Is there anything more cancerous than this?

Is there anything more cancerous than this?

no

Sissy Irish bois are made for US cock.

non-Irish Americans

How about this?

There are no good hyphenated Americans, you're all equally tedious.

that's american immigrants who can't assimilate to their host country just like muslims

After Salvaged BLACKs and wanna nuke 2000,000 times

>just got back ancestry test results
>turns out I'm part Scottish, part German, part Slovenian, and possibly some Italian
>zero black, Jewish, or Amerindian DNA
Feels good being white, man.

we all know Denmark has a massive subculture where you role-play as redneck southerners

no we don't

This
>tfw no Irish boy to pound with my BWAC (Big White American Cock)

>For over a century
>Danes outnumber American expats in attendance

>that's american immigrants who can't assimilate

>Raggare

that's swedish dumbass

same thing

weebs and koreaboos

okay usa

this

No we should send all Catholics back to Ireland, Poland, Mexico and Italy

Ok, but there are always turboautists on here who will argue that at least one of those doesn't count as white.

If you were not in America before 1783, than you are not a real American and should be sent back to whatever shithole you came from.

ok cletus

you'd either be an inbred brit or indian at that point

Quite a few Germans as well came here in colonial times. Plus some Dutch and Jews in NYC.

I grew up in the outside suburbs of Boston with some of the largest concentrations of Irish Americans in the country. Most people I knew were at best third generation with at least a grandparent being an immigrant. I honestly don't remember much of this behavior you see in like St Paddys day shit in Cleveland.. Most of the time people might have an Irish flag or some kind of Irish poem/proverb somewhere in the house.

>you'd be the people who built this country (or a feathernigger for some reason)
oh no

Yep. Plenty of Germans, Dutch and French Hugeonots.

Italian Americans

Yes, the fake Italians.

I grew up in Rhode Island and am literally a plastic who got their Irish passport because my grandma was born in Ireland or something. The Italian-Americans are the real Muh Heritage ones in New England. As far as the Irish Americans went it was basically the same story for me. There were fucking busloads of Irish people but nobody went crazy over it. Most just had a Irish last name and never really mentioned anything. I think most of them didn't care at all that they were Irish desu.

2bh I always cringe when somebody brings up muh heritage IRL or the internet.

thats because most of the early and more cancerous irish americans moved west. I know someone in California who's 1/16th irish and has pseudo irish decorations in his room, plays pseudo irish music, has a photo of that one time he went to ireland as his wallpaper, and just generally larps as irish. The worst part is that the rest of his family does all the same stuff and so does everyone in their town. It's quite sad.

I always attributed it to the New England Irish actually becoming successful. New England Irish went from just being another discriminated immigrant group to the presidency. Now it's common to find Catholics and Irish in positions of power. Italian Americans? Working class degenerates who stick to each other like a gang to survive. Every Rhode Island cop is some guedo named vinny manny Pauly tony ect. Who literally wears chains over their uniform.

People who obsess over 'muh heritage' over here are annoying in general.

Most italo Americans are in white collar jobs. 65% according to Wikipedia

If if it's "my literally Korean Grandmama makes the best 'rean Barbarcue, want some?" You degenerate racist fuck?

no

The Irish occupied literally all socioeconomic classes in the US from ditch diggers to presidents.

Nice, same situation here, going to try to gather the paperwork by the end of the year and get Irish citizenship next year.

I am Scottish and I can guarantee you that the Irish are nigger-tier. They are terrible "people" and should not be considered human.

I beg you like non whites. Fucking disgusting

wh*Tes

>the irish-american
pleb choice

>the irish-mexican
the patrician choice t b h

>alvarez barragán
wow, so irishe

Downright Blasphemous tbqh