How do people who live like this create so much vibrant culture like anime and vidya?

How do people who live like this create so much vibrant culture like anime and vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

safecast.org/tilemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=zaM0zXCN0cs
youtube.com/watch?v=frLZeeU9760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is real Japan.

ayy anglo bro thread

>vidya
Japanese games are shit. You westerners only like it because you spend your childhood with their consoles.

this is real japan

Go play Dota you slav mong

japan has been stagnant for 20 or 30 years now.
try to name a single japanese company that didnt exist 20 years ago, or even 40

Rude

PIZDETS CS GO IS BEST GAME NAVI WORLD CHAMPIONS BLYAT

>vidya and anime
>culture

the internet was a mistake

this can't be real

This is real Japan.

>vibrant culture like anime

True, I'm sorry. Let me rephrase.

I disagree about the quality of Japanese videogames, they have made lots of great video games and video game franchises.

I'll try not to be rude in future slavfriend

>CS GO IS BEST GAME
Nope, it's shit aswell.

This is real Japan.

This
People will understand this when Ot's too late

This is real Japana

I just can't understand how can anyone like asian design. Italian plumber who jump on turtles? Blue hedgehog who collect golden rings? It's like something what you will come up with during narcotrip.

This is real Japan.

I like mario but yeah 99% of asian games are total shit, unless you're talking western asian like turkey

they have top games they do lad

other than that japan is a shithole and their culture is shit for me

tfw bought a switch on friday to play mario odyssey
>been playing the ol' mario kart with the gf
>have zelda waiting

supreme kino

This is real Japan

more japan pics

>mario odyssey
I don't know, platformers just looks boring to me. I'm more of a strategy kind of guy.

He has a point though. Companies like Nintendo are trading their entire business strategy solely on nostalgia

This is what real life looks like in Japan.

>yfw you realise japan has 500% the gdp of russia

This is real Japan

I love platformers desu, shame they don't make many 3d ones anymore.

nuclear radiation

Agh, too many colors, it hurts.

There's literally just two reasons why someone would watch anime:

1) He's a sexually twisted pedophile who gets off on little girls. He also likes to pretend he's a girl and get fucked up the ass. He doesn't watch anime for the """"plot"""" but because he is fucked in the head and gets off from it.

2) He's mentally retarded, actually crippled autistic to the point where he is on the mental level of a 2 year old. Anime is designed to be entertainment for babbies who have a very short attentionspan and takes delight in repetition and calm, sweet jolly themes. The autistic weeb-fucktard enjoys the same entertainment, much like his inability to not shit himself, it's a result of his lack of mental development.

I need a japanese office gf

>2)
Yeap, that's me.

>send my mate this screenshot
>nah nah i swear i'm not a pedo i just watch the best shit
right... should i call someone lads?

this is the tru tru japan

This is real Japan

safecast.org/tilemap/
>nuclear radiation map

>vibrant culture
>anime and vidya
Also, anime is for homosexuals and Japanese videogames are shit

I wish I were Japanese

No bully

why do you hate japan

It looks comfy. Is this your hometown?

Because you are weird.

Looks cozy af. I'd live there. But that's probably because I know It's Japan filled with Japanese people and Japanese culture. If you told me that pic was from the US or some other shithole I'd be repulsed more.

Good lad

japan is all about having no kids, pantie vending machines and sucking us benis

this is the real japan

zomg is that where porgs come from

why?
???

Then Sweden is homo BBC suckers and feminazis and transgenders.

no it's somewhere in bulgaria i think

don't let them get to you japan-kun, you've made some good stuff like armored core

>anime and vidya
>vibrant culture

Absolute state of weaboos.

Do Japanese like England?

youtube.com/watch?v=zaM0zXCN0cs

Mitsubishi rare earth was caught dumping radioactive waste in our jungle in 1985.

>israeli vibrant culture
>murdering innocent people and speaking the most disgusting language on the planet
>japanese vibrant culture
>creating aesthetic and creative storytelling and gameplay experiences

Japan > Israel

Simple as

Isfail.

>aesthetic and creative storytelling and gameplay experiences

Imagine being this much of a pleb.

Meiji-Gingu in Tokyo

Because your shitty retarded culture had already ruined two generations of kids and turned them into the shallowest forms of """""life""""" in history.

Sorry about that. The executives of Mitsubishi should be imprisoned.

nyaa(=^・^=)

Wedding ceremony in the shrine

"You see, whether you can draw like this or not, being able to think up this kind of design, it depends on whether or not you can say to yourself, ‘Oh, yeah, girls like this exist in real life. If you don’t spend time watching real people, you can’t do this, because you’ve never seen it. Some people spend their lives interested only in themselves. Almost all Japanese animation is produced with hardly any basis taken from observing real people, you know. It’s produced by humans who can’t stand looking at other humans. And that’s why the industry is full of otaku!"

Name a single western company created in the last 20 years that isn't actually a front or a branch of a huge multinational conglomerate.

What about Google?

Don't blame everything on us. There are more toxic things in the world. Globalism and feminism ruined a lot of things, like traditional cultures and traditional communities. We are all lost in direction. It's just young generations indulge in foreign pop cultures to evade dealing with harsh reality that nobody can teach them the right answer about.

green is increasing in tokyo

I knew I should have said 15 instead of 20. Google was 19 years ago, you're right. Fuck google.

I struggle to think about others, though. Amazon was over 20 years ago, surprisingly enough.

Which ward of Tokyo is this? Or what parks are these?

You are right. But anime culture is a huge part of it. It's so easy to recognize an anime fan just by the way he thinks and speaks, they live in a world of romanticized cliches and childish fantasies.

o-ok(´Д⊂ヽ

>I should have said 15 instead of 20
In that case I could name Facebook ; )

tokyo girls

I admit defeat.

Probably, it's the east view from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government

Rusek got it right

>kino
*ludo

Japan will host the greatest olympics ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=frLZeeU9760

>western company
Tesla
SpaceX
"Western" is a very broad term

This is real japan

Filthy asians will never create anything equal to divine HoMM 3.

the lives of the kids in there would make a great anime

I got it. Thanks.

This picture never fails to sadden me.

What is it?

she appears to be advertising a book and whilst horny perverts are encircling her

That's what I thought, but what is the problem with that?

>she appears to be advertising a book
It's clearly a DVD

oh.... got a torrent link?

Oh.

Oooohh

that looks mediterranean

You are literally naming Silicon Valley companies. You realize theres a shit ton of Japanese engineers here right?

Apparently it is a shop of a girl with another girl dvd, for some reason seeing her face in that pic makes me sad.

I'm glad that I don't live in Asia. It's too full of people.

Japan is king