So....that Trump huh?

>So....that Trump huh?
>*audience boos and screams*
>Or should I call him by his REAL name, Drumpf?!
>*audience erupts in laughter and clapping*

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/375609403376144384?lang=el
dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you guys see this? You hear about this? Donald Trump... or should I say... Donald DRUMPF, just bombed Syria. Almost as bad as he's BOMBING as the President of the United States! Heh heh but seriously folks. When the Secretary of Defense told Donald Trump he has to do something about Syria, he said "What could possibly be wrong with cereal? I love Cheerios."

Heh heh but seriously folks.

Colbertposting is the most improved meme of the year.

What are they saying now that he bombed syria?
Iirc lefties really wanted to kill assad now trump is taking steps to do that

That he's a warmonger.

Implementing Hillarys Syria policy after lying for two years about no interventions and America first is 3d chess

They are saying they approve of his actions

See: Canada's response

"Drumpf" isn't even his real name, his grandfather changed it to Trump way before Trump was even born.

>improved
literally nothing has been added to it, it's still just "LAET NITE SHOWS ALWAYS TALK ABOUT MUH TROMP, RITE GUYS???"

Hillary's Syria policy was creating a no-flight zone that would have surely created war with Russia. Trump only bombed an old and almost empty military airfield after warning the Russians hours before it happened.
America first does not necessarily exclude war.

are you all really still triggered about a comedy sketch from the primaries?

Trump always stated he would uphold international law. IF the sarin gas attack was real then the bombing was justified.

>obama bombed and killed shitloads on syrians and yemen sandpeople for 8 years
>wins peace prize

>Trump bombs one nearly empty airfield after giving notice to the russians and syrians as a show of force
>is an insane tyrannical warmonger

It's a meme you dunce.

Yes, but being from South Africa my South African opinion on Drumpf matters more. Did I mention I'm from South Africa?

and how did it become one? yes that's right, you people refusing to let it go

>tfw i hate trump but still dont watch any late night cancer

WOW THAT'S INTERESTING

Hes easily the worst out of the bunch. Even worse than gillmore or seth meyers

Did he move when he was a baby or something? My left nut is more south african than this kid.

Triggered

i mean, you must be to still be going on about the drumpf bit this long after it aired

but then again looking at snl, i guess letting go of trivial comedy bits isnt you trump people's style

nope he was in SA till 2011

but i should have known something was up with this guy
>black mom who converted to jew
>swiss dad
>blacks only comedy show
>thats racist
>its my culture

this guy is a first wave racebaiter and at least half jew

>rebutting arguments = being triggered
the fuck? stop spouting memes you little pussy

Is it the most JUST tv station?

DRUMPF BTFO

calling comedy bits arguments and "rebutting" them does make you triggered, yes.
>little pussy
oh no, don't beat up my internet connection!

Drumpf wasn't Colbert. Are you even trying?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/375609403376144384?lang=el

take your backtracking warmonger homolust elsewhere Sup Forumscuck

i think that's the """joke"""

At least people have stopped spamming John Olliver now.

> almost empty military airfield

He killed several pilots and destroyed several planes. He attacked a position that was instrumental for keeping ISIS back. He prompted an ISIS offensive and gained the adoration of every Islmaist in Syria. He was basically ISIS airforce and Saudi Arabia pet.

He's a fucking embarassment. And you're a fucking retard if you don't expect things to escalate.

Next false flag chemical attack will happen sooner or later

>He killed several pilots
no he didn't retard
And out of the 29 hit planes they hadn't moved only 8 of them worked. And they were launching planes from the location less than 24 hours later so it had literally no effect
False flag response to false flag attack

>He killed several pilots and destroyed several planes
Their fault for staying there despite the warning.
> He attacked a position that was instrumental for keeping ISIS back. He prompted an ISIS offensive and gained the adoration of every Islmaist in Syria. He was basically ISIS airforce and Saudi Arabia pet.
That airfield wasn't even decisive against ISIS and there've only been 9 casualities all in all.
>He's a fucking embarassment. And you're a fucking retard if you don't expect things to escalate.
The only embarassment here is you. He's president, pleasing his party and everyone of his supporters except for the cringe elements of the alt-right who are massively retarded about muh Syria and muh Assad despite the fact that he's doing exactly what they wanted with the wall and the deportations.
>Next false flag chemical attack will happen sooner or later
Yeah, sure it was le false flag. Nice argument.

Why is Trump now supporting ISIS?

>he's doing exactly what they wanted with the wall and the deportations.

Trump in his presidential address said they deported several hundred criminal alliens

He gave amnesty to 36,000

dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/

>Their fault for staying there despite the warning.

Warning my fucking ass. Tillerson says there was no warning. Conflicting information

>That airfield wasn't even decisive against ISIS and there've only been 9 casualities all in all.

Actually it was very decicive, probably the best positioned airfield on an ISIS front. Stop talking if you're not following the war

>He's president, pleasing his party and everyone of his supporters

Nobody likes his party, that's why they voted for him. If he wants to please his supporters he should stop with foreign interventions like he promised for two fucking years

>Yeah, sure it was le false flag. Nice argument.

I wonder why America didn't wait for or want an independent UN investigation. They decided who did it within the hour

post the cucks video

Because America loves terrorism

*record scratch*

so you're probably wondering how I got here, well there's a funny story about that

Tillerson, the pentagon, and russia have all confirmed that a warning was given both to the russians and syrians

>Actually it was very decicive, probably the best positioned airfield on an ISIS front. Stop talking if you're not following the war
the airfield is still operational, they were launching planes from their 9 hours after the bombing

>I wonder why America didn't wait for or want an independent UN investigation. They decided who did it within the hour

Because russia already said it would use its veto power to stop a UN investigation when it was proposed

I'd say he's third after Bill Maher and Sammy Bee

>
He gave amnesty to 36,000

>dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/
They haven't received official amnesty, they're just low priority targets for deportations.
>Warning my fucking ass. Tillerson says there was no warning. Conflicting information
There was.
>Actually it was very decicive, probably the best positioned airfield on an ISIS front. Stop talking if you're not following the war
It wasn't. You're talking out of your ass.
>Nobody likes his party, that's why they voted for him. If he wants to please his supporters he should stop with foreign interventions like he promised for two fucking years
And he hasn't started a war, unlike Obama and Bush.
>I wonder why America didn't wait for or want an independent UN investigation. They decided who did it within the hour
It's a message to China, NK and basically everyone involved in the gas attack. Do shit and we'll kill you.

If your defense was 'it wasn't that bad' then you have clearly lost the argument lol

>not thinking jimmy fallon is by far the worst late night host

wew

at least maher attacks the PC police in his audience

can bee even really be considered one of them? Her ratings are basically nonexistent

and i forgot about marr, hes shit

So now you're the one who decides what I say and then declares himself the winner, huh? My argument was that this situation called for Trump to show his strength and he did so in the least-lethal way possible. I support his decision.

Because they don't actually have a set of values that govern their thoughts. They need to be against Trump, even if he does exactly what they ask for.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for 500.

I wasn't that guy... I just found your effort to downplay his actions to justify his wild hypocrisy (See ) to be insufficent

Comedy Central died with the superior logo.

>confirms trolling efforts are working
>inadvertently encourages it to continue
>"you better cut it out you stupid losers"

Chris-chan the anarchist

It was a racist attack on German Americans and Jon Oliver needs to apologize.

fuck off , Sup Forums you clowns lost the culture war years ago. Get over it.

>white males are literally demons who should be cleansed from the earth and republicans want to murder minorities in the streets
Well, that's not true at all
>LMAO ITS JUST COMEDY BRO