HMM, MAKES YOU THINK, HUH

A lot of the neo-nazi's on here talk about white supremacy, yet often visit Thailand as a sexual tourists or even worse; have a serve case of yellow fever(A mental illness, as asian women are not attractive.)

But apparantely pic related is impure, because her grandfather was jewish?? Are you neo-nazi's honestly telling me that you wouldn't breed this feminime and curvy woman, just because she is 1/4th jew? Your children wouldn't even be classed as jews, and only be 1/8 chosen...

Seems a bit hypocritical all this white pride shit when in actual fact your the real race traitors for not wanting to breed this aryan woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6221714.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HMM, MAKES YOU THINK, HUH?

Retard, there are 20 different links to how the Jews push this in all sorts of ways, in FHM, etc.. to make slack-jawed goyim who don't give two shits about Israhell like them.

also, the Jews have been the leaders in the White slave trade for over 2,000 years. If some of them look "nordic," it's because their maternal side was once.
Yes, jewry runs through the maternal line, in theory this should not be possible. For enough shekels, you don't think a rabbi will convert anyone? Look at Trump's daughter and her Jew husband.

Judaism hasn't always been maternally passed on. That changed at about 300 AD, after Ashkenazi's were already in central europe, thus, the children were jews at the time, as europeans were once again cucked by the semites. Maybe you should be a little more knowledgeable next time, it might save you from being run over by a truck :)

the only people that refer to it as "Israhell" are palestinians and other arabs
not even the cuckiest of stormcucks do, ahmed

>what's the difference between a palestinian and a jew?
a jew has a homeland.

I prefer saying Jizzrael myself.

Wtf I love jews now

tfw There is more than a 1/10 chance that this french poster is a mudslime.

I'd ask you post some attractive paleshit women, but they're all dead. Whoops.

>Jizzrael
another favored word used by mudslimes
only stormcucks and goatfuckers don't

JIDF pls go

If this is what makes up israel's military.... It makes sense why they need to get everyone else to fight their wars.

These bitches would be fucking worthless in combat.

You know,most of the girls here don't look like that .

>IDF propoganda
>kangaroo flag
truly pottery

>telling me that you wouldn't breed
Fuck no, do you know how much child support is in the US?

and the ones that aren't are fat as shit

shutup kapo

Women that carry guns are the best. It's so hot to just think about the fact that they can kill you and yet they desire you, want to be with you and cuddle you. It makes my oxytocin levels go through the roof and makes me melt inside to just think about cuddling with a dominating woman who wants me to belong to her. All that trust and oxytocin feel of love and security...

That's a real woman for you Sup Forums, not some casual slut made for dopamine men who can only dominate and not care or feel the love.

JIDF pls go

you dumb fuck. The arabs are just animals, beasts of the field. Remove the Jews from media, courts and universities, remove PC culture.
then we dump all the muslims in barges in the atlantic if they won't go home, I don't care. They are animals.
the Jew is the demon behind the corruption of mankind. The muslims and their warlord, pedo prophet are just savages. europeans know how to deal with savages.

this place is so neo-cohen these days it's like lereddit.

last i checked we only ever send our own into combat
nice try, nigger

Wow, after this staged IDF photo op I'm now a #jewzmissle

most white women age like milk and look disgusting after they hit 30+. Also they have masculine facial features. I'd bang a nigger over a whitey any day of the week.

Asian girls are top tier, btw

World's most obvious propaganda

you got good test, friend
no one is falling for your tricks, ahmed

You don't get that sex isn't all there is to do with the human body. You think too much in terms on dopamine (which is why you desire sex); but there's also oxytocin to think about. Women in their 30s are super good at cuddling and increasing your oxytocin which makes you feel great.

It's even better when they are fit : makes you feel protected. So I'd disagree that some masculine features are bad for women, they help when it comes to oxytocin.

you know, I can't even say for sure you're a kike, bc Churches in ZA are all Zionist worshipping retards who don't yet get Jews like slovo, oppenheimer, and Zille destroyed their nation.
The ANC is on the side of the palestinians, so they automatically think that makes it wrong. I don't care about palestine. I'd turn entire middleeast into a glass-parking lot if I got the chance.

It isn't a binary choice. And notice, strangely, ISIS hans't hit Israel or a big Jew target once..oh, sorry, a "kosher market" with 5 people.
Meanwhile, we pay. The Batclan was owned by 2 Jews. Until Sept 2015, when they sold it after holding Israeli police border police (!!!) fundraisers there.

Yes, very same Jews demanding "open borders" for Europe have fund raisers for "Israeli Border Police." At the Bataclan. 2 months before the massacre.

lol, damn jews are too good , gg , cant even hate them anymore

I wonder if that's an actual brand of sunflower seeds. They put a jewish stereotype on the packaging. I wonder if this just appears to be noral Russian Jews to them.

world's most obvious nigger

I'm not racist, but that's irrelevant because you would have to be extremely attractive to get with that chick

>or your tricks, ahmed
yes, Hymie. I get a big salary, just got 5 shekels from...wait, it's your side with the JIDF (yes, it's real, look it up).
funniest part? you throw us to the wolves, and then 86% (!!!) of jews left south africa. I'd actually bet you aren't south african, are you? Live in the Western cape or the Vaal?

Each time I try to talk with a south african here, they are always proxies. won't speak Afrikaans and know nothing about nation.

"THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU." - OLD POLISH PROVERB

Saved in my jew folder.
Hi JIDF

you should firstly, lurk more on here before commenting
and secondly, try to change you up your writing styles
you're proving more and more that you're just another dirty muslim that's moved to france for the welfare

The others were soldiers, Obama was just nigging it up.

>no one is falling for your tricks, ahmed
No one is falling for your tricks, Schlmo.

Kike shills use photos of these Slavic girls to try to win over apathetic men from the west to Israel's side. There was an article about it which I can't find, can someone help me out?

Makes me think all decent and good looking Jews are in Israel.

Hi NIGGER

shoo shoo go home jew.
your sheckles are not accepted here!
this is just more mossad shill posts no thanks keep your women and your bullshit.

>There was an article about it which I can't find, can someone help me out?
Israel Targets U.S. Lad Mag Market
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6221714.stm

>destroy Germany as revenge for the six gorillion
Jesus, the rats still aren't over it?

hey chaim...I think...the goyim know....

How much are they paying to you post here?

ahmed, mohammed, mustafa - it's all the same really
do you want me to praise someone else photoshop skills or what?
if you're weak enough to get won over like that then you deserve what comes your way

>Jesus, the rats still aren't over it?
The hoaxacaust is the reason for Israel. It gives them their perfect victim status, power and billions of dollars.

They will never be over it.

(Even though it never happened)

Most see asians as basically white. Let's face it, if a race war were to break out most asians would side with most whites.

you are a Jew in Israel using a proxy in South Africa...accusing me of fakery and being a muslim. Oi vey!

Only niggers are unware of your kike tricks. I hope a nigger rapes your wife and children then slaughters them in front of you, you filthy kike.

>do you want me to praise someone else photoshop skills or what?
Do you want me to keep posting articles revealing the truth about you, yid?

As long as the crazy eyed Russian kike is against circumcision then id be alright with her other jewry.

>ahmed, mohammed, mustafa - it's all the same really

first week on the board, eh?

kan nie praat Afrikaans?

>JIDF with a South African Proxy

>first week on the board, eh?
I could say the same thing about you, kike.

JIDF fuck off

you are the same Jew. there is one south african here, he has a mental disorder.
the rest are Jews. Amazing, ONE BOARD on the entire net Jews are not welcome...so where do they run to? Hiding their nationality?

Sup Forums is not one person.

Also there are raging autist weeb NEET fags, summerfags, trolls from tumblr, autistic stormweenies, and a nice demographic that takes this hawaiian rock painting forum too seriously.

Just laugh at the pathetic yellow fever gook loving fags, honestly.

Do people just merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Sup Forums is degenerate as fuck but I never see anyone advocating for chinks on Sup Forums.

>i'd prefer if you go back to commenting on haaretz rather
Oh I'm sure you'd rather that I do anything other than redpill everyone about you kikes.

Citation needed

and palestinians all of a sudden too

Eish, skryf dit in Afrikaans, Juden.

IF YOU WOULDNT GO BALLS DEEP IN THAT WOMAN YOU ARE A LITERAL FAGGOT

keep posting all the images you want
no one is looking at them

T.Jewstein

She's attractive because she's 1/4 European, not the other way around.

>keep posting all the images you want
>no one is looking at them
Keep telling all the lies you want
no one is believing them.

Said the literally nigger MUK DIKKIN his way through life.

(waiting for a response in Afrikaans...I won't get one. They think ZA is a safe proxy since there are so few of us left. Some of us got away. You didn't get us all, Hymie).

Not all south africans are afrikanners fuckwit, kys. Typical ignorant african

t.chink

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6221714.stm
Thanks man
>if you're weak enough to get won over like that then you deserve what comes your way
Your average person is, that's why they do it.

>autistic stormweenies
strange you didn't mention leddit in your list...can't imagine why.

Oh yes, White South Africans just LOVE Indians. Especially the Guptas.
there are so many shills here tonight, it's like wading in a sewer.

nobody gonna talk about that dude's red beard? its like somebody baked an irish too long

Hmm really makes you think.

>saved
i don't take orders from goys
i don't really expand the image ever - it's fucking disgusting
i only share it for political purposes

>
hawt

>Jews
>Gods chosen

Pick 1.

Tbh I'd fuck the girl in OP's pic before sending her to the gas chambers

Same goes for most Israeli girls ITT

of course
nobody gives a shit about what you do in your imagination, goy

Shlomo, we all know you're an IDF recruiter.

But can you kill a few Arab shitskins for me?

of course - that's pretty much what we live for

Women in uniform : there's nothing better than that. It just shows you how much they are in power, and know what they want. If only I could be in her arms atm, would make me so happy.

This is the kind of women the western world needs, not the simple sluts who don't care and just want mindless sex, without feelings or cuddles.

Women that can take arms are the best. 10/10

Good. They deserve to be removed from this planet.

>tfw not man enough for an israelite amazon woman

stfu french are animals

everyone is falling for it even you

You're literally mentally ill.

You're an obvious troll you know you're a troll.

these pics just makes me hate the state of "Israel" and Jews even more

Most israeli girls are short, you still have a chance buddy

we love our woman - they cook, clean and remove kebabs
slowly but surely they are
sure they do

youre a beta cuck, these chicks would never go out with the vast majority of you people cause your spazes

that "bikini" or whatever it is looks like a diaper

also, someone (Jew) had nose reconstruction

oh same goes for Persian women, but they will marry a rich beta

suuuuuuuuure buddy