Welp Sup Forums i'm fucked

welp Sup Forums i'm fucked
lost my job over a fucking sandwich and I have 6 dollars left in my name
rent is due on the first of the month and I still don't have a job due to no phone service.
i'm going to go see if I can get a loan but I doubt it'll happen.
I need a break Sup Forums but what do i do?
pic related are my fishies

Attached: Snapchat-1956964698.jpg (1029x1920, 367K)

How did you lose job over fucking a sandwich?

I stuck it up my ass while at work

the owner said we can take write offs home and him his Indian buddies tried locking me in the cooler when I clocked out. i'm pretty sure he just wanted to get rid of me so he used the sandwich thing as an excuse due to the fact i did that shit everyday.

Attached: Snapchat-1339938160.jpg (1029x1920, 635K)

start selling drugs until you get back on your feet

i've got an interview today and I'm going to h&r block to see if I can qualify for an tax advance or some shit but i doubt it'll work. please pray for me user im doing the best I can.

Attached: Snapchat-317518559.jpg (1029x1920, 463K)

you can't flip 6 dollars

Attached: Snapchat-575139275.jpg (1029x1920, 401K)

are you close with any drug dealers ?

nope customer/client relationship and I haven't smoked or drank in about 3 weeks anyway I just get depressed. when i was working i let to many people borrow money who didn't deserve it but I'm too fucking nice and now I guess im learning the hard way.

Attached: Snapchat-1310230149.jpg (1029x1920, 789K)

get a bunch of people to loan you a little bit of cash buy as much weed or whatever drug as possible and boom profit

but I have no clientele and plus people aren't too quick to just give you money my dumbass trusted the wrong people and now im in this spot

Attached: Snapchat-1898849022.jpg (1029x1920, 520K)

okay. wear shitty clothes roll around in dirt and panhandle at an intersection for a few hours

i can't panhandle rent, wifi, and electric bills and I wouldn't want to even if I was that desperate. just have to bite the bullet and work through the shit.

Attached: Snapchat-1352346755.jpg (1029x1920, 564K)

thats bullshit you totally could panhandlers make alot of money but are too braindead to think youll make like 30-70 bucks an hour. stop being stupid swallow your pride and panhandle for money so you can survive OP

Strongly advise against loan OP. At least now you have +$6. You got any relatives who could help you out?

P A N H A N D L E

I don't wanna just give up and be a bum no matter how tough it's gotten I always worked and made it work but ive got an interview in 30 so wish me luck anons. hopefully I can catch a break

Attached: received_475817686333629.jpg (685x1280, 71K)

good luck update the thread when its over and if its gone post a new one with fish pics

If you're intention is to keep working you'll be OK user. Hard times eventually end as long as you don't give and keep working one day at a time. Good luck.

not really one of my homies helped me with 30 but I spent that on groceries since I was out of food

will do thanks user

Just cause you dont have a phone doesnt mean youre just left without nothing....go to a library use their computers make an email apply through email check every day and youll probably have a job (as long as you dont have standards on said job) within a week.

The guy is willing to continue working like a human being with pride, why persuade him to be a parasite if he doesn't absolutely need to?

I was going to do this today and hopefully find a way to turn my phone back on but email isn't always the fastest solution especially with food industry but headed out now y'all wish me luck thank you user

>lost my job over a fucking sandwich
>the sandwich thing

yeah sorry chief, but unless your name is franz ferdinand im gonna need more information about how a sandwich cost you your job.

basically owner said once sammiches expire we write them off and can take them home. he changes his mind and bum rushes me seconds after I clock out saying I'm committing theft and tries locking me in the cooler with the help of his two friends but I GTFO to avoid and arrest.