I just met a girl who invited me into her polyamorous relationship, but all of her partners are horrible people...

I just met a girl who invited me into her polyamorous relationship, but all of her partners are horrible people. I have a bad feeling she has a degradation fetish as well, which I would have a hard time fulfilling. I wish I could have been there for her sooner but now I feel it's too late. Anyone have experience with relationships like this? I just want to beat up all of them up so bad it hurts me to just think of it.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Shameless self bump for wisdom

Theres billions of other women, and at least half of them don’t have as serious of issues.

Go beat em up and make her your queen user.

Stay away from crazy people, my guy.

Rule number one of living in a modern society:
>Don't stick your dick in crazy

It's that simple. Trust me, you don't want to accidentally impregnate this degenerate individual.

Half don't have serious issues? Half?! Lol

Abort, user, Abort. Girls who are in "polyamorous" relationships are just girls who are too scared to commit, so they take the sampler platter and keep piling on. Consider how many such relationships exist where one man has many, willing, girlfriends, versus girls who have a litany of boyfriends. She's a girl who can't say no to dick and needs atention at all times. They're all the same with the same desires, whether they realize it or not. Use it to get your dick wet and nothing else. Pursue a relationship while you're getting your game on, but otherwise stick to jerking off if you think there's any romantic possibility. Plenty of other pussies and chicks out there.

Attached: 1572402357219.png (523x601, 246K)

You're in too deep already. Take a step back. Go fuck a goat to re-center.

>Don't stick your dick in crazy
Why not? Crazy is often a good fuck. Just don't impregnate or date crazy. Very different specifications.

This

Because there's no such thing as accidental pregnancy, right? Right...

>I just want to beat up all of them up so bad it hurts me to just think of it.
>frog poster problems

Condoms are 98% effective dumbass. I've never gotten anyone pregnant using them.

Lol dont be a captain save a hoe. Obviously, she likes degradation, even if u had met her sooner u would have been cucked, kind of what is happening at this moment, human nature is weird, get ur nut, move on amd dont think too much of it, also, stop being a faggot, ur like the weird guy wanting to marry the town her cause she paid some attention to u

*town whore

>all the other
How many people are involved in whatever this is

OP here, thanks you guys. There are many fish in the sea. Hope all is going well for you guys. Sup Forums can still give out good advice once in a while.

I heard Rule #1 for women is to never give guys who use the pronoun “my guy” pussy, whatsoever.

It’s probably more like 15%

The house they all live in used to be an Air B&B, now the house has been turned into a long term rental, and apparently her dumb ass invited all of her ex's to come and stay. Right now if my suspicion is correct, we are talking 3 consistent male partners with 2 females and whoever they feel can join the circle. Obviously she wanted me in it from the start but my overwhelming conscience stops me from commiting to them together. I've slept with her a handful of times and it's good sex, but you can tell she wants something more and she's afraid to admit it.

user I'm a person who readily believes that the majority of the population is made up of meat sacs who are incapable of understanding one another, or change.
So understand, when I actually take the time to help someone, it is either because I'm having a moment of misplaced humanity, or I'm seeing something horribly wrong.
You are a man.
Men in this world are put through a special kind of hell, partly because this world is made for women- and the worst kind of woman.
When you say this girl wants more, you are probably delusional. Or she's letting you believe this to keep you around as nothing more than a pet. That is how much people care about you in the modern world. There is no empathy, hope, or change. See things as they really are, and take action accordingly.
There is more to life than consuming products, women, sex, and all the other commodities sold to you by a soulless machine.

I felt the pet mentality myself and I was just rationalizing it. Maybe one day I can see through the facade but at the moment I am not able to.

I'm going to try and be civil here, and see if you are able to understand.
You are feeling pain. People want to avoid pain, and that's perfectly understandable. Whenever you consider accepting this truth, you turn away from it because it breaks something that you want to keep.
If you keep this girl and the facade you've built around her, and yourself, then you are a fool. A pet. You are making yourself less than human. People do these kind of things to themselves all the time, and it's disgusting. Be different, accept what you already know, and better yourself.