Why is he such a little bitch

Why is he such a little bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=video tom brady storms off field&tbm=vid&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjts__Q3JDZAhXj4IMKHe2VBe8QpwUIIQ&biw=1920&bih=943&dpr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hates it when he loses to non-choking meme qbs.

Why should he congratulate someone who won because Pats had no defense and refs awarded them 16 points?

Exactly the same reason any athlete throws a tantrum, even like Jameis Winston did against the Panthers. It's so we can all see that it's the Tom Brady show, see how much more Tom cares than everyone else, how much responsibility he feels and how all the other players should rally around Tom and tell them it's their fault and not his because he's great and he cares so much.

what kind of example is this setting for his son/boyfriend?

I'd be pissed too if they won while using a play that I failed to execute.

You're right, the refs let Brady down because they didn't throw enough DPI to help him out.

>Why is he such a little bitch

give Brady a break dude, he just lost the Super Bowl to a third string journeyman QB

>Cam Newton congratulates Peyton Manning after losing Super Bowl
>"HE'S A CLASSLESS BRAT, FUCKING NI-...PUNK!"

>Tom Brady storms off field after Super Bowl without acknowledging anyone
>"He's such a FIERY COMPETITIOR and HATES TO LOSE"

Explain this shit.

deep down you know why

I'll give you a hint: one is a nigger the other isn't

I would storm off too if I
>dropped a pass for a first down, settling for a field goal
>fumbled away the game on the second to last drive
>threw nothing but incompletions on the last drive
>couldn't move the ball in the Eagles red zone settling for 4 field goals
>Only throwing 3 TDs against a historically bad defense

Brady choked

one acted like a nigger

Tom Brady won 5 times yet he still acts like a crybaby pussy. The refs protect his ass all year. And all of his gay frontrunning fans who aren't even from NE deserve to get punched in the face for sticking up for him.

Manning can't handle the dab

2 google searches, couldn't find video which shows him stormimg (even google imaged that pic?)
im really only curious if storming or just like, doing what everyone else does when they lose the superbowl which is walk to the lockerroom quickly.

>Get outplayed by literal autist and a backup
>Pout like a crybaby faggot when you do

not one reasonable person is defending Brady. try again

Do you have the vid any chance? i still can't find it. or specifically have you even seen it, i dont know wha ti can't find the specific vid that shows what this is referring to.

e.g.
google.com/search?q=video tom brady storms off field&tbm=vid&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjts__Q3JDZAhXj4IMKHe2VBe8QpwUIIQ&biw=1920&bih=943&dpr=1

comes up with nothing related

because he's a spoiled little puppy who can't handle losing

ok, i see it, it's not exactly storming, only reddit and some troll UK site use that phrase. He didn't shake foles hand. that is pretty fucking shitty.

Meanwhile.

Don’t talk about Tom like that

>Try to throw Jon Dorenbos to the garbage in the preseason
>Trade ends up being cancelled and he has to retire
>Suck back up to him and give him a ring
Is there a more pathetic organization than the Eagles?

every complaint you could have about the pats defense could be made about the eagles
but its even worse because the eagles inarguably have better defensive personnel

simmer down, Handball

America.

Posting the same thing in multiple threads might have them beat.

Well, opposing quarterbacks congratulated Tom after the Patriots won with the help of officials. A guy that's been there eight times should know how to compose himself.

Because he was rightfully taking Jacksonvilles place after the refs handed the Patriots 16 points in the AFCCG

because he's from california, everyone there is a fuckin bitch. matt ryan went out on the field, kept his helmet on and congratulated brady after suffering the most agonizing defeat in NFL history. cause he's from the east coast, where the real men live.

Real men live in the wilderness and/or mountains.
Both coasts are full of limpwristed soyboys. Flyover for life, you couldn’t pay me enough to live in a coastal state

homeless people live in the mountains. men of action live in and around the former british colonies.

>homeless people live in the mountains
Maybe in Appalachia, not in the Rockies

he knows nobody's going to watch the rest of his stupid facebook series where he molests his kids now.

Pretty much this
>limp wristed city cucks looking down at anybody from their 10x10 apartment

This.

Everyone in the country knew that with 2 minutes left the Patriots were gonna storm down the field and score a td with no time left to win the game. Then he funbled the ball and the game was over. He had the game on lock and single handedly lost it with that fumble.

>Rockies
>potheads

Only in like two cities in CO

Because he's framed as such by envious journalists and rivals.

Remember when the media roasted Cam forever after he lost the SB and was upset in the post game presser?

Best they could do at that point was tie with a 2 point conversion... but yea they probably would have scored.

No, Eagles were only up 5. The fumble let them make it 8

Dude simmer down. The American countryside has been gentrified like fuck. Just because the pickup truck commercials you veg out to has Mike Rowe gaslighting you about some romantic "cowboy frontiersman automechanic" fiction doesn't mean it's real. Go track down a buck with your GPS smartphone app you gigafaggot.

>being this rattled by one shitpost
Urbanites were a mistake

Tom is the most fake humble guy there is. The dude puts up a video or comic strip on his instagram mocking the team they beat every week and never gets called out for it

Because he's a closeted queer

Brady didn't steal laptops in school and play loot crew so he gets the benefit of the doubt of his intentions