PC gaming sucks. You guys dont even pay to play online. You are playing online on some 2005 servers...

PC gaming sucks. You guys dont even pay to play online. You are playing online on some 2005 servers. Ps4 is pay online which means we get better hd servers. You get cheap games on pc, sure. But cheap mean bad quality what is the point of playing in 4k if you use low quality cheap games that looks like trash. Enjoy playing indie games virgins I'm gonna go play some real games. Later. Pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Bad bait

Course a pc player would think this is bait. How is red dead on pc. That game I played like a year ago. Dunno how people can play a game from a year ago and be happy.

Yeah this was a terrible low shot at pcs. 30 seconds of googling can prove your statement wrong come back when the bait is better retard.

Attached: 1573577900618.png (445x314, 165K)

No.

This is some Sup Forums tier bait

My ps4 doesn't have a great browser cause it's for gaming. Why dont you look it up cause that pretty much all pc are used for. "My rig is water cooled but all I do is watch other virgins play games on twitch." You pc guys are so pathetic

I didn't even notice it came out. On pc Into different games, mostly. I'm sure you had fun. Can't imagine buying a whole console just for one game.

Nigger jew tranny

lol pretty sure pc has the same REAL games you are talking about....

nobody cares that you like sucking cock.
just go and suffocate in a room from your sweat, silly faggot butt

Attached: OPmustBEaFAGGOT.jpg (564x540, 34K)

Saying its bait to cover up the truth that's all /b can do. No facts "better say its bait cause he is right about pc" retard

Ya know i heard autism speaks but i didnt know it could use the internet too. Learn something new everyday. Good for you OP.

Attached: 1573183832001.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Cant imagine buying a pc in 2019. Spending ungodly amounts of money to keep up with machines that cost like 200 bucks on sale.

You're probably the kinda guy who buys android over apple too

And your and iFag? Its all coming together op. Keep on keepin on i need meme material

Attached: 1572808276691.jpg (586x573, 46K)

none of this is correct, look at the connectivity and uptime, PC is 100 times better, your just paying for garbage, you do NOT get good servers by paying, you get scammed.

thats just retarded on any platform, if you cant play a game older than a year ago then damn console games die qui quick huh, i guess it helps, pay 60 bucks for this game today, but you better throw it away and buy a new game next week LOL

consoles are just a tax or dumbass ppl

i hear the cries of a bullshit speaker who lost money and hope.

Attached: OPisULTRAfagggggggg.jpg (536x678, 75K)

lol ikr this guy is like god-tier fuckstick brain damage.

Attached: 1566093201818.png (600x800, 639K)

You need to be 18+ to post here.

Oh man you guys are still posting here. I guess that's all your ocs are good for anyways. Gotta wait for times exclusives and what not. Gotta pass the time on places like here. I hear games on pc online die within a few days and only old retarded games like counter strike can actually keep pc players short attention span for more than a week. Probably cause the ban rate with you hackers is so high gotta move on to the next game to cheat. Haha

Rich from the pc community. Adults buy consoles cause 60 dollars a year is not bad for a person with a job. PC players spending their welfare on second hand parts for 1 extra fps so they can brag about 4k even though according to steam like less than 1% game at 4k. Nothing but liars and cheats on pc apparently xD

Lost money. I mean I have a job I can afford a console with some 60 dollar a year great servers. Sorry your disability cheque cant cover such a cost.

Ok Hayden, get off the funny computer sites. It's time for bed!

>hd servers
>higher price = higher quality
>indie = bad
I don't even play video games and I can tell that you are full of shit.

PC are for children my man. Two most popular games on pc are free games hahah aka kids who cant buy shit and kissless jobless virgins play there.

You'll grow up some day and realize that i'm right. At least you choose to suck Ps4 cock, and not Xbox. Ps4 is the lesser of the two evils

>PC are for children my man.
>My man

Compelling.

Getting so upset trying to defend a piece of trash that is pc. If it was so great you wouldn't be this insecure