My new gf tells me she had a gangbang when younger and drunk at a party. Should I be afraid?

My new gf tells me she had a gangbang when younger and drunk at a party. Should I be afraid?

Attached: 1363827323977.jpg (512x384, 31K)

Yes, yes you should be worried.

Every time you're about to plow that sweet puss, just imagine 5 dudes jizzing all over, or even worse, one by one in her...

You're welcome.

Imagine being this insecure.

Understand that most women could realistically have any man they want and yet, they have chosen to be with you.

Stop being petty, insecure, and feminine. Women think that shit is the most unattractive part of a man. She’ll be cucking you in no time if she catches any whiff of any of these traits. Also understand that if you had a post and were remotely Attractive you’d probably let guys run a train on you at least once in a lifetime. It’s really not that big of a deal and I wish I’ve had girlfriends who were so based so young. She’s probably great in bed and knows what she wants. Push her limits bro, stop worrying and get as kinky as possible with this bitch. If she’ll take a gang bang there probably isn’t much she wouldn’t do. Take advantage of it.

Just appreciate the fact that she’s choosing you to give her intimacy and time too, roll with it until she inevitably gets bored and this relationship runs its course and concentrate on getting as good at sex as possible so you can impress your next mate and not be so insecure. Good luck

you should suggest having another gangbang. if she's enthusiastic about the idea it that means she's still craving other cock, dump her.

Pussy

Your mom

Do this, but partake. She’s a keeper.

If she truly regretted it , she would have never told you.
If she freely and randomly told you, you should be worried

Nah,
If OP is insecure already then the resentment will just grow and grow.

Take this as a wakeup call OP:
If you have a problem learning about this now, then you won't just suddenly become OK with it down the line. If what you want is a self respecting woman who wouldn't put herself in a situation where she may take multiple cocks then you should get out and find someone worth your time.

Tell her to balance everything out. By getter her friend's to fuck you

Not all women are whores.
Find yourself a nice republican (or at least moderate) girl who doesn't believe in astrology, crystals, magick, PC culture or white guilt.

afraid? no. but unless you're ok with having a whore as a gf I wouldn't keep her around anymore, except maybe as a fuckbuddy

I bet you cry watching starwars trailers...

This. Its not 100% for sure but alot of moderate girls seem to liek country shit...some are whores tho. I went to a line dance thing in a town and it was some pretty attractive girls who didnt dress like fucking sluts.

I am not sure what stars war is but you sir are wrong.

>I am not sure what stars war is

sure

Yes, because having no control when you're drunk is a bullshit excuse. On some level she wants that kind of depravity in her life.

Afraid of what? Diseases? I mean, you should always make sure you and your partner are clean, even before this revelation.

Unless this is some kind of insecurity thing, in which case... calm down? Does she show signs of slutting around now? In all likelihood she got drunk or something at a party and had a fun night. Don't be such a prude. I was planning a threesome a while back, does that mean my future partners should worry that I'm unfaithful?

So thinking it's okay for women to have sexual independence makes you a soyboy faggot? What a myopic worldview. Get some fresh air.

This.

>bowing this hard to women
what a massive faggot

Drop the promiscuous ho. There's plenty of girls out there ready to waste their time on a faggot that posts on Sup Forums.

You’re a fucking fag.

Op your chick is a hoe. Hoes will always be hoes. Leave now or let her cheat on you and feel dumb as fuck about it in the future

Is one of her flipflaps almost to her elbow