Truly forces cognitive function

Truly forces cognitive function

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White people are going to rise up if Trump wins?

i hope wiggers like this kid try that shit, this way i can walk out side and blast him dead on the fucking spot.

COME ON NIGGERS AND NIGGERS LOVER COUP I FUCKING DARE YOU BITCHES.

Trump's so fucking incompetent him and his cabinet will be ousted in the name of national security.

Praise kek! RACE WAR NOW! I can't wait to use my new AR-15

FBI reports lets get them going gents.

Wait, is this fag suggesting that the police and military will back BLM and overthrow the government if Trump wins?

When someone finishes their statement with "I'm dead serious", does that explicitly state intent? Mens rea?

What a dumb wannabe nigger. Literally implying that he plans on committing treason.

If Trump gets elected, he'll have more than 60% of the white vote. The military is also largely white and conservative, and would be on his side.

He doesn't know what a coup is.

That's the guy who wants to be black.

>implying Trump can possibly win with Pence as vp anyway

if he's applying a civilian coup, i hope they fucking try. i'd love to see a bunch niggers and leftist twinks try to fucking overthrow the most power military on the planet. if hes talking about a military coup, no chance in hell.

maybe he is smarter than we think. maybe he is willing to be executed for the sins of niggers so he will be remembered by them for all time. they will pretend he was black and generations later white people will point out he was white

THIS
DO IT YOU NIGGER CUNTS
GO AHEAD SEE WHAT YOUR LITTLE REBELLION WILL DO

it does show that they're making a call to action

HAHHAHAH

Who is going to oust Trump? Anti-gun Liberals who are basement dwellers?

It's not physically possible to be more incompetent than Obama.
In fact, Obama is proof that a coup would never happen here in the US.

Liberals throw a coup
Lasts 7 minutes
Find out the next day on page 3 of the news

Kek. Reported to FBI. Trying to incite a civil war is a federal crime.

I love how Liberals fail to realize soldiers are conservative and hate them as much as Sup Forums does

pretty hard to have a coup when you don't believe in guns

>liberals
>coup de etat
What? So theyre going twitter away the problem, right.

He, being a wannabe nigger, is probably thinking of a Coupe DeVille.

Is he aware that the military is like 103% in favor of trump?

More likely to happen the other way

He said blacks needed to take matters into their own hands before Dallas

As soon as Dallas happened, he changed his tune in seconds

He's a manipulative race baiter who's more white than black

BLM tries to get martial law, results in majority of blacks to be wiped out in US. Trump becomes president and they coup bringing on martial law. Trump eradicates the black population in its entirety.

How fucking stupid can a group of people be.

Top kek.
These are the same weenies who get PTSD from shooting a rifle.

>Military coup in America
Zero chance of this even remotely getting off the ground before it's shut down.

>attempted black supremacist coup

that would be the most hilarious thing ever.

>coup
>with no military support
>a bunch of dindus with illegally obtained hipoints
>a bunch of white liberals that would never, ever own a gun

Does he think a coup is just standing in the street in front of the White House and shouting "BLACK LIVES MATTER!"?

>i'm dead serious.

Kek

Shaun King sounds like a faggot.

let them come. we will kill them all.

Reported to FBI for inciting racial violence. Fuck this stupid brainwashed liberal with BBC on his mind

except he is 100% white. Race traitor

underrated

Yes. They're used to authority backing down if they riot and shout enough, then passing some lip service legislation.

Libs have never been Waco'ed, and dont know what the State's capable of when its actually pissed at you.

Listen esse, I joined for my citizenship meng, I aint gonna get deported homes

*clicks tongue against front teeth*

Donald Drumpf is not my president he is a gringo and probbaly doesn't recognize the state of Aztlán as well

All of these "black leaders" such as Shaun King are hired voiceboxes. They will all be plugging aggressively for Hillary in another month; their real purpose is to let the world's biggest money laundering racket campaign beyond USA's already ridiculous financing limits.

Every piece of every medium every moment will be shilling for Hillary. She is the final boss of globalism.

What the fuck is with you left wing fascists?
If a candidate is saying something you don't like, you think it's okay to disrupt their speeches.
If a majority elects a canidate you don't like, then you think you have a right to engage in violence?
It's a democracy, majority wins. It is designed to let the people, all the people, decide how their country will be run. It's as fair as it can be.
What kind of delusion do you suffer from that only makes your ideals and belifes valid. Who the fuck are you to decree how everyone else is supposed to live?
I just can't wrap my head around the arrogance of the liberals intolerance of any opion other than their own.
Fuck I don't even consider myself a conservative. I'd just like someone, anyone at this point n to represent the common working man's interests.

Trump will be alright. He'll just post some, "NO COUPS ALLOWED," signs around the White House and liberals will be sure to follow it.

one day shauns gonna flip on the blacks, shave his face pubes, say "sorry niggers" as they chimp to death under a coup attempt.

All the survivors will only practice coon attempts

Just report him and move on

Please.

Please start the race war.

We're begging you.

As are the police. I want to see nogs try to rise up and bring their whole families with them so they can all be targets.

Everytime they rise up they just burn their own neighborhoods.

Ha, beautiful.

And yet the guy who tried literally to the last minute to deny Pence his VP slot before getting cucked out by the party he's running under is a competent genius fourth dimensional chest mastermind.

Actual sane people who want the government to function and think maybe having a man in charge who insults everyone who is the slightest bit mean because he's a literal child is a bad idea.

Give me a reason Shauney

>left wing fascists

Whoes going to preform the coup?

A bunch of incompetent liberals and niggers?

The military stands with trump

You little mentally ill wigger fag. Give me a fucking reason.

He just did. Protect the emperor and carry Shaun to the next realm.

Just kill yourself already bucko.

No he's also going to stuff daisies down gun barrels and stand in front of a tank.

>Police, military, and patriots
vs
>Nigs, spics, and cucks

Gonna be a good one.

So who would the military support? Hillary? Yeah, I'm sure that's just bound to happen.

>TACTICAL PENCIL MOUSTACHE

Tipped the FBI off to his treasonous ways

I'm curious about something. These masked threats, using fear mongering to sway a vote is actually legal and allowed in America?

wait so libtards are saying they will stage a coup if Trump elected? YAH! we kill them all at once

Top fucking adolf

Won't be necessary

Any real brother would mistake his pasty white boy ass for a normal cracker and blast him

Why would Trump supporters coup their own candidate? A coup is much more likely with Hillary.

FEAR THE #COUP

Try nationalism dude.

I thinks he means the blacks that will burn down their own neighborhoods and start robbing from each other if nationwide riots actually occur

Ha, this white guy isn't fooling anyone. Look at how much chicken this wanna be leaves on the bone.

But liberals will lose a coup guaranteed, they think weapons are scary and blacks and wiggers like this guy can't shoot for shit regardless.

>Get a fade
>Stereotypical beard/stash of a black man
>Use a black and white photo so people can't tell his skin color
>Ignorant people can't tell he's white
>Call the ignorant masses to riot for "mai opresshuns"
>Cash in on said riots

Man, Shaun King is just an anarchist with money on his mind.

>niggers and libtards get purged
He's saying that Trump really would make America great again

>libtards incapable of understanding the difference between a first and third world country

The most hostile action that will be taken when he is elected is some people will write letters

What point are you to make?

nigga doesn't realise he just committed black blasphemy

What's never shown when the media quotes Shaun King or other BLM twitter posts is all the real black nationalist groups who don't have costume wearing white people representing their organization that continually call out BLM as a phony shill group.

The best was Deray tweeting saying he was going to run for the mayor of Baltimore Real BN groups in Balticongomore told him to go fuck himself. I don't think many black people who live in actual black neighborhoods and aren't goof celebrities actually support BLM they're not as dumb as we think,

UN to take control of US cities and enforce UN laws, passed without US consent.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

I'd imagine the military AND the police would be for Trump. At the very least they are conservatives and would side woth Trump WAY before they'd ever side with BLM. ESPECIALLY the police.

Don't forget the conservative militias, hunters, gun enthusiasts, and even plain old patriotic gun owners who have just the guns they need.

Obama wants to be UN Secretary supposedly after destroying America. Makes sense he would sneak in all these globalist bullshit laws so he can rule from the chair in NY

Why are anti-trump fags so retarded?

>if democracy works i'll shoot everyone up

Ow; the edge.

>African American
((Black lives matter))

Who the fuck is this guy? African American?? Social issues like kikes-use-blacks-as-useful-idiots???

How do they not realise that everything they do is helping the government grab more control and power? They don't seriously believe that a bunch of degenerate welfare collecting drug addicts could actual stand up against the gun addicted conservative America, do they?

The only reason they're allowed to do as they please is because people don't want to lose their jobs or families, once they have nothing left it won't matter anymore.

They're going to wake up something terrifying soon, I'm kind of glad I'm Asian so I can just fuck off back to Asia when the whites wake up.

"But you want to ban guns."

Hurr will stage a coup over our own.

Please Fucking do, please, I want marshal law, I want to know how it feels to shoot a man.

>Gun addicted

I'm not addicted, they are just nice things to have.

Yes left wing fascists.
Mussolini invented the term and his definition was: Everything is the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.
Any kind of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not agree you are wrong.

This is exactly what direction the democratic leadership has been moving twards and obviously you agree with it. . Freedom of speach taken away under the guise of political correctness.

If someone has the Twitter pic version of this I'd love it.

Under the guise of hate speech.

Any dissenting or opinions against the norms will be hate speech

If trump wins at most 10% of the most degenerate fucking losers try to do something. Get mowed down by the other 90%. okay

We need to pretend we got this guy's DNA and submitted it for analysis proving he is white. One of those ancestry.com or 23andme or whatever shits' infographics. Then push it and push it and push it until he is forced to deny it and submit his DNA for the "real one". Which he will ridiculously and obviously fake, or admit he is really mostly european. His entire false identity will begin to crumble.

#ShaunKingIsReallyWhite

These wiggers.
If the black were to somehow wipe out all us redneck crackers. Where do you think you would stand then?
Next would be you and anyone who's skin wasn't quite dark enough.

>Obama and Bush do tons of unconstitutional shit that borders on outright treason
>No coup
>Trump wins and says mean things about "minorities"
>Somehow a coup will happen

Shaun King is literally disconnected from reality isn't he? He should be in an mental ward

shaun king participating in a coup against Trump is about as likely as him actually turning black

does he still think he's black?

>de état
Its d'état ffs

Crazy that black people and people who pretend to be black don't think they will get shot if this happens.

Your legit retarded if you can't see the black facial features on him