/brit/

Fuck the Queen ed.

willy bum wank poo

brits wont be happy

I'm happy

He's happy

not happy
bit gay

Told the gf we're moving to Israel to restore the Kingdom of Jerusalem. She said she'll come as long as I marry her first.

Without the Labour Party, There Will Be No New Britain.

The Labour Party toiled for the nation.

The Labour Party of four elections saved Britain

It pointed to the road of liberation for the people.

It led Britain towards the light.

It supported Social Democracy for more than eight years.

It has improved people's lives.

It built a NHS without waiting lines.

It practiced [social] democracy, bringing many advantages.

awful fucking posts

heard brits are sent a little vile of the queen's poo when they turn 10 and they have to eat it and recite a pledge of allegiance to her

don't post in early news, return to the old thread and then somebody make a non-shit one at 310

>australia is still part of the commonwealth to this DAY

Embarrassing, even more cucked than Canada.

>81407682
Shan't be giving you a (You) for such low-effort bait

Why is anyone posting in this shit thread? Stop encouraging earlies

just using catalog.neet to post in the most popular thread

>>australia is still part of the commonwealth to this DAY

>Embarrassing, even more cucked than Canada.

Treason.
Deserving of drawing and quartering

hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank

you don't even have guns. what's to be scared of. you'd just run away if you got mugged with a knife

tad racist

somewhat regret withdrawing from a law degree
with hindsight doesn't seem as hard as i thought at the time. (was confused because of trying to figure out the university procedures, referencing, AND law at the same time. now it turns out the first two are actually trivial)

i can yank your mom

These lads have NO idea about the revolutionary spirit that we yanks possess, nor the lawlessness that exists inherently here

It's our nigger blood.

Another wasted weekend.

lmao

the gf

Any of you lads cry before sleep?

once in a while

Nay.

mosty night terrors

I cry everyday, I have suffered unimaginably. You?

Reminder that Canadians are in essence yanks.

did you have to eat a salad once? lol

who still up?

FUCKING BTFO

YANKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

praise kek

Reminder that Canada(at least Eastern Canada) would be USA if Benedict Arnold didn't run out of supplies

want a pet rat

GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNNNNNNINNNNGGGGG!

can't sleep

Can't wake up

This is a yank thread. We're in you mongs.

what did he say?

BIG

same except more

Why not a pet yank?

That's AS Roma Ultras right?
lmao

wish i could still cry
most i can get to is eyes watering

same thing

The new pair lads. They are a reflection of my intellectual yet eccentric personality (the inside is yellow). They are a bold yet discrete statement that says this man is a scholar with a punk-rock edge. He is a gangster with a heart of gold. I love them tbqh.

Christ, you look ridiculous

if i was rich and famous i'd be able to fuck 10/10s even though i'm a stick insect looking creep