Hypothetical UN occupation of USA

>Sorry American, I'm afraid the area is under curfew. Please return to your home.
What do you say, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

politusic.com/politics/will-the-gun-bill-pass-congress-background-checks/attachment/un_helmet-bullet-holes-paranoid-republicans/
youtube.com/watch?v=jXWrmXPE_h8
youtube.com/watch?v=obuTdzsDa6M
vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I DINDU NUFFIN

Nothing because this is a more far fetched fantasy than Trump actually winning the election.

>EAT LEAD SUMBITCH

>paint the helmets an obnoxious blue to allow for easier identification of targets
>In a country where millions of rifles, chambered in .308 or above exist

I mean, you can try, but I don't think you understand how ugly it would get.

Im a high ranking UN space command official and I need to get my sexy AI holowaifu to HQ immediately to warn them of an impending covenant invasion.

>Yessir.

*locally sourced anti-peacekeeping fire intensifes*

America would have to be already dead for this to happen, at which point the places where the ghettos weren't shooting, the militias would be.

Never mind it'd have to be so bad that people would already be getting into local arsenals and worse.

>UN trying to take control of cities like Chicago, Detroit, LA, Dallas, Baltimore etc

WOOF WOOF
I CACA DAO VC

>mfw I get deployed to the US as part of the Operation Geniuine Help which is Russian-Eastern European coalition force to stop the dindu civil war in the US
>mfw I get to fuck American qts after all

No.

Yeah no. No American would accept any foreign occupation. Numales and Landwhales who do will be hanged.
>post yfw WOLVERINES

Tell them I don't listen to dead men.

I live in Kentucky. (Yes I have all my teeth and wear shoes.) Just from my small corner of this country, maintaining military control of the US is a logistical and tactical nightmare. You would have a HIGHLY hostile population dug in on their turf, many of whom are heavily armed with large stockpiles of food and weapons. Hell, it's legal to own explosives and body armor in KY, (I do) and many people do own them. Even with modern military equipment the terrain would provide plenty of cover and concealment for a nasty insurgency. Not to mention the military is very conservative and would likely turn over equipment to the insurgents. Many of whom are veterans of the last 15 years of war. It would be a Vietnam style quagmire if the forces weren't quickly beaten back anyway. There is an entire culture of veterans who want to fight a real war on their terms. Well trained, well armed, and bloodthirsty, and you expect them to just step aside?

>Michigan Militia

Shoot them.

>implying the military would allow this

first night the Un rolls into chicago

>UN gets jacked up and their tank stolen by a cracked out nigger wearing pink panties and moving like some kind of vampire spider man.

There was a curfew in houston after hurricane ike. I asked a police officer if we were under martial law. He was hesitant to answer and just said n no

Put some """maglights""" on a few ARs chambered in .300 blackout.

Would it be illegal to kill an invading force such as the U.N.?

Not that it would matter, but I'm curious. As far as I know they have zero authority, and they would be threatening me with weapons.

curfew is a hallmark of martial law

>like silencing dissenting voices with violence like antifa is a hallmark of fascism.

In that anti-Serb propaganda movie Land of Blood and Honey, there was this totally random scene with a UN medical van driving along, and all of a sudden a Serb blows it up with an anti-tank rocket launcher for no fucking reason other than to make the Serbs look like an inhuman monster. There was no context to this scene, it literally happens out of nowhere early in the movie and made me laugh.

I wish I had the webm of it...

>Would it be illegal to kill an invading force such as the U.N.?
obviously, but that doesn't make it wrong.

politusic.com/politics/will-the-gun-bill-pass-congress-background-checks/attachment/un_helmet-bullet-holes-paranoid-republicans/

"kill yourself nigger"

Well, it it isn't happening, then they have nothing to fear.

I would respond with gunfire.

The second the UN dares to invade America is the second the UN is finally destroyed.

America is where the revolution will begin against the globalist, and where they will meet their end.

U-S-MOTHER FUCKING-A

t. Serb diaspora

Sorry Vuk, but Serbs are monsters

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

CONFISCATE THEIR COATS

We are the UN though.

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?!

UN peacekeepers are the fucking Paul Blart of militaries.

>Hypothetical Honduran occupation of USA

>Hypothetical Swaziland occupation of USA

>Hypothetical loss of virginity by OP

>Will the united states occupy the united states

Yes.

Start lootin and shieeeettt

i dont say anything, i attack them on sight

Assuming US military cooperates
nothing
nothing I or any other civilian can do to fight off the US military

If US military vs UN
sit and watch from bedroom as US military solos UN and every nation that gets in the way of freedom

Picdesu.

>nothing I or any other civilian can do to fight off the US military
>>/california/

COME AND TAKE IT MOTHER FUCKER

SILVER HOLES IN BLUE HELMETS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jXWrmXPE_h8

GET FUCKED.

>yfw U.N. soldiers will get cucked X1000 than the Turkish Coupt cause America actually has guns.

Bring it.

Second most m8

I'm a sovereign citizen you can't arrest me!

Live Free or Die Hard.

I can't wait to shoot them and take their gear.

>BLM protests throughout the week, and kill more police officers
>Obama is too big of a cuck to do anything about it
>Has to send in the UN troops of other races to do his dirty work
>The RNC is coming up
>BLM presence is going to be HUGE
>mfw darkies will be killed by the dozens

>FUCK OFF UNITED NIGGERS

then I would just shoot them

>hypothetical USA occupation of USA
Meta as fuck

what fucking meme did Sup Forums create now?

mexico has a greater chance at occupation then the UN

I say
>.308 into his skull from a half mile away before ever letting myself be seen by him
Same with anyone with a blue helmet on in a mile radius.

I'd laugh at them and go about my day.

I don't say anything.
Invading armies have nonauthority over me.
I shoot him in the head from hundreds of yards away.
Move to a new location, then shoot another.
Rinse and repeat.

Please roll out the blues already, I want to get my collection started.

Thanks for the heads up. Also I didn't know that you foreign invaders were so polite. Anyway, night!

>What do you say, Sup Forums?
I let my nugget do the talking and that pretty blue helmet will make a delightful backdrop while I admire my front sight post.

youtube.com/watch?v=obuTdzsDa6M

Sup Forums memes are too strong.

the american people have a very good history about going full fucking retard when being ordered around by foreign powers, especially foreign powers with a gun pointed at em.

you wanna see a shit show where the blacks, whites, mexicans, etc. are all on the same page you let an outside party like the UN try anything.

Granted it would be a sight to see the rarely sighted Appalachian hillbillys and the common urban coons running a fucking train on the UN

w-what the fuck is this?
> 6.7 on imbd

how?

>UN occupation
>Implying UN has arm force that isn't US military
>Implying UN gives a fuck
>Implying UN actually do shit

Obey...and go home to load MAGAzines.

>a wolf
>one (1) wolf
>this is somehow a threat to people

SORRY NIGGA GOTTA CATCH EM ALL.

that was the whole god damn movie wtf??

>foreign people telling me what to do
>like I'll have any of that bullshit

I'd shoot them on site. Just like the Turk roaches lynched the soldiers for treason, they were defending their country.

>UN invasion
That's probably most cringy American meme. You also can disscuss lizardmen invasion while you at it.

We just want to shoot blue helmets off, fuck off Ivan you wouldn't understand.

>BLM
>UN Troops
>Gonna get a chance to shoot darkies and loot their drugs and cash
>Get a chance to shoot soldies and loot their giggle-switched guns

Shit's gon' be good.

>implying the dollar would be worth the dirt on your shoes by the time the us is bad enough to be occupied by the un

>giggle-switch

fuckin worthless unless you have a military supply line behind you to feed your ammo usage.

A heavy bolter like a nugget or a 30-06 hunting rifle is far more effective for a civilian resistance fighter.

if you can get your hands on a machine pistol that will be pretty good to help deal with getting ambushed and since it only wastes pistol rounds it's excessive usage not such a concern.

This.
Full auto is for full retards.
Shot placement is everything, ammo waste is a sin, so is giving away your position without also securing a kill.

>Restrict my freedom of movement
>I restrict your freedom of living

Hey, it's not our fault you became to impotent to pose a serious threat. If we can't have Red Dawn, then well have Blue Dawn.

>foreign soldiers
You don't understand how NWO operates. They will be just American soldiers with swapped patches when World Goverment will be established.

I don't take orders from them.

>UN occupation
This is my least favourite tinfoil hat idea, the UN couldn't fucking occupy Rwanda, how the hell could they occupy USA?

Those patches will just be the new blue helmets and we start collecting those.
You don't seem to get how this works, Ilyich.

not gunna happen.

vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states

>full auto 10/22
>suppressed
>5x fixed power scope
This would be my go-to insurrection gun. Hit first soldier in the face/neck with a burst, then start hitting others in the legs/pelvis/etc. Could easily carry 5000 rounds, and systems like boomerang won't work against you. Would also carry an semi-auto AKM.

The blue is actually used as a friendly insignia to other UN troopers. But yeah, a UN occupation in America would be brutal for the UN

I don't take orders from any soldiers.

I would say nothing
>PING!
> another blue helmet for the collection.

>Believing anything Vice says

You are already conquered americlap

>what is kevlar
>what is ESAPI plate
>what is ballistics

You might as well go out and hit the tanks with a stick like turks did the other day. It would probably be more effective.

I say nothing. I run home, get my guns, throw them in a truck, go innawoods with my friends who have guns, and LARP as a cold weather Viet Cong

>implying they'd have kevlar on their face, neck, thighs and pelvis
A burst of .22 to the face takes the first guy out, next guy gets it in the pelvis/legs, and so on and so forth. For every wounded, you take at least four others out of the fight.

>getting that close to UN troops

I dont want to be collateral damage

>whisper to my son "I'll see you in Valhalla"
>walk into UN HQ on the grounds of reporting resistance
>get meeting with a few UN leaders and some task guys
>detonate pellet vest killing everyone in the room

>Implying you will ever get close enough to deliver a burst to the face

You are out of your depth. Better leave guns to people who actually understand how they work. Resistance will always need cooks and logistics.

I wanna say what I would say but this is all stuck in the internet and soon in the future the government hivemind is going to know all of our decisions fuck man fuck the future we gotta do something before it's too late

>implying it would be hard to get within 75m of an occupying soldier
Kek

A burst of .22LR at that range will stay within a few MOA if you have a stable platform (especially with the weight of a suppressor), if you can't pull that off, you should just akbar it.

First shot with almost anything larger, and they'll know exactly where it came from, and you'll have a wall of everything from 5.56 to 120mm coming your way. Acoustic shot detection doesn't work with a suppressed .22 at all.

You know it's funny you bring that up, allow me to refer to an old quote my grandpapy use to say.

>" A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed ."

If I'm engaging anyone in a scenario such as the one we're discussing, it's either because I have no other option, or as a part of an organized attack. In either case I'd rather have an intermediate or a full sized rifle cartridge that can actually do some damage than a .22LR that I have to pray hits a critical part of the target.

Speaking of acoustic shot detection, they won't stand around with their dicks in their hands once you hit the first one. They will find you at sub 200 meter ranges, no matter how silent you are. You are not an oper8or and this is not splinter cell.

any kind of emplacement like this would be fucked over within a couple days. literally everyone here has beyond easy access to guns and ammunition.

Just one more thing, you'd have to be a special kind of nigger to choose a ,22LR over something like .300 Blackout. Unlike .22LR, you can actually use this cartridge to hunt AND attack/defend. Plus it is fucking made to be suppressed.

>"Fuck off"
>O-okay. Have a good day Mr. American.