So

So.

what now?

Attached: F1B7A7BE-6948-4BD5-BE02-68BB91903DD1.jpg (600x425, 65K)

buy more guns.

>what now?
what now? nothing. Then another shooting.

I like that these two actions are portrayed as equal. Like banning guns would have the same effect as praying. Fuck me yanks are braindead maggots arent they

De-regulate everything. Devolve things to the old West days. Everyone can carry. Faggot edgy kids will think twice about gunning everyone down when their classmates or teacher can put them down in an instant.

Only two deaths. Nobody will even be talking about it by Monday.

Canada here.
Masaka, you cant ban your guns?
Unable to get that justice erection up?
Shamefuru display usa-san

Would be more accurate if the right was running towards an AR-15.

>right
>Thoughts and prayers

Guess again

Until people start realizing how vulnerable they are and start applying for CCWs and taking sd classes, and the media stops martyring these freaks, this is exactly what's going to happen.

I mean, it essentially would.

you retarded, uneducated, illiterate murican.

Easy there, canuck; don't want Castr- I mean Trudeau hearing that kind of language.

they certainly are.

>Everyone can carry. Faggot edgy kids will think twice about gunning everyone down
no they won't, spree shooters and mass shooters almost always plan on dying; either they kill themselves or they suicide by cop.
>b-but teh gud gai wif teh gun wud shoot em before dey
no, because the mass shooter would have the drop on said good guy with a gun; mass shooter walks into the classroom with his weapon already at his shoulder finger on trigger and starts blowing away.. all the good guys with guns won't even get a chance to reach for their guns let alone aim and fire them.

Lmao good point. This happened in cali, which has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

And before some windowlicking leftist comes in to talk shit here, google "canada machine pistol illegal factory," "P A Luty submachinegun," and "Darra Adam Khel."

All situations that involve illegally, and easily manufacturing automatic weapons in places with tough gun laws.

Now I wait for the flood of gun threads to go away.

As an Atheist, banning guns would actually be worse than praying

>America sends guns to rebels who fight against governments who do not represent them
>Why won't Americans give up their guns?

see
also.. lol, good luck surviving a school shooting where everyone is armed; people would kill each other left and right in the panic not knowing who the real shooter is and others would drop like flyes in the crossfire.

part and parcel

when are democrats going to realize that the right hates guns just as much as they do? if you didnt notice,a republican president was the one who recently passed gun control.even though he's to stupid to understand what his own party believes in

And yet the only tale of wild west gun slinging terror was in the gun free zone of the OK corral. Are you educated enough to look this up or does mommy have to spoon feed you facts?

elaborate

>america preaches about the 2nd ammendment
>yet ignores a republican presidents attacks on their 2nd ammendment

papa trump is always right user-kun baka

Attached: 9yxjwc13.jpg (600x589, 87K)

this makes no sense.. the left isn't calling for thoughts and prayers when someone shoots up shit, and why is the right running for an empty space?

>why is the right running for an empty space?
That's where he had a "boating accident".

>also.. lol, good luck surviving a school shooting where everyone is armed; people would kill each other left and right in the panic not knowing who the real shooter is and others would drop like flyes in the crossfire.

do you have any source for this? even in the old west where everyone was armed, this didn't seem to happen.

Wow, you really need to lay off the movies

okay you totally lost me here..
>the good guy with the gun wins
>like in the old west when they had percussion six-shooters and front loader rifles
>you need to lay of the movies
lol

>thoughts and prayers
Fuck off. Eliminate gun free zones and have armed security in vulnerable areas.

You're retarded, that isn't what happens. There's a reason gun free zones are targeted.
No u. Don't confuse armed citizens with police.

Banning guns is retarded. People who want to hurt or rob others will still get a hold of them. But if everyone has a gun, then why would you want to attempt a shooting? One of the people you'd be shooting at would just fire back at you and you could get killed. So you'd be a lot less likely to even attempt it then.

Attached: smoking4.png (706x829, 95K)

Don’t give a shit about either side, both are worthless. Keep any guns you have, tell everyone to fuck off.

>okay you totally lost me here..
After numerous anti civil rights gun laws stripping people of their legally purchased property on the false pretense of gun laws being a benefit to society, many people joke about "losing their firearms in a boating accident" instead of surrendering the firearms to the police. He is going for his weapons cache.

Write all the words you want, you're not going to stop this from happening again. Understand that there is no conceivable way to prevent this. Law enforcement knows this.

>Understand that there is no conceivable way to prevent this
I wonder where these shootings would happen if we got rid of gun free zones.

The inner cities, where they belong.

Im confused you wanting to suck cock and are to scared?

If this is about a shooting remember 2nd Amendment. Now go cry sucking cock.

Eradicate the NRA and GOP then we can have meaningful gun regulations that still allow people to have them but cut mass shootings by over half.

Remember brenton?
One guy fought and got him to the ground, would that guy had just a knife, half as many people had died in that mosque

No one can predict when someone might snap, grab a gun, and start shooting. Look at the picture of the 16 year old who did this one. Nothing to indicate he would turn into a killer. All you can you hope for is you won't ever be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Only 2 killed? Welcome to the first couple of hours of your average Chicago weekend. But no one talks about that because they're fucking brown and poor.

As soon as a couple of middle class white kids eat some lead, the fucking left trods out their retarded gun control mantra.

There are NO solutions in a country with more firearms than people and a penchant for fucking shooting each other over retarded shit. Get over it already.

>no one knows who
But we know where. Gun free zone. What happens when there is no gun free zone?

both sides do the "thoughts and prayers" thing.

The Right mostly advocates for better and more accessible mental healthcare for all.

The Left's general reaction to that is something like "when its a white person, suddenly the issue is mental health" as if to equate gang violence and all violent crime committed by the black population with the actions of a genuinely insane rampage killer.

When the liberal half of the country advocates against assisting mentally unhealthy people, then nothing changes and those people go on being crazy with the freedom to do whatever they want with their thoughts.

Attached: Toguro.gif (500x375, 838K)

Higher chance to be struck by lightning.

Maybe focus on issues that matter?

Yes, it's too bad California has no effective laws regarding firing a gun in public, possession of a firearm on school grounds, or even murder. If only the Federal government would pass a law making all these things illegal.

>Forcefully eradicate political opposition so you can enforce your will
People like you are why 2A exists.

OK Boomer

Random ambivalent act of nature vs. violent act of human with easy to obtain forearm.

Good question for which I have no answer.

>OK Boomer
Boomers passed these anti gun laws. You must love boomers.

One group wants to deny citizens of there right to own guns. The other group prays. Lemme think about this......I am keeping my guns.

>political opposition

They are not political opposition, they are enemies of this country and fucking retards of the lowest order. When one side has facts and the other shits in its hand and throws it, there is no "both sides have ideas"; the sane side is the winner.

We NEED to destroy and dismantle the entire worthless, dangerous, criminal Republican Party and replace it with a sane party that is capable of logic, reason and reasonable human intelligence.

Attached: Shall Not Be Infringed.png (599x426, 268K)

If the left wanted gun control and wanted it fast, they would start heavily and publicly identifying as “antifa” and then start shooting cops or ICE agents

The fact is that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and yes, we do have ideas. Eliminate gun free zones. Have armed security at vulnerable areas. Not specifically "mass shooting" related, but legalize prostitution and drugs while also working to address the terrible socio-economic conditions of high crime areas.

>solution to gun violence is more guns

I said capable of reasonable human intelligence, user.

Most people are law abiding. More people with guns means more law abiding people with guns. Do you think it's a coincidence that gun free zones and other areas that prohibit guns are repeatedly targeted for these attacks?

>solution to gun violence is more guns
as opposed to:
>solution to violence is to further legislate nonviolent people
Your simpleton game is very easy to play.

They're not running for an empty space. They're running from the Libtards shooting everyone up.

These things are terrible, but violence is a part of the nature. We are not above it. Shit like this is going to happen. I don’t think it is stoppable.

>Shit like this is going to happen.
Only seems to happen in gun free zones. There may be a way to stop these events after all.