MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 6 Stunt To Be Tom Cruise's Biggest Ever

What does the absolute madman have up his sleeve, Sup Forums?

>"After the Burj Khalifa we thought it was going to be impossible to top that stunt, and then Tom did the A400M for the plane. What Tom is doing in this movie I believe will top anything that’s come before. It is absolutely unbelievable—he’s been training for a year. It is going to be, I believe, the most impressive and unbelievable thing that Tom Cruise has done in a movie, and he has been working on it since right after ROGUE NATION came out. It’s gonna be mind-blowing."

collider.com/mission-impossible-6-stunt-tom-cruise/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qF_fzEI4wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I unironically love Tom Cruise movies. My body is ready

Crash a plane with no survivors

Space dive. Mark my words.

will he be jumping into the sun?

I think he made his biggest stunt surviving a plane crash in his new movie "the mummy"

And the entirety of it will be shown in a trailer.

>moving train
>tall building
>moving plane
>underwater
What's left?
Volcano?

I need everyone to screencap this thread so in a few weeks when you read the headline "Tom Cruis Dead" you'll know when and why,

He's gonna steal the hollywood orgy tapes of the scientology vault IRL and finally be free, mark my words.

Tom can't die

I can actually see this happening.

IRL battle with Xenu

Was just gonna say. I was thinking about people saying how the Fast and Furious movies were trying to go bigger and go to space or some shit.

Space dive, but the horizon will be flat.

>risks his life doing a dangerous stunt
>everyone will think it's CGI anyways

Like it is in real life

Looks like Kurt Russell.

Regarding fast and furious - i saw a movie poster with all of these cars and a submarine coming out of the ice.

True art

>based Tom is so tired of scientology fags so much he'll do more and more risky stunts , so one day he "accidentally" dies on the set doin what he really loved and cared
Can't make this shit up

Hopefully it's his last movie, hmmmm what's his most popular/known movie
>risky business 2
>it just got riskier
What kinda stunt would he do there
Lol drive a Porsche

You are now aware that his final stunt will be parachuting into an active volcano so he can do personal battle with Xenu himself, not realizing that he'll actually be instantly killed by molten rock and steam.

So it is written.

>risky business 2
>What kinda stunt would he do there

Have sex with a woman.

Didn't he hold his breath for like 2-3 minutes in the last movie for that underwater scene? That's more impressive than strapping yourself to a plane and having it circle the airport.

Still a manlet LMFAO

Insurance would never cover him doing a regular solo skydive, let alone a jump from the upper atmosphere.

apparently 6 minutes

Buried alive 6 feet underground and he has to claw his way out

im more interested in what motorcycle he will ride.

Is it gonna be an H2 this time?

you came to the wrong place, fagglet.
This place likes the Cruise.

sounds cool as shit but how would they integrate it into the story?

why not a train that drives on a plane, that is about to crash into a very tall building, underwater

thats easy

>must infiltrate bad guy base
>bad guy got air defense
>we must stay above its range to not get shot down

/ourboy/

Tom does it for himself user

His stunt shenanigans is how he copes with his manlet status

>unironically

Stop using that word, seriously.

>implying people don't know about his stunts
>implying they don't advertise his crazy stunts as well

>integrate it into the story

When has that stopped them before?

he is literally going into space

but no matter what he does nothing can ever be more extreme than when Harrison Ford fell into a snake pit (shudder)

I literally don't have a response to this. Well done.

>more impressive than strapping yourself to a plane and having it circle the airport

Would it have been more impressive if it was a non-stop to Dallas?

>when Harrison Ford fell into a snake pit.

This has never happened.

Harrison Ford walked through a set full of painted rubber hose and a handful of non-poisonous snakes for "Raiders," and River Phoenix fell into a vat of garden snakes/fake rubber tubing in "Crusade."

Get your head out of your ass.

>have sex with a woman
That's too high an order for Cruise

He dies if I get a number.

>Tom fucking Cruise
>caring about petty human sit when he is XIIIV level Thetan that controls body-space time.

Nigga

he fucking insures himself

and space dives.

OMG pRAise kek XD

Go to Tel Aviv and deny the holocaust

ha, suck it bitch, zero is not technically a number.

>he fucking insures himself
oh shit I'm dying! good thing i insured myself lolz phew

>he rolls a concept instead

Tom. Cannot. Die.

He is going to reach for mom cookies without a stool?

That's not a real Roman numeral

doubles and Tom will space dive

It's the gay guy in beauty and the beast all over again

100% agree

Doubles and Tom assassinates the president IRL

Dubs will let tom die doing some retarded shit while filming

The guy who said this also clarified it by saying the sequence was Tom's most ambitious effort, not necessarily the stunt itself. Not sure what that means.

Singles and Tom will star in another enjoyable action movie that's good, but not great or groundbreaking

hahahahaha

>double doubles

Oscar incoming.

When will you faggots learn that you can't bomb the Tom.

Do you think they'll kill him by mission impossible 9-11 to get that Paul walker death money

I'd venture a guess that it means that the stunt is incredibly physically taxing, although it may not be his most visually impressive stunt

Might be something like pic related.

he's going to suck a dick on camera

I am the fast and the curious about this as well

>double doubles
His magnum opus is yet to come

Doubles and Tom wrestles a live bear.

Dying's for losers

Dubs and he do a gay blacked scene while eating his wife's son placenta

dubs and everything will go fine and it will be a good movie

Only Tom can make a complete blunder look kinda' badass.

He's gonna jump over an active volcano with a rocket powered motorcycle

But Snyder doesn't directing MI6 (sadly)

He will become a big guy

Dubs and Tom skydives from a literal burning plane.

With no parachute.

Isn't he supposed to be gay?

I guess it will be a drama about how he reveal his homosexuality and stuff

that back wheel in the crotch. you would think they would redesign the bike with that obvious flaw.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

oh shit

TO A VOLCANO

that's john travolta, you doofus. there are a lot of open secret faggots in hollywood; kevin spacey, george clooney, the rock. tom is not one of them though.

how does he survive it

You could probably survive a low altitude jump over water, although it'd be way too fucking dangerous to even try

Land on a huge concave slide that starts out vertical and very gradually changes out to horizontal, so you fall down beside it and then it slowly starts to come out underneath you and you end up just sliding to a halt after a while

Dubs and he survives by falling on that piece of shit fat female comedian Porky

>Land on a bouncy house
>Bounce up and towards villains lair
>Guns blazing

youtube.com/watch?v=6qF_fzEI4wU

>winning every game with C'Thun Priest in casual

Feels so good man

No parachute jump from blowing up plane Uncharted 3(?) style. Cruise is the only one i can picture to play Nathan Drake

Wrong board friendo :^)

Tom Cruise can do no wrong. I like all of his movies. It doesn't even matter that he's crazy and worships martians.

>yfw the two private citizens going on the Spacex moon trip next year are Tom and the cameraman

Insurance is pretty much the only thing stopping Cruise. He'd probably let them shoot at him with real bullets if they could get it covered.

How did he not at least break an arm trying to break his fall like that? This man is not human.

This is what being on level 8 gets you.

People who play with motorbikes and other bipedals all their life have learned to take a fall so they wont snap their shit.

of course, you can still get fucked, but learning to fall saves you plenty of times.