I hate Barcelona with all my soul. I've been following Real Madrid since mid 90s, I saw the 3 CL's, the league wins...

I hate Barcelona with all my soul. I've been following Real Madrid since mid 90s, I saw the 3 CL's, the league wins, and regularly beating Barcelona. They were our bitches for the longest time. We were at one point 9-1 (nine times more) over them in CL's and 30-15 (two times more) in leagues. Now we're 12-5 (barely two times more) and 33-25 (they're getting close it's getting scary). Thank God for based Ronaldo for giving us another 3 CL's in 4 years, because I legit contemplated suicide when that midget scored again. I fucking hate those diving cunts. Suddenly they were winning everything. Fuck fuck fuck. I celebrated when we got their Figo, I could celebrate if I was born when we got their Di Stefano. Those entitled bitches that think they're too good for Spain and that they play superior football even though it's boring ass sideways passing. They cheat and play holier than thou. They cheat more than Real Madrid All big teams get favored by refs, it's just the fucking Jordan effect. But these cunts think they're above everything. Their shit players like Xavi (arrogant), Iniesta (no personality) and Pique (arrogant) drive me nuts. Fuck I loved defeating them in la Copa del Rey, with Bale and Ronaldo in god mode. I just want one thing, and that's for Barcelona to lose against Chelsea. Please based god of football, make them lose against Chelsea. I don't give a shit about the Copa del Rey.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/81229252/#q81233925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And I gotta say something, fuck Messi too, I don't give a shit if he's Argentinian or from Puerto Rico. The national team is dead to me since Pasarella did "that" to Redondo. Redondo is the greatest Argentine player, much better than the overrated midget cunt. Fuck, Redondo and his backheel pass will always be the greatest CL play in time. All these cunts talking about muh xavi and muh iniesta didn't even watch the Master Redondo play and rape Barcelona regularly, dumbasses.

On the other hand, the midget is almost retired, he's 30 already, and they barely put a dent on our leads, our glory is unparalleled, even in other sports like basketball, glory to Madrid should be our motto, no other club in sports will even come close to this greatness.

>ramos
>pepe
>marcelo
>cronaldo
halal has more crybabies than any other team. also daily reminder that p$g will fuck real's ass 7-1

we will fuck PSG so hard, we're magic in European nights, we're born to win the CL

This is why a love Messi. It's standard for Madrid to walk all over La Liga and be completely refreshed for the CL. Even though they're the richest team they rarely put an interesting team in the field, just an expensive one.

Then along comes this happy autistic manlet who flips the script on his own. He made La Liga worth watching and world football more interesting. It's funny how people think that Spain is Madrid vs Barca historically. Historically it's Madrid walking then league. Messi has convinced people that it's historically a two team league because he's made Barca better for a decade. Once he leaves Madrid will go back to murdering Spain

You are mentally ill, Halal weeb-kun

Barcelona is trying to weather the storm tho. A lot of great young players bought like mina, dembelel, especially coutinho because he looks like half of messi, which is an achievement on its own. dembelel sucks i know, but he is really young so he can get better. It will really be over if nerman goes to real. I hope he is doing a zlatan and trying out multiple leagues, before coming back to barca after messi retires. only dreams tho

only good thing that happened at real was ozil and di maria, both were sold because they weren't selling enough shirts. they made real's game so much deeper than just marcelo cross it in from the left, and I actually rooted for them on occasion.

Messi made barca important again, and with that comes money. Barca spent like 400m yuros this season, they will stay at the top even when Messi retires.

Lucky you that you got to saw that. I started watching Madrid when Zidane joined, I've mostly only watched Madrid get rekt by barca. And it pissed me off the most last year since >we were better than everyone but still couldn't beat barca comfortably until the supercup.

Ahí lo tenés al argentiANO pelotudo

HALA MADRID BRO

>posting essays on a Gabonese paper mache volcano-making fansite

>3 CL's in 4 years
against the biggest chokers on the planet though

last 4 aka relevant Barcelona trophies:
Arsenal (lol)
Manure (lol)
Manure (lol)
Chokeventus (lol)

>Pathetico and the aformentioned Chokeventus are better

barca are scum but so are chelsea. its a heel vs heel matchup, whoever wins we win

10/11 SF was vs madrid and 14/15 bayern

Atletico had one of the best defense in europe at the time you dumb sack of shit. also
>eplel

arsenal2006 goals against: 36
manure2009: 30
manure2011: 41
vs
atletico2014: 30
atletico2016: 25

and that's relevant how?

More than a third of Barcelona's total trophies came in Messi's era. You might get your wish once he retires, but for now he'll continue to dominate domestically and close the gap in the CL.

>and close the gap in the CL.
hahahhaaahahhaa

no.

HIT THAT MOTHERFUCKING SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

That 'midget' is one of your own. You owe him your allegiance.

2005 and 2006 were the Ronaldinho era, not the Messi era.

Redondo is the epitome of meme player

I think he's talking about 2009-2018. Ronaldinho only won 3 major titles for Barcelona

Look at this dood

sad !

>1955
lmao

Even including their win in La Liga this season it's only 7/25 Ligas in Messi's era.

Look at this dood

if it was so easy then why didn't barcelona win as many trophies back then?
sad indeed.

last 20 years
Real-6
Barça-4

ahahahahahahahah so much for the blaugrana golden age, I feel embarresed they are our main rival to be honest,

>Our
What part of Madrid are you from lad?

I celebrate every win and cry over every defeat as if I've lived next to Bernabeu, so fuck off with that shit.

And 3 CLs, 5 CdR, 6 super cups, 3 club world cup, and 3 uefa super cups. So yes, about a third of their total trophies even without including the ones when Ronaldinho was still at Barca.

They have 29 CdRs and 4 Cup Winners' Cups and 3 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup so on first glance I don't think you're right. Super Cups shit shouldn't matter either: they're basically 2 for 1 trophies.

I'm talking about how, in total, they have 80-something trophies, and they won 27 with Messi (30 if you count his first 2 years at the first team). Didn't mean he won a third of their trophies for every competition.

>they won 27 with Messi
you mean to say "with messi and another 7 world cup winners aka Spain's best generation feat Xavi&Iniesta"

Too bad for your life that Messi was also in that team and he will be considered GOAT while you gonna cry in your gypsy shack

Pathetic bellend

Why did the gypsy forego the proxies when discussing AKA shitposting on the threads he creates? Is he too depressed to shift between them anymore? Can we help him? Is he about to end it all?

>says the 'i bleed blaugrana' wanker

Al Fonso I'm just pointing out Xavi's role, why are you mad at your own people?

Reminder you're an important part of our community. We need someone to put crystals behind high end model cars, to be dependant on drugs and muggle weapons in our cities, to illegally sell protection houses given by the government. If you need help because the AIDS of Cristiano or of your sister/wife is affecting you, don't doubt a single second on contacting me, kay?

>muh Xavi
They won the treble with Xavi riding the bench

>44 games
>riding the bench
also carried by Nerman and Suarez

Yes, riding the bench. How many of those games were actually starts or how many did he actually play the full 90? Not even half

wow one good season with a benched Xavi, I take that back I'm impressed.
so how many trebles/balon dors/trophies since Xavi left and how many with him? or are you telling me he's been benched for 10+ years and didnt matter at all?
what about the rest of those wc winners?
were they also benched?
was barcelona like Valdes+10xMessi on the field?
retard.

Were Barcelona Valdes+10xXavi on the field?

This post would usually be made by the British one.
Those could be exchanged, depending on uses of lol and other expressions pretending to be a fanatic from some area with poor use of standard english like Japan or some third world country, but I'd say the image one would be done by the japanese proxy, meanwhile the ones in which he lashes like a little kid are done by the Canadian. He tries to show his more conversationalist self with his original gypsy flag, defending himself against the more hurting posts with the other proxies

The Arge is right but Madrid are just as big scum cheaters who ruin young players careers way more.

no, they were Messi + those world cup winning fellas helping him at his "peak".
so sentences like
>Barcelona won 30 trophies because Messi
are literally retarded.

AHAHAHAHAHAH
>All of this mental gymnastics and effort by the autistic gypsy
Guys, guys, the best player in football history played in a good team!! That makes him not the GOAT! Forget all you saw him do on a football pitch and believe me. Clearly I didn't watch him play in the slightest but surely I'm right!

>Ronaldo for giving us another 3 CL's in 4 years
Kek, the most bailed out statpadding mother fucker to ever live
And weirdly, out of aaaaall the Argies he can talk about, he rants about Redondo... one of the most notable argies to play in RM in recent times
Just drop the farce you idiot, we know you're not Argentinian and I will never not post this link:

>the state of this """"GOAT""""
KEK

>stating the obvious = mental gymnastics
sure.

those chokers eliminated farca on their way to the final tho

>I hate those diving cunts
>Root for Real

pick one

look at this gypsy sucking reals cock in every god damn thread

>Le gusta ganar champions ehhhh?

nah if you watched la liga you would know the difference, Real MAdrid maybe has an offside goal allowed every 10 games or so but Barcelona is way worse, they are immune to literal red cards over and over.

VAR will come tho, and it will rek their shit.

>Fuck I loved defeating them in la Copa del Rey, with Bale and Ronaldo in god mode.
*gets knocked out by celta vigo and leganes*
>I don't give a shit about the Copa del Rey.

kjaskjakj chicaneuxxx boooboooo

Thanks for the link argiebro

>implying the European Cup had the same format as the UEFA Champions League
Also
>L'Équipe

not our fault barcelona was considered a shitter back then too

>implying pre-1992 European Cups and PL titles are to be taken seriously
Liverpoop fans orgasm on counting stone age titles just like halalfags jerk off to their invitational CL trophies. Also farcacucks are just as bad as halal

why don't shitholers have their own teams to support?

post 92
Real- 6 Barça-4

OH NO!!

Why do you think im a barcafag? Real is better historically in titles except for the CL fiasco

Real is the team with most CLs

Yes they are the team with the most CLs but the credibility of the first four ones is debatable thats all Im saying

even without those 4, they have the most titles

>implying oil money teams wont catch up by buying the better players

the oil clubs only have 1 UCL so not even in 100 years they could catch RM lmao

>we

With Nerman TMNT and Cavani PSG have a good chance dont they? Unless Emery chokes they have a good chance

Consider this:
For ten years, Real Madrid has won two Liga titles, Atletico has won one, and Barcelona has won the rest. Barcelona has won 7/10 of the last Clasico in the league at the Bernabéu. That is dominance.

Why do american football "fans" always use this pretentious tone?

Era of Messi

let's be honest; Barcelona clearly had the UEFA referees in their pocket from 2009 - 2014. Some of the calls they got in the Champion's League were downright ridiculous.

12-5

are you 12?

>are you 12?
Great arguement leaf

get the fuck outta here with your PSG shit

lmao their defense is garbage and so their goalkeeper
they won't win shit

How old are you? Be honest.

Sad we wont get to see a Barca-PSG final

it would be at least 6-1 like last time
>PissG in charge of champions league

yes. Over the last many decades RM has won 12 CLs. But this is the era of Messi and Barcelona in Spain.

Beacuse Vlad and Hashimoto are watching.

>thread about CL
>muh leliga """"""dominance"""""
every time.

Fucking madridiots. You’re the real arrogant club. You sign players of all different nationalities to your academy as publicity stunts and then kick them off to the side. Eto’o, cheryshev, Mariano, odegard, lienhart, Diaz, and many more. Every time someone starts underperforming at you’re team you try to get rid of them once the season ends, but nobody wants them because the wages are so ridiculously fucking high the Chinese league can’t even pay them. Yiu have to win every fucking year otherwise you pitch a fit. Your fans and players are constantly mocking everyone around them. Then pique makes a joke bait you and you loose your shit. You are literally complaining bout yourselves.

Fucking scum of the earth I hope you all die

kys farcelona customer

Aerola is one of the worst GK of Ligue 1 and Kurzawa doesn't know how to defend. Add this to how drunk they get for Nerman's birthday it will be the same shit in the 2nd leg match like the choke against UEFAlona (verratti, rabiot and other players were caught clubbing less than 24h before the game).
UEFA is still pissed about the Neymar drama so expect refball and choking.

City Barcelona is pretty much confirmed already. Halal and P$G will choke and won't even get to the semis

>it's another abhorrent thread by an absolutely egotistical, arrogant argie monkey
you're even worse than the french, holy shit

Please don't put this idiot on us, thank you: