Let's say we detect radio signals from a planet far, far away...

Let's say we detect radio signals from a planet far, far away. This means that they are advanced and able to manufacture things. So, how would they look? They would surely have hands with fingers, but how would they be created otherwise?

Attached: A2.jpg (816x988, 132K)

They would all have long brown cocks, for breeding purposes.

No way of knowing, evolution isn't directional.

this

The way they look would mostly depend on their native planet. I think it's pretty likely they'd be bipedal since it's a natural evolution from being quadrupeds. They would likely have evolved from quadrupeds unless their natural environment was extremely difficult, in which case the chance of intelligent life developing is a lot smaller.

they could be fucking blind for all we know and use some form of echolocation and their senses to do shit.
you can't predict how life on another planet would look without seeing the planet landscape, geography, location and it's predators.

Ask one of the men that has probed Uranus about the view

Also, two eyes makes sense for depth. More than two would be superfluous and one eye would be extremely limiting in any competitive evolutionary environment.

Its hard for me to fathom that anyone is retarded enough to think this out, type it, look at it again, and still decide to post it. Well done user. You’ve convinced me that theres no hope for Sup Forums. Fucking faggot kys.

he mad

Attached: nigur.png (600x600, 14K)

Holy shit, is that picture from the Area 51 raid?

Correct.

they would have to look like Octupussies or Human-Like. Not many land animals have more than 4 appendages.

Attached: 1434591854861.jpg (540x539, 106K)

Not necessarily, imagine living deep down under water where eyes is not evolutionary advantageous. There is no way of knowing unless you know the circumstances of their evolution.

Anything with long brown cocks is incapable of any type of civilization.

But it would be pretty unlikely that a species that lives deep under water would develop any kind of technology. I think they would have to adapt to live on the surface in order to create anything involving electricity.

>This means that they are advanced and able to manufacture things.
not necessarily, maybe the can naturally use frequencies that we use for radio to communicate
>So, how would they look?
who knows?
>They would surely have hands with fingers,
not necessarily, maybe they just have small prehensile tentacles around their heads that they use for doing precise work

as for being bipedal, that only makes sense if they evolved from quadrupeds, if they started as something more insect-like they could end up with four legs or more.

Possibly true, but perhaps there are more average size dicked aliens that have a civilization, and the long dick ones just mooch off them and bring them down a couple of notches. That being the reason they're out in space, trying to find a new planet.

Other things than electricity can provide radio waves and technology, or imagine a similar circumstance but in a dark cave.

I think that any method of fine motor skills would have to have their route in defence or offence in the wild. Makes little head tentacles seem unlikely.

it could have roots in how they eat, if they first have to carefully dismantle a fruit or peel off the scales of some creature.

i'd assume that for offense or defense you'd rather need quick and strong movements than slow and precise.

I would agree for early evolution but they'd likely need to learn to use tools like spears for hunting or defence, which would require strength and fine motor skills.

I might be able to believe they could use radio waves to communicate with eachother but to use it on a large enough scale to communicate with another solar system I don't see a way around using some kind of advanced technology. Developing that kind of ability naturally just wouldn't make sense evolutionarily.

No matter where you are in the universe, carbon is carbon, 2 + 2 = 4, and so on and so forth. Patterns that work tend to repeat and stay consistent throughout the universe, including in evolution.

Alien Intelligent Life can look extremely different from us, but there will still be lots of similarities. Even just looking at the wide variety of creatures on Earth, you can see huge differences yet many similarities.

they'd also need arms, but these arms don't really need to have good fingers, except for throwing.
maybe, because their "hands" aren't dependent on their arms they move more like gorillas, using both arms and legs.

Possibly, as long as they were able to carry things without needing their arms to support themselves.

According to some scientists, the Earth took form in a relatively early stage of the universe's life span, and most of the plants that could support life haven't been formed yet, meaning that we could be alone in the universe for billions of years. Kind of depressing.

you bring a good point i haven't thought about, if they carry things in front of their face, that might block their vision, depending on how long the tentacles are.
maybe they have snail-like eyes that can pop up and move around, maybe they have longer tentacles that can carry things, maybe they use eachother's back/neck (maybe with the help of their tentacles to stabilize things) to carry stuff.

Some say the earth has been secretly under the control of an alien reptilian race for thousands of years.

Unfortunately, tentacles make very little sense once a species has left the ocean. It's not impossible though. As well as environmental reasons, a race might keep them because they're sexually desirable to them

Hopefully, catgirls

good point, maybe the male's sexual organs are near (or even in) their head (maybe protected as much as their brain, since the gonads don't take that much space) and the tentacles are also used to open access to the female sexual organs situated somewhere else (back? abdomen?) as you'd need more room to carry the baby/egg.
having strong tentacles would be a (cultural) sign of (sexual) power and maybe even some males fight and rip one of the loser's tentacle off as some kind of huge "fuck you"

We don't know how life started on earth so just guess/make something up. It's all the same.

it's fun to make things up, and who knows maybe it'll help some artist or DM design something.

>how would they look?
LIKE this

Attached: 401814.jpg (2560x1600, 545K)

Are you implying all aliens are gay?

Cringe/10

does he looks gay to you?
nah he is cool

Attached: 3fd8d71b.jpg (1920x1180, 828K)

Flaming gay

lol only you

Attached: 1568362346099.jpg (363x463, 22K)

His wife?

Attached: I have a dream .png (1144x640, 1.54M)

fuck i dated a girl looks like her

The majority of life begins in the ocean where it can vary dramatically. There is a greater chance that the creatures are aquatic than they are terrestrial. Perhaps they have a mollusks like build like an octopus or they are more like dolphins. But the problem with either is that the dolphin has no fine motar builds and the octopus, while smart and tool savy is has no use for social skills.

Perhaps they are bird like and make use of of specialized feet and Bill's. In which case they have two eyes for depth perception, probably still terrestrial, since their large brains make travel hard, and also most likely build sturdy, much like hawk. Otherwise, it's most likely insect like and I have no clue.

You're all thinking about aliens which could've evolved on an earthlikely planet. Bit they could've evolved in outer space or on an completely different planet. They could have a completely different understanding of time, they could be way bigger and maybe they even wouldn't have to fight for survival. They could be anyhow...

Attached: 2019-04-10_10-01-29.jpg (1076x464, 47K)