You have to wear this T-shirt in your country for a day

How fucked are you?

I'm fine I generally don't leave home on sunday

It is a hindu symbol ok

Where in my country? In Jew York, probably fucked, but where I live, I'm the only person within 30 miles NSEW.

I layer.

Central NJ

Just fuck my shit up

not at all, though i work from home and only have to go to the office on fridays

with the way people think about the mudslimes here...

people would probably shake my hand

I wouldn't be surprised if most people didn't even recognize it desu senpai.

Jokes on you, I'm a lazy half-NEET who only works 3 days a week

I'm a 66% Zio so I can just say Im wearing it ironically for some degenerate form of public exhibition for muh artz.

I'm Jewish. Nothing can stop me.

They'd all start asking questions, but nothing else.

They'd think you're a normal jap, cosplaying.

The jews over here make sure every single American knows that the nadzee flag is the most evil thing in the world

I wear a SS honour ring every day. Not fucked in the slightest.

Some people would shake my hand, some people would argue with me. If I went into the town centre I might be killed. But I would try my best.

I'd get arrested pretty fast. Might even get some offended cucks trying to fight me. idk

>implying I leave my house on Sunday

I have ss, a totenkopf, mjolnir and, Celtic cross tattoos. No problems so far.

I don't really like red, can I wear something like this instead?

Hmmmm nooooooo.
Thanks.
But it has nice design. Pretty cool looking.

No problem kohai.

I like you. Get the eagle holding the swastika somewhere looks fucking sweet.

Would the red army execute you on sight if they see that?

not fucked at all

Fuck off fascist cyka

In this neighborhood, I'd be fine. Hell, I've seen edgy teens wearing worse.

Things might be different about 10 miles west of me though...

Even here, I wouldn't walk around like that late at night, not for fear of the yocals, but for the police thinking I was up to no good and harassing me.

>Am I being detained!? Am I being detained!?Am I being detained!?

i'd get ice coffees and weed roaches thrown at me all day

Northern Kentucky as long as I don't go into the city I would just be called a racist. I would just say it's a prank bro and pull out my little jew hat.

It's all about style user, so i'd personally top it off with a Donald Trump "make America great again" hat.

where do you live that sounds so comfortable

I don't usually go outside so it won't matter very much

Probably fine, would get weird looks at most. I wear my white pride world wide shirt fine daily.

No, I don't think, but passersby will look askance. And probably arrest me for "forbidden symbol." Stupid law.

My boss is a Jew so

>AZ

I'd probably be fine as long as I wasnt going to work

How long do I have to leave my apartment for?

I wore a swatsika around before when I was am edgy teenager but it was on my shoe and my pants sometimes covered it up so people didn't notice it that often

>Hell, I've seen edgy teens wearing worse.

What's worse than a jewish killed flag?

I'm alright because i'm not a cuck

I live in NYC. So, ehh... It would probably be rough. I would do it for the right incentive if I was armed (knife, meat cleaver, baton, etc)... but not eagerly.

The cops would probs be called on me senpai

I'll just get keks. Funny that you speak of it, actually considering buying one and go to Greenland in Olsonistan where all the nogs are (Shitskins like this). But meh... nothing will happen then either.. They are scared of me, I've tried so many times(you want them to hit first, to get off charges if caught)

>Seriously just a few years ago I went out on the nearest town here with a Hitler mustache. I shaved on a party and it was a lit inhouse prank, but I got drunk, we all did and forgot about it
>People only laughed their asses off

Nothing.
A fine if I went into city.

>ss tat
better not let AN see that shit

Not at all. Might get some looks. Live in a 90% white southern town.

They like muds just like Hitler did?

yeah you understood, but the FBI is messing me and have taken away my blue ha.. cross in my flag...

>FUCK YOU FBI GIB BLUE BACK NOW! I AM NOT LAUGHING ANY MORE!

I would disagree with that. We are a border state.

Completely fucked

Which is retarded because I wore this shirt all throughout highschool just to be edgy and ironic and I was fine. Hell once I even ran into a couple retarded girls who didn't even know what the Hammer & Sickle meant. I was even asked if it was a band logo.

THIS SHIT KILLED WAY MORE PEOPLE AND YET NORMIES GIVE IT A FUCKING PASS

I was triggered

Lol. I work from home and my family would laugh, so not fucked at all.

Most people wouldn't say a thing because i'm ripped as fuck

If someone can wave an ISIS flag in the middle of London without any problems, then I can wear that shirt.

In North Western Montana, people would stare but nothing bad would happen to me.

The bnai brith will throw me in jail...oy vey!

pics

/thread

i crush all the other inferior races with my aryan superiority

Since i dont live in Helsinki, i dont think i would be fucked.

not much, this is a free country

No its not, hindu swastika is not tilted you retard.
Especially not black in a white circle on a red background.

poo in loo

gb2 to callcenter

>tfw qt white girl that can get away with anything

i get free lodgings and food for a few years

Over 6 000 000

I can move, right? There's got to be somewhere in the US where its okay to wear that shirt, but I think even the biggest rednecks and hillbillies would take offense.

Weird looks and maybe some laugh on my back

I'm going to NYC in a few days and I'm planning on buying a red maga hat, how bad would it be for me to wear it in public and tourist places?

>NYC

You would be arrested for anti-semitism and thrown in race jail

I live in Austin, TX, so you tell me.

Nothing involving the law but every desperate social media whore (most of them white) would be filming me with their camera and uploading it to jewbook (you know, the same people that sit in silence when a crazed nig on their bus or train threatens/commits random violence). By that evening I'd be on the news and I'd be permanently unemployable.

I meant the maga hat, not the swastika, I'm not that stupid.

Eh. Where I am, Ill probably get a few rounds bought for me at the bar. If I went to Melbourne or Shitney, Id be lynched

>el paso, TX
i'd get laughed at and nothing else, wearing a trump hat though might be a different story....

just put on thick rimmed glasses, hang out on south congress and say it's supposed to be ironic

I wear my armband around all the time and nothing had happened to me I live in a small town though.

this one is so much sweeter desu

POST FEET

Westchester county, jew york. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

fuck off retarded chav go listen to skepta chanting "ooga booga mate"

>tfw never leave the house

I live innawoods, so it makes no difference, I only see people when I look for them

qt white grill named phIl****

don't think so

RIP

Uhm try wearing a commie shirt, then go to lithuania and see what happens btw.

This pic is fully OK there, but commie shit.. try.. damnit I had this pic I took I lost... brand new >noice car, all smashed..
>see from distance..
>don't understand..
>go close..
>see signs... says cccp...
they don't like dat

Based lithuania

Id be arrested as soon as I leave my door

>Canada

I'd get shot right away.

Nothing would happen, back in primary school my brother found an old Nazi pin and, not knowing what it was, decided to adopt the Swastika as his school club emblem. Most of his class were walking around with swastika pins by the end of that year

Hitler and his entire reich believed that tattoos were degenerate and for subhumans only. You insult his message.

your id almost says "real mvp" hahaha

meh
get some weird looks

NOT LIKING RED IS A Sup Forums OFFENSE NOW?

but mudslimes love Hitler?
>Did the jews not calculate this?

Probably get a lot of laughs, some approving looks, some disgusted, but most people probably wouldn't care.

Nothing would happen in Japan.

Not fucked at all. Carolina is to busy searching chicks for dicks in the male bathroom

>canada
>shot

by fucking who exactly

Saw a dude at uni wearing a Nazi shirt and nobody bats an eye
They're way better than the gomnie fucks in my uni
For my campus (engineering) they sympathize with Hitler's pro-engineering stance to everything but were not full blown NatSocs