Justify why some people get to live like gods, while you're barely getting by on your pay

Justify why some people get to live like gods, while you're barely getting by on your pay.

Attached: gold palace.jpg (1000x666, 216K)

I can't wait to see the inevitable shit-storm that ensues.

They don’t work at McDonalds, they own five of them?!?

"hurrdurr I'm poor, if everyone else were also poor then everyone would be equally rich and then blabla and then, and then, and then, and then

justify why you are not living like gods, LMAO SEETHING POORFAGS!!!

it's unjustifiable. What the wealthy caste would do to the poorest and weakest among us they will do the rest of us eventually.

"I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major General. And during that period I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. I suspected I was just part of the racket all the time. Now I am sure of it." -- Major General Smedley D. Butler

he stopped the fascist revolution lead by american big business in the 30's. He said he would not let them do to this nation what they had him do to others. Now here we are 2020, they won over time and they have turned the usa into a 3rd world nation. no health care, failing safetynets, poor education.... You are slaves. Worse, you are slaves that support your masters.

America is a pathetic shadow of it's former glory.

Attached: great american hero.jpg (584x602, 121K)

Hey. Where is that?

Is that like a Trump property or something?

It’s Donald’s Manhattan apartment. Gaudy, awful trash.

With hard work anyone can be better off than they are now. But in any case I don't worry about it too much because our time here is temporary. God is building mansions in Heaven for those that trust in Jesus. Eternal life so amazing we can't even comprehend it.

lol, wut

i'm actually more of a minimalist.... like I prefer a Tesla interior to a luxury Mercedes or Cadillac.

I like contemporary over this luxurious style.

But this pic KINDA turns me on to it...

I don't know. I think I'd get tired of it though.

of course it is. And watching it's eventual and inevitable collapse is amazing. Watching those who capitulate to this so called "Way of life" is absolutely humorous. George Carlin was not wrong. It's all going to implode eventually and it's going to be an absolute spectacle as we become yet another failed experiment, rotted from the inside out from perpetuating a system that not only brings ruin to the people and misery, but also destroys the planet.

Basing your system on infinite and perpetual growth on a finite planet with finite resources has got to be the greatest scam of all time.

What an amazing scam a poor brainwashed peasant such as yourself has chosen to adopt. Oh well. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

they made better choices

Looks like something a grandma would live in. I'd prefer something more modern and practical that does something useful instead of a bunch of useless decadence. Try looking at one of Bill Gate's mansions and see what they're capable of technologically then come back and tell me this granny hotel looks cool.

Oh good, this thread again

So you believe we live in a true meritocracy with 0 room for margins of error or "falling between the cracks" of the system? The system we currently have in place is impeccable and impossible to improve upon?

Because most people are pretty much worthless and will never function on their own.

Horrible design

In equal society nobody would have comfort or luxury. Currently every western citizen is enjoying lifestyle made possible by poor countries.

You happen to be just jealous. Go to work / school. Or start selling stuff. You will realize that lifestyle of gods is not that good.

If you can control your urges you can live a happy life. Otherwise no amount of wealth will keep you happy.

Because equal rights does not mean equal worth.

Justify why NEET's should exist.

Attached: 700lbs-video-gamer.png (1415x753, 1.75M)

"Rights " are laws to keep an illusion.
" worth" is as much a bullet cost.

Learn about life.

>being this American liberal

Can’t. In a capitalistic country it’s at other people’s expense. Any minimum wage job is just legal slavery and well paying jobs are almost impossible to find.

Because some people are smarter, and some people aren't lazy.

What nonsense. The kings life really isn't that great you should be happy living as a serf.

While it is good advice to find happiness and enjoyment in what you have it should not be used as an excuse to accept the "divine right" of kings.

OP pic looks like what a nigger imagines being rich is like.

And most aren't handed a million to start the game.

This. I was such a stupid fetus. I spent all my time partying in the womb and ended up being born to poor people.

Because his dad totally didn't work his ass off to earn that money huh? Tell me, have you ever borrowed money from your parents? Have your parents ever just given you any money at all say for a birthday or any other reason? I already know the answer is 100% yes because all parents have given their children some amount of money. Since your parents have given you money, what did you do with it? Did you turn it into more money? Or did you, and this is just a wild guess, blow it on stupid bullshit? Quit making excuses to why your life is trash.

daddy trump was an asshole, and mobbed up.

shit, woody guthrie was writing songs about how much of an asshole fred trump was.

>[excuses intensifies]
>cites a commie
LOL ffs.

Again. Sheep do not allow the Lions to roam.

It's real as the pain of tears of truth

I can't wait till we bid ado.

Attached: 1571894444939.jpg (337x400, 22K)

Really, birthday presents? I'm poor because as an 8 year old I didn't turn my lego set into a rental property? The only thing I got from my parents after 18 was some books, cloths and groceries and that put me ahead of what a lot of other people got. And you want to put that on the same level as being given a car, a house, a 90 unit apartment complex or a million dollars in seed money?

Its easy to brag about it winning the 50 meter dash when you started on the 45 meter mark.

People like you make my head hurt

Id hang out with you.

But seriously, what's the solution? As soon as one group starts to "revolt" the US military would wipe them off the planet and nobody would try to revolt again.

Sure, there are more citizens than elite, and we've got guns! However... at least half the citizens would fight for their Masters - not against.

I want the world to end. I wouldn't even mind dying.

Worth. Keep seething, parasite.

yeah i wish a hydrogen bomb would explode by me. i was wishing for that the other day. i don't care if i die from it i just want the world to be different maybe kind of like walking dead.

> op asks a simple question
> you throw insults and use the angry phrase "seething"
> op is angry though

The New Deal was a revolution by all but name.
Source: 'the revolution was', 1938.

>t. CCP propaganda before the 1990s

Somebody's got to play those games user

Attached: 1573245951267-fourchan-b-814034371.jpg (500x383, 30K)

He wasnt just handed money, he has the best genes his mom and dad could combine
Look at young donald he looks like an angel

>cucks being cuck fags to the poor
When will yall realize koch doesn't have your best interest at heart. He is literally praying for another recession to happen so he can buy dying assets for one tenth the price. Stick up for your rights as a worker.

people with 2 digit iqs worship money and power even when they are being fucked in the ass as a result they beg for more punishment. it's pathetic.

The man believes in some sky daddy that has his best interest at heart despite birthing billions into a life of cruelty, suffering, disease and famine. The american cuckservative.

>live like gods

This looks like MC Hammer's house.

It looks cool.

I can't justify it. Life isn't fair. Do what you want.

my life would feel more meaningful trying to survive in a world like that rather than living in this halfbaked illusion

yeah i agree

Attached: 1pro.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Attached: 8ca56cc2130b1692952a8ed284c2367f.jpg (1407x1440, 552K)

>shitting on woody Guthrie

Get off your X Box and go get a job and move out of your parents house faggot.

That's the price of actual freedom

tl;dr you poor nigger

literally real life montgomery burns

Corporations ruling government is not Fascist you fucking idiot. Government ruling corporations is Fascism.

Smedley worked for Jews and capitalists like a good goy

Attached: SA aesthetics.jpg (736x736, 101K)

Simple, there's a lot of worthless losers walking the planet. They will always be worthless losers no matter what you give them.