You can tell this person died behind the eyes years ago...

you can tell this person died behind the eyes years ago, it's like something is wearing the skin of what used to be a young girl.

deep black shark eyes

Attached: 1563137946193[1].jpg (1024x1820, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2W0Q-4HAebI
tiktok.com/@grubage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have that same sweatshirt

....lifeless eyessss...

Knowing everything about a person from a pic, take 20 pics of yourself per second blinking and you’ll get one dead inside looking one, dumbass

looks normal to me.

I saw my drug dealer without my glasses on for the first time and he commented on my eyes. He said i look creepy and dead eyed. Which is why i wear my glasses, do i dont look as dead eyed

Skinny but yeh normal zoomer

thanks for posting a corresponding picture

What?

nvm youre retarded

Perfect for a skull fucking

I think you saw my typo as somethi g it wasnt. “So i dont look so dead eyed**** not do. My apologies, you dirty nigger

Why would you think that?

she looks fine to me

Attached: report.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

jesus you're extremely retarded.

>post short story about how you look dead eyed without glasses
>user says "thanks for posting the picture of yourself"
>huzzawhuh!? i can't actually fucking read!

Yeah. I didnt post a pic of myself because your father molested you as a child and you got both your first boner and ejaculation while he thrusted against your little boy prostate. Why the fuck would i post a pic? I could just tell you the story. Fuck user. I dont need to post a pic.

That's kinda hot

What is the point of this? Show her nudes or fuck off

>Why the fuck would i post a pic? I could just tell you the story.

its easier to just admit you made shit up user.

Shes dating some 37 yo dude who obviously is a closet pedo and probably is the creepiest person to get intimate with. Shes also a drunk. Her nudes were pretty cool tho.

unless she's older than 18 then he's not really a closet pedo. He'd be a full blown pedo

Attached: Cu-kftkXEAAbspP.jpg (1080x720, 121K)

Lmao okay. Whatever you say user. Go fuck your father, you dirty little boy slut

edzhyi

ok edgy "dead eyed" drug user user.

Did you enjoy it when your dad slowly penetrated your sphincter with his over sized cock?

thats allotta edge!

she have dead eyes because her fantasy is better than look at you

more of her?

She's way to skinny.

careful user. Theres a "dead eyed" edgeboi in this thread. He may nurutu teleport behind you and steal your drugs

Let me fuck your asshole while you call me daddy

she's had 2 abortions user and sells her pussy to a 40yo

>2 abortions

total lie and a false flag people are tyring to meme into reality.

ciara is soulless because she's a drug addict fiend. even when she's trying to be cute it doesn't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=2W0Q-4HAebI

What's wrong with the latter ?

tiktok.com/@grubage

some people just have resting dead face