Question to trump supporters, who are you voting for when he's gone? Will you really back Pence?

Question to trump supporters, who are you voting for when he's gone? Will you really back Pence?

Attached: 09765475538753.jpg (554x554, 37K)

He won't be impeached and if he is I'll just vote for whatever other evil conservative will make you scream and shit and cry

Congress will never convict of high crimes and misdemeanors. If formally impeached, will stay in office, and rallying his base up even more on if its a sham will be first president to be formally impeached, not convicted, and re-elected and the dems will be hung out to dry for choosing the Ukraine hill to die on. Its just Russiagate 2.0 Ukrainian boogaloo

Everything you said screams “I’m just starting puberty”.

This whole clown show should be counted as in-kind campaign contributions.

Biden for sure

Oh no the internet man thinks I'm a preteen. However will I live? Grow up you shallow loser.

Does this shit show give credence to “deep state” conspiracy theories?

It does seem like there’s a group of “deep staters” that move and fluctuate around the non political parts of government and have their own agendas.

That's years away. We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I only supported Trump as a mascot to channel Populist and Conservative interests toward Dissident Right and Third Positionist ones, and in turn to White Nationalist ones. That he turned out to be more Zionist than W, more socially left than Billary, more of a corporatist hack than Raygun, and more of a disappointment to his base's demands than Obama is too bad. Trump is worthless to me now; maybe him getting impeached would be beneficial to my aims, considering it may rally his base and expose them to the hypocrisies of the system, and to how well both Neocons and the Left work together to quash any whiffs of dissent.

>Positionist
*Positionist
Democracy (and Democratic Republicanism) is a spectacle anyway. Might as well make the most of it.

>Trump
>more socially left than Billary
you are literally a retard

>I'll be stupid and vote for stupid and call you stupid
lol

You really packed a lot of dumb into a small space, I’m somewhere between impressed and awed at your ratio of dumb to words.

You mean you wrote this faggotry?

Attached: 0001-009.gif (237x178, 1.92M)

>implying republicans arent gonna run trump in 2020

besides,i dislike trump as much as anyone else.but democrats are to incompetant.they would of already impeached him by now

Your anus is incontinent.

>I'll just vote for whatever other evil conservative will make you scream and shit and cry
>shallow loser

autism

hes not goin anywhere for at least 4 more yrs. deal with it. lol....

...he’s not even 3 years in, you dumb twat. By your own words it’s possible he will be removed from office before his second term ends.

>nigga, you dumb