Who you gonna call?

So how many of you freaks have done your duty and gone to see the Ghostbusters flick? It is 2016 and women can be men too. Don't be a sexist scumbag and support the new movie!

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 post by this ID

Fuck off Sanchez. Trump has your number.

The tiny dicked Japs can improve pop 10x over by rangebanning Australian and turkroach IPs

The tiny dicked Japs can improve pol 10x over by rangebanning Australian and turkroach IPs

Australia shitposting again, nothing to see here, try harder next time fag

This is some low quality shitposting.

I w this movie today, and its actually good! I loved it...was actually redpilled in many ways. Two thumbs up!

Hey retard, maybe you can't read but you didn't answer my question. Have you done your bit for equality and gone and watched the movie?

>Do my duty
>Go and watch a movie that i didn't want to see even before it was rekt by SJWs
oy vey

I saw it today because I think Kristen Wiig is funny. This film wins the prize for utterly mediocre film of the year. It's an endless parade of SNL skit-style jokes and awkward cameos by aging stars of the original movie.

Good. That is what I want to hear. Nice to know that /pol is getting with the times.

I heard the movie ends by them shooting the logo ghost in the dick.

Leddit pls go

Yes

>talk to friend who works at a movie theater
>only person who bought a ticket for Ghostbusters last night was a homeless guy who wanted a place to sleep off his booze

Feels good.

Look another Sanchez. The Trump wall will keep you and your hombres out!

Too fucking stupid to not submit a duplicate post. LOOOOL!

Been away for a while but is it me or has pol been overrun by a pack of faggots?

>family and a few family friends all going to see the new ghostbusters this upcoming tuesday
>they are going to a really nice theater/grill with amazing food
>they offer to pay for everything
>all i have to do is sit through a movie i will most likely hate with every fiber of my being
they are buying tickets tomorrow and i think i'm going to give in to my american instincts and go for the free meal, being a poor college student makes it 10 times more tantalizing

>Movie opens with a anti-irish wall joke
>GET IT GUIS B/C CURRENT YR 2016 FUCK DRUMPF AMIRITEGUIES
>Redpilled
I know this is bait but fuck me...

im gonna wait to get the torrent. not gonna pay to see that shit

Take the free meal bruh, just use it as an opportunity to see how many people bother to go

I actually saw this fucking cancerous tumor of a movie today
for some reason i decided it would be a good idea to spend money to watch a bunch of womyn sit around and make jokes about shit and at one point queefs. the amount of people in that theatre made me die a little inside
in short
10/10 best movie ever kill me please

So honestly, ignoring all the politics (idiots who are going to hate it just because it's female Ghostbusters, and idiots who are going to love and shill it just because it's female Ghostbusters), how is it? Halfway decent, or is it crap?

Women? I'm sorry did you just assume their gender?

and thanks to people like you that shit will keep spreading. The blood of back to the future is on your hands ( yes, with a female doc and a black transgender marty mcfly).

ghostbusters

>sexist scumbag
>calls people faggots

ok there faggot scumbag heres your awesome movie

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/

Mexico oddly interested in this movie I see

why not show the real one?