Post another series

3 is maybe the worst season. Or at least tied with 5 for worst. It's so run of the mill and surface level, it completely strips away any of the subtlety of plot built up in the first two seasons to be merely a procedural.

season 5 is not 10/10

2nd season was the best everything else was just mediocre this show is nowhere near the quality of the sopranos.

eat a fat cock, I'd rather let this thread die then have you in it

fuck off too faggot ;p

season 5 is shite look again fkn idiot :)

I whole heartedly agree except sopranos shit the bed too a few times. also, poker scene was done better in the wire faggot ;*

oh, so you meant > and not

>season 5
>the best

MAYBE I WILL BITCH :) I DIDNT GO TO COLLEGE THIS THE BEST I COULD DO SHIT

OP IS A FAGGOT AND ALSO A RETARD

3>4>2>1>5

ALSO DRUNK

>le season 2 is the best contrarian opinion because white people :^)

Bitch watch it again so you can realize that the only Reason i didnt put it as the best was because season 3 is more accessible im not a pol faggot

As opposed to many retarded opinions, no, season 5 wasn't shit. Yes, it was disappointing, but it was still a damn good season packed with some great scenes, i.e. McNulty getting analyzed and the wrap up was great, also don't forget the scene where Michael kills Snoop.

1/4 > 2 > 3 > 5, McNulty > everyone else.

2nd season wasn't even the best season and it certainly isn't the best anything, but it was great and one of the rarer shows that dealt about the struggles of middle white workers. Sobotka was the man.
>nowhere near the quality of the Sopranos
You're wrong and you're fucking retarded. This is a The Wire thread, not The Sopranos thread where we need to fight pointlessly over which show is shit and the other good, as both are great shows and that's best left to personal preference. Stop being a faggot and grow up.

I REPEAT
OP IS A FAGGOT AND ALSO A RETARD
I DIDNT FINISH COLLEGE. PLEASE REFER HERE. THAT IS ALL. BITCHES
3>4>2>1>5

ALSO DRUNK

I DIDNT FORGET SHIT YOU SMUG FAGGOT. season 5 is a disappointment and thats cause michael becoming the next omar was one of my favorite parts sit your ass down hoe

THE SOPRANOS UP NEXT ANYBODY WANNA POST THEIR RANKING BEFORE I SHIT ON YOU

I kept seeing this show compared to the sopranos which why I mentioned it I expected similar writing but didn't get it. Its not shit just mediocre for what it is. It has plot points that pretty much go nowhere. This is strictly my opinion but just about all the characters aside from stringer avon and crew are unlikeable. The show wants me to care about them but its not well written and they feel forced especially all the drama between the lesbian cop mcnulty and the chief lieutenant or whatever he is.Deaths in the show didnt have much of an impact unlike the sopranos when pussy dies you feel that when bodie dies its just oh hes dead. theres so many things I didnt like about it. Just mediocre all around.

NO ONE IS SAYING ITS BETTER THAN SOPRANOS WE'RE RANKING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GTFOUT MY THREAD PUSSY. OR RANK SOPRANOS AND LET ME SHIT ON YOU

QUICK ONE TO BUMP THREAD.
LOTR

1>2>3

DISAGREE AND SAY 2>1 I DARE YA KIDS

I THINK WE ALL REALIZE THE SOPRANOS IS THE BETTER SHOW BUT YOU CAN'T DENY THAT ALTHOUGH THE DETAILS, IDIOSYNCRASIES OF CHARACTERS, AND WRITING IS TRULY GOD TIER, THE SHOW BECOMES FORMULAIC BY INTRODUCING A NEW CHARACTER EVERY SEASON THEN KILLIN THEM OFF. ALSO, FUCK VITO STORYLINE FUCKING QUEERS

>Mediocre
It's one of the best shows in television history, it's not mediocre in the slightest.
>Plot points go pretty much nowhere
Again, not true.
>when Bodie dies it's just oh he's dead
No, no it fucking is not. Also, characters don't have to be likable, yet you're also wrong about that since there were a lot of likeable characters like D', Prez, Corvin, McNulty, Avon, yet most of them were flawed like a real human being should be. Many deaths had an impact, especially D's and Bodie's, why are you trying so hopelessly to diminish The Wire? Pic related is a scene that stomps everything that was in The Sopranos.

PLEASE, DO CREEP IN MY THREAD. WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS A SHIELD TO FEND OF THE SOPRANOS BITCHES

Don't worry, I'll forever defend the Wire.

THANKS BRODY

ON THAT NOTE, WE'LL I'LL TAKE ANOTHER BUMP, BOTH IN MY NOSE AND IN MY THREAD

SOPRANOS

2>3>4>5>6>1

2>1>3
>Every trilogy ever

Also, FasTEN YOUR SEATBELTS IN THEATERS SOON MARS BITCHES SHOUT OUT TO THAT OTHER user YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

YOU GOT ME ON THE GODFATHER THO...BUT I LIKE THE THIRD. I DON'T THINK PEOPLE UNDERSTOOD IT

CHEK EM BITCH3S

SO FAR WE GOT THE SOPRANOS, THE WIRE AND LOTR

THE WIRE ----- 3>4>2>1>5

THS SOPRANOS----2>3>4>5>6>1

LOTR------1>2>3

NEXT UP MAD MEN IF NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO PLAY. ALSO, DEaTH OF THREAD CUMING SOON MAYBE

>The show wants me to care about them
really?

MORE RANKINGS FUCK THAT GUY IM TOO YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE TO HAVE MY THREAD DIE

LAST BUMP THEN DEATH MAD MEN NEXT THREAD IM JUST A GANGSTER I SUPPOSE

Season 5 was so fucking horrid, what happened there? Where were the writers? Such unbelievable and weak plot.

1>2>>>>>While 4 is still great.

EH, I COULD SEE IT SORTA HAPENNING BUT AGREED, VERY FUCKING FAR FETCHED

WRONG LEAVE THREAD, STUPID LOL

THE ONKY THING CHANGEABLE IN MY RANKING IS SWAPPING 2 FOR 3 DEPENDING ON PREFERENCE THATS THE ONLY NON FAGGOT WAY

QUOTED WRONG DRUNK LIKE I SAID MEANT 2ND REPLY TO YOU BROKE ASS CLAY DAVIS

Go outside

I GET MORE SUN THAN YOU DO BET SHUT UP HOE GO EAT SOME VITAMIN D PILLS FIT FAG BET YOU BALDING TOO LOL