/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: SUCC edition

*************READ THIS RIGHT NOW - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=2890039e76e2f16ea3917c94401886ac&tab=core&_cview=0
archive.is/X55P7
archive.is/dweNB
rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=35601
analyticfocus.com/
morningconsult.com
bannekerventures.com
ndn.org
iwpr.net/
csss.net
claritycampaigns.com/
gainhealth.org/
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
ngo-monitor.org/funder/ireland/
wnd.com/2015/10/drip-drip-drip-new-clinton-foundation-scandal/#!
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/13/state-department-sent-taxpayer-money-to-group-that-attempted-to-oust-israels-netanyahu.html
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
wfp.org/stories/haitians-say-thankyou
bannekerventures.com/all-projects/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Banneker
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

^previous thread.

Bump for peace and prosperity.

bmap

Are we ready yet to begin forming PDF booklets for each master narrative line containing highlights of collected material for distribution to news outlets around the world??

bump from memeboys

bumping with latest cfg memeboys offering

Someone mentioned in the last thread that the GSA rented a floor in a building, but that was not a good lead. There may be a little something here.

I searched through fbo.gov for any solicitations for bidding that might be related to the CF. There's a current bid for a projet that outright says that you have to liase with the Clinton Foundation.

fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=2890039e76e2f16ea3917c94401886ac&tab=core&_cview=0

That's the first of 14 results with the name "Clinton Foundaton."

When you load the page, search for "Clinton," and it'll bring up the specific part of the bid that mentions CF. Way too long to screencapture.

Full archive updated link coming in a few mins, this is already the 96th thread m8s, it's like over 30k replies in total.

bumpu

>Updated Clinton Foundation Thread Archive
archive.is/X55P7

(2016-07-17 / 05:23 AM GMT)

Found this in Oklahoma. Searched for Bonner Group.. But found this. The names return back to VA address.

Associated groups with the CFG mentioned in the fbo.gov bids:

Global Fund
CFG (obviously)
World Bank
GFATM
GAVI
GAIN

Screencap 1 of 2 of results containing the search string "Clinton Foundation" from fbo.gov.

Screencap 2 of 3

Screencap 3 of 3.

>on page 7 in less than 10 minutes
shills are working 24/24h apparently.

Checkit

>Red pills available:

Archive for those who may be interested:

archive.is/dweNB

Also, I just went through the back up google doc and am surprised by how much of that is information and links I'd provided; across a large variety of topics.

It feels good to know that my efforts have contributed to the outcome and I know other anons feel the same pride when they see our work mentioned outside these threads.

We just might do it, anons!

Keep it up!

bump

wheelchan?

No clue where it's from, found a thread on /pol today about it.

the part where he goes "hate 4chin after that celebrity hack" reminds me of a cap from wheelchan. Some white knight faggot salty that everyone saw his waifu nekkid. Most raid threats and attempts at subversion come from /leftypol/ as far as i know

pretty good list of software and info in this thread:
rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=35601
Not sure how useful it will be, but for intel gathering, it seems to be decent.

Did you just discover the address of another law firm or accounting office that handles a lot of these kinds of clients?

We did this last time with the Super PACs too.

bump

ANALYTIC FOCUS, LLC - analyticfocus.com/ - Analytic Focus LLC is a research organization comprised of professionals with decades of practical experience in analysis, research methods, and financial models.

Morning Consult, LLC (Old Company Names: 1. Paragon Insights, LLC , 2. Forward Intelligence, LLC) - morningconsult.com - Morning Consult is a media and technology company at the intersection of politics, policy, Wall Street and business strategy.

BANNEKER VENTURES, LLC - bannekerventures.com - We specialize in providing value-add construction and facilities management services to federal and local government clients.

The Bonner Group Building
729 15th St NW Washington, DC 20005

Floor 2 - NDN - ndn.org - leading think tank and advocacy organization based in Washington, DC.
Floor 3 - Bonner Group, Inc.
Floor 4 - Ameriprise Financial Advisors
Floor 5 - Institute For War & Peace Reporting Us - iwpr.net/ - The Institute for War & Peace Reporting gives voice to people at the frontlines of conflict and transition to help them drive change.
Floor 6 - Constellation West - csss.net - Constellation West is an award-winning small business with the depth and breadth of IT engineering experience to get the job done right-the first time and every time.
Floor 7 - Clarity Campaign Labs - claritycampaigns.com/ - We provide advanced modeling and analytic services to Democratic party and coordinated campaigns, candidates, charitable groups, and other progressive organizations and corporations.
Floor 8 - GAIN (The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition) - gainhealth.org/ - The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is an international organization driven by the vision of a world without malnutrition.
Floor 9 - NGLCC (National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce) - nglcc.org - The NGLCC is the business voice of the LGBT community and is the largest global not-for-profit advocacy organization dedicated to expanding economic opportunities and advancements for LGBT people.

>Banneker
Banneker?
Tell me about Banneker. Who does he work for? Why does he provide construction and facilities management services to federal and local government clients?

PRAISE KEK

Bump from Trump Gen

How fares the Bonner Group search?

BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

IGNORE ANTI-KEK POSTERS
DO NOT RESPOND TO ANTI-KEK POSTERS

You're replying to a priest of Kek, Sup Forumsuddy.

Just go lose you loser. You're fucking yourself without faith.

Clinton foundation uses aids help as a front
>All Clinton foundation help on aids comes from the Irish aid government sponsored charity
>Ireland is the third largest buyer of aids drugs especially virus fighting drugs
>It has been used as an excuse to get involved in Kazakhstan which has a .1 aids problem in pop compared to a 18 percent South African Aids problem
> Kazakhstan had a uranium deal with Russia
> Irish Aid has contacts with Africa same as Cf
>Irish Aid is not confirmed to be allowed to give money to CF as CF is not confirmed a charity in Ireland
>Millions is missing from Irish Aid in donations to the CF
>Irish Aid is confirmed to give money to anti Israeli groups like the state department
>Aids research is part of the global scam
ngo-monitor.org/funder/ireland/
wnd.com/2015/10/drip-drip-drip-new-clinton-foundation-scandal/#!
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/13/state-department-sent-taxpayer-money-to-group-that-attempted-to-oust-israels-netanyahu.html

>FBI Threads:
>1: archive.is/JEXOo
>2: archive.is/pgLpf
>3: archive.is/0nuFe
>4: archive.is/Wt2T0

I just noticed this, 3 and 4 were the legit FBI user? if so, I should add to the next archive then.

Look at the best looking causes in the Clinton Foundation, it is their best fronts.
>Epstein used HSBC accounts to donate from the Swiss
>At least 81 million comes from the HSBC into the CF from Swiss accounts
>HSBC laundered at least two billion from cartels and terrorist
>Lynch and Comey have histories with HSBC and Clintons
>HSBC was pardoned by a Clinton appointed judge

Wasn't GAIN involved with CF?

I read the threads... there is simply nothing interesting in 3 % 4. It's the same LARPing kid, with a too serious, gay tone.

Your link for 3 isn't an FBI user AMA thread it's a /cfg/ though?

What do you guys think about Hillarys plant to overturn citizens United?
Seems legit to me :^)

Well she doesn't need citizens united anymore so I would understand why she would want to now overturn it and seal her power from everyone else.

>You're replying to a priest of Kek, Sup Forumsuddy.
you're replying to a bot, he posts the exact same thing whenever somebody says "kek"

Ok, I usually don't reply to shills anyways :D

FBIanon started a Q & A in that cfg thread.

Oh, but that's not the 3rd AMA thread though.
You are still missing that.
This thread was well after the 3rd AMA.

the "3rd AMA" was a fake

The other 3rd thread was fake,

wfp.org/stories/haitians-say-thankyou

There were fake attempts at a 3rd AMA, you are right.
However there was also a genuine one, which was also considered fake by people like you.

we don't need FBIanon anymore, he got the ball rolling, we (you research boys) take care of the rest

bannekerventures.com/all-projects/

bump

Hmm, I was expecting a lot more prison construction work considering they're named after this guy
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Banneker
and the elites love to use people's memes ironically, but these guys sure have had access to some very high level facilities. Including: USAID, GSA, State Department, and DHS. I wonder what work they've done that isn't displayed here.

bump

Thanks for helping us expose satanists.

you again? why are you wasting your time?

I gotta go off, keep archiving all links and threads everyone, some pages might disappear or get modified.

also the fuck kek haters.

Kekism a post-modern religion intentionally designed to make you use your own god damned brain. Everyone knows it's satirical in nature.

Thanks for the good work m8

Moreover, because everyone knows it's completely retarded, you can play along no matter which manifestation of Kek you unironically worship. ;)

I thought this soros guy is just the poster boy not the real villain

>I thought this soros guy is just the poster boy not the real villain
maybe so but hey, gotta attack something. Can't attack a spook.

As far as the clinton level of the elistist superstructure of dumbly qualified negligence goes, Soros is pretty much two rungs above the clintons. He's pretty far from the top, this is true, but frankly the top too far out of the scope of normies and career skeptics.
One step at a time, lad. Besides, more revelant is Soros's relation to the modern era of tavistock's psyops with SJWs LGBT, antifa, BLM, and La Raza. Those are all things we all hate without exception (unless you're a shill). Dismantling that already will put us on the path to actual progression as oppossed to progressivism which is a codeword for regression.

He's not the top. He's the link between the top of the hierarchy and the leaders of the workers.

go to dynasties and central control

mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

This. If we take apart their [cultural] ground thugs they have no power aside from a nuke level attack.

Bumpis maximus.

bump x 2

Page five