Social Worker here. I've got stories if you want them

Social Worker here. I've got stories if you want them...

Attached: social-worker-526067-final-8bb064f45cad48af92e8b8919c024a57.png (400x267, 21K)

Let's hear one.

you have me interested

What do you want to hear about?

What's your favorite story to tell?

what type of social work? tard wrangling?

LMSW?

Mostly wellness checks and support work for children. So lots of abuse, neglect, and general people being terrible shits.

Do social workers diagnose themselves if something happens or do you rely on other social workers?

Hard to say. Quick one from this weekend: Woman eats a lightbulb inorder to get admitted to a hospital. I go to meet with her. My only question... What did it taste like?

Oh, I know I'm fucked up...

I'm a "social worker" too lol. I work with retarded people. who actually are more pleasant to be around than "normal" people sometimes. it doesnt pay too well but it pays the bills til I realize what I want to actually do in life. and I met my gf working here.

LCSW.

...well, whatd she say? lmao
Ever seen a dead person?

I want some advice. I know a underage (17) girl who prostitutes herself. What should I do? I don't have proof that it's underage but I know it well

She sad it was crunchy. WTF? Doctors weren't even all that concerned...

Yes, seen dead people. Mostly junkies. Mthe worst is when you smell them before you see them.

Ignore it. No one cares...

Fuck your stories

do you have to be charismatic to be a social worker? seems like you would but youre posting here so i doubt you are

Actually, it works better if you are quiet and unemotional... I post here to relax and let go a little.

What percentage of other social workers that you have met are deep down screwed up people themselves?

100%.

Social workers are the plebs of the helping profession. One step above art therapists

I have yet to meet a social worker that lasted more than 4 years without becoming dead inside if they are not already. The pay is fucking laughable as well and finding a job blows.

Yep, that's me. Even though I am dead inside, I still enjoy it. And the pay isn't too terrible for where I'm at. Not great, for sure...

I like to hear about the dumpster fire lives of the 99%

Everything is terrible. Mom's sell their daughter's virginity for heating oil. Dad's rape their daughters, and let their friends have a turn, too. Sometimes, Mom is so stoned she forgets she has children. And sometimes Dad just walks the fuck out, never to return. Seriously, it happens.

I have a roaring fire and am sipping brandy, but these stories really warm me up.

Not everything is terrible. Once in a while someone turns themselves around and makes the world a better place.

Bah. I'm throwing another log on the fire to warm things up.

Enjoy your fire. Here's a story.
>Working with a woman for about for years.
>She got off the drugs, got job, got her kids back
>Success!
>Our last meeting ended with the longest, sloppiest, slowest blowjob ever.
>One of the few times I've taken advantage.
>Best memory ever.

Or do you want something terrible?

Give me stories of human misery.

Fine...

>Dad rapes 6 year old daughter.
>Because that's what you do when you love someone
>X 1000
>One day, offers her to a buddy
>Buddy says yes
>And another buddy
>WTF is wrong with people?
>Girl eventually figures out all this is wrong
>Burns down trailer.
>Dad dead, brother dead, sister dead.
>Dog and cat, too.
>Mom and daughter are all that is left.
>Mom says she had no clue...
>More drama than you can imagine...

Do you work on a cst? Every social worker I've worked with has been a lot of fun.

goddamn thats a hell of a shift from the last story

Have you lost your last shred of faith in humanity yet?

You wanted misery....

>Mom is a junkie
>Whore out children
>Two boys, one girl
>That pays for her habits
>Track down Dad
>He doesn't care.
>What kids?
>Who?
>Huh?

Not quite. But close...

What's the most danger you've ever been in or know another social worker has been in?

No shit, I would do the same if someone laid that shit on me out of the blue.

Hmmm... Hard to say. If you're dealing with an out of control person, and you're in control of yourself, not much danger. Even if they're waving a gun around. Most dangerous? Maybe driving in a snowstorm. Good thing I have a Subaru...

Some people step up, others do not. Simple as that. It corresponds directly with how much money they have.

for me its
>your child is failing the marking period
>both parents come in
>"oh there's gonna be changes around here now!"
>week passes, time for a progress report
>dad in jail for selling, mom comes in smelling like booze
I'm tired

Attached: 1568423984455.jpg (350x334, 13K)

>I know a underage (17) girl who prostitutes herself. What should I do?
Pay her for sex, dumbass. That's what prostitutes are for.