Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt...

Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt. It may take a while, but I definitely see it happening in our lifetime.

"If the government wants my guns they can just try to take them from me hurr durr!!"
Guess what my nigga they can and they will and there's nothing you can do to stop them. Y'all think you're super patriots that are going to overthrow a "tyrannical government" when all that's gunna happen is you're going to lay down, take the check the fed writes you for your weapons then you're gunna go on The Federalist comment sections and bitch about how you and the Proud Boys are gunna hold each others dicks and get back what's "rightfully yours".

I moved to Texas awhile back and like so many like me, we are going to do everything we can fo turn this state blue. It's our right and our responsibility to fix whats wrong, mainly guns.

Whether full gun control/gun owning abolition works or not, it's going to happen. And I can't wait to see you guys go full retard and lose your minds.

All you ammosexuals are so fucking deranged it's sickening.

Attached: 51RYMTq7zuL.jpg (398x500, 39K)

Thanks NRA I appreciate your scare tactics and will go buy another gun tonight!

Attached: 1573697778682.jpg (1230x1309, 157K)

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>FrOm mY CoLd dEaD hAnDs
I am fine with this

Make murder illegal, that might work...

lol stay unarmed faggot

>No, they aren't
They are though.
>No. They don't.
They literally do. Go watch some interviews with anti-2A liberals.

Nice b8 m8

limp wristed faggot

This actually is a good point. Grabbers don't have the strength to pry open a death grip.

Real men, can't be told what to do. So fuck you faggot.

/thread

I love how all statistics show that the risk of harm at home invariably goes up the second you bring a gun in the house, but most owners are too stupid to realize this because it involves facts and putting 2 and 2 together which is beyond them.
Guns absolutely can be handled safely when handled properly, but the fact is that the average person is honestly too stupid to own a gun.

I'm sure that scenario excites you almost sexually.
It's a fact that crime spikes dramatically once guns are outlawed since the criminals know nobody can fight back any longer.
You are a criminal piece of diseased shit and you need to die.

Attached: 1573330922626.jpg (1024x986, 100K)

Go away faggot.

Once again...I KNOW THIS IS BAIT...but for all the stupid liberals here with their pants down around their ankles....policefag here...The police and fed police are the only ones who would go house to house to seize these guns. And I'm telling you there is NO FUCKING way that's ever gonna happen. If you liberals want to ban guns...YOU go get them

>Democratic Politicians: Ban ((gun or gun related thing)) right now!!!
>Doesn't even understand ((gun or gun related thing))
There are so many stupid laws and quotes surrounding guns it is ridiculous

>looks at police enforcing red flag laws
You do though. You even kill gun owners to do it.

Fully semi-automatic ghost guns with 30 caliber clips

The 2nd amendment is so the state does not have more power than its people. It usually was an importand rule to make sure people are actually free. Now that all their freedom is gone because they kind lost control over the governement there would be more importance in this. I mean, yes people do vote but they cant vote whats going to happen they can only vote who decides, it seems like they are really bad at this as well. The american governement is one of the most stupid and uncontrollable mechanisms ever and since the 2nd amendment is basically fucked with the forbidding of all those weapons, there is absolutely no way back, there is no fight chance, there is no possibility to exit this. You see that was plan B if you fuck up the states. We dont know if you do fuck it up but i can tell you, plan B is dead.

ok rabbi

Attached: GS20191113111216.gif (600x315, 914K)

Go ahead...
The 2nd amendment is the power the people have and the guns the states have is the governements power. Why reduce peoples power but not the governements as well? If you had any brains you guys would reduce military, as there really is close to no need for such a huge money burning factory and you reduce firearms of the people. Your only problem is, you cant reduce the governements power, no one can decide what they do, the usa is one of the best examples of a complete shitshow of politics that is only there to cover up that the people cant actually decide anything in there, you guys are fucked

Heat seeking bullets

Eat this 2nd amendment haters

Attached: Screenshot_20191114-070841.png (2160x1080, 665K)