So ultimately his superpower was making the ink blots on his mask move around and stuff?

so ultimately his superpower was making the ink blots on his mask move around and stuff?

no he has super stregnht it was explained in the movie,jackaass

Yeah, pretty cool, right?

>jackaass
why do you make names? it was an honest question.

No he just happened to get a latex dress from a woman who was murdered while everyone watched and did nothing that inspired him to become Rorschach and made a mask out of it.

Actually the ink blots on his mask moved because they were part of some special clothing line made using Dr. Manhattan's power or something like that.

It's explained in the graphic novel but the movie just glances over it, probably for the best. It's a useless piece of information.

His real superpower is the power of maximum redpill

>max redpill
This is the hero I need.

I thought it was being shorter than 5'8" and getting people to take him seriously/actually be scared of him?

The whole point of the movie is at the end all the manlets concerns and opinions are ignored and the alphas get the shit done

Well yeah obviously, but I was pointing out what his superpower was.

>so ultimately his superpower was making the ink blots on his mask move around and stuff?

More then Batman...

explain

The fabric of his mask were some space-age gimmick. Watchmen world has different technology (electric cars) than normal due to Doctor Manhattan's megabrain helping advance science several decades.

His mask shaped into those things that psycologists use to ask people what they see in abstract images which are in white and lack

he has super strength

That soldier guy in jessica jones, doesnt he take red pills to get strong?

He has red, white, and blue pills because america

You think rorschach could give us the full breakdown of the Bogdanofs?

unironically I just found out they're actually called Rorschach test just now

It's like poetry

Peak human strength

The red pill is shit it makes you a whiny bitch

Raw Shack or Raw Shark lads?

Roar Shack

you can DIY that shit with thermochromic paint, it's pretty cool. won't look as good as in the movie obviously, but still.

nope, Manhattan did shit: Ozy was smart AF & invent all those futuristic stuff
Read the comic pls

Rur Sheik

Dear user:
No one in this movie other than Dr. Manhattan had superpowers.

Am I blowing your mind dude?

Why does he wear the mask?

His super power was never compromising.

To hide his face from all the people he got arrested

He didn't have super strength, he just was one of the people who never quit being a mask and thus has decades of experience and didn't get soft.

If they took it off would he die?

Because it was beautiful to him.
Black and white, constantly moving, always changing places...but never mixing. Beautiful.
You really should read the whole comic with all the supplemental sheets and stuff it has in there full of plot breadcrumbs.

Moore's a massive faggot but Watchmen is really something great.

It would be extremely baneful

He's a big manlet

Are you retarded?

Are you fucking kidding

MY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
GIVE ME BACK MY FAAAAACE

possible homosexual

The real dude's name is pronounced Raw Shark, which is confirmed by a joke in the comic book.

must remember to investigate further

>special clothing line made using Dr. Manhattan's power