unsure of my feelings towards this but it's better than /cum/ faggotry

Am I shadow banned?

youtube.com/watch?v=cPk21C0Wpkg
desu

Toasting in legitimate /realniggahours/ edition

we're all in here

>/brit/
*\brit\

This is Lord Denning. Say something nice about him.

that doesn't exist here, now go back to 'dit and stay there

Shall be reporting this thread to the janny so it gets deleted.

Here we are

no this is \brit\

it was a joke from a teeside tin tin video i was watching and the yanks all took the chance to sperg out mate

hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank hello you stupid fat yank

pathetic

looks like he's got a big willy

Don't regret it. While law isn't "hard", the work is all-consuming and quite dull. You really are little more than a monkey scribe, reviewing thousands of documents and rewording thousands of words

shan't

Ladss

Lord Denning, who as Master of the Rolls holds one of the most powerful and influential judicial offices in Britain and is the senior judge of the appellate system, said the controversy that erupted after the publication last week of his latest book, ''What Next in the Law,'' had prompted him to move up his scheduled retirement in July.

In his book, which was withdrawn Tuesday, Lord Denning argued that all British citizens were no longer qualified to serve on juries because ''the English are no longer a homogeneous race.''

''They are white and black, colored and brown,'' the 83-year-old judge wrote. ''Some of them come from countries where bribery and graft are accepted and where stealing is a virtue so long as you are not found out. They no longer share the same code of morals or religious beliefs.'' Cites Riots Last Summer

Among his most controversial passages was the assertion that two leaders of the riots that broke out last summer in the port city of Bristol were not convicted because the defendants used their right to three pre-emptive challenges to determine the nature of the jury, which subsequently split along racial lines.

Lord Denning suggested that this practice was increasingly being used to overload juries with blacks who were reluctant to convict those of their own race.

The judge recommended that only ''sensible and responsible members of the community should serve on juries.''

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

It's okay to be white.

proper lad

Why can't judges just highlight the ratio decidendi to save everyone hours and hours? Is it sheer incompetence?

based

just wondering

what the fuck is that thing on his/her tit

>Why can't judges just highlight the ratio decidendi to save everyone hours and hours? Is it sheer incompetence?

gopro?

gopro camera

Flick from a Bug's Life and Yes Man from Fallout New Vegas? Same voice.

Actually had to read this once

canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2007/2007bcsc1700/2007bcsc1700.html

anyone have a version with sound?

I can tell you quite assuredly that I shan't be so much as opening that link let alone reading what lies beyond.

doing poos

lads

daylight saving ends in 4 minutes

We have a resident LLM from LSE poster. May as well ask the good questions. :L

any the Orville man in

...*glomps you* n.n

daylight saving has ended
the current time is now 1:01 AM

don't care

That's a good question actually. While the vast majority of cases don't have their own "ratio" (they simply apply other ratios), the big decisions at higher courts sure do, and there's no reason why those decision can't have a little conclusion at the end with all of the super important bits. I've seen this happen more frequently in Canada, and Australia probably does it as well, but the UK has resisted the "simple english" legal writing movement.

Of course, it is very difficult to communicate a full ratio in a single sentence. You'll need to read several paragraphs of any decision to figure out the limits/restraints on application of the ratio that the judge had intended, which can be just as important as the concept itself.

ha now I can wank myself silly and watch cartoons for at least another hour before bed

*raises wing*

lads?

bump order not working for anyone

moot pls fix

ffs

A single sentence breakdown is absurd. But the judge could make things very clear.
>Begin Obiter Dictum
blablabal
>End

>Start Ratio Decendi
>End

I wonder how many billions of dollars would be saved annually

chow down in china town

F**k off c**ts

going to rock down to electric avenue

finasteride y/n?

did not know today was daylight savings

what's that?
sounds endocrine related

shower time

That explains why it was 1:00 AM twice.

is lycos broken?

le 56% face

anyone who wears clothes like this is asking for a swift, hard blow to the temple

bands I don't much care for:
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Blur
Motley Crue
Pearl Jam
Foo Fighters
Arctic Monkeys

fucking lord of the rings teir

might do heroin

designed for enlarged prostates
supposedly it halts male pattern baldness

b-but dave grohl is soooooo nice!

half those aren't even American lad

Begin with minoxidil alone first.

any /anime/ men in

OOOOOOOOONCE
UPON A TIIME
I COULD CONTROL MYSEEEEEEEEELF

youtube.com/watch?v=EFSdf_VeYG0

poo willy wank lads m8 cuckio meme rorke rasheed liam thailad yank hours

I do like him actually but FF is boring wank
if you wanted to save Kurt Cobain all you would have to do is go back to 1994 and play him one of their albums

it's not that great
I've tried to get into it but I just get sick

Fucking hate this tryhard talentless hack who has to push himself everywhere

Nobody would even give a shit about him if he wasn't in Nirvana

Kurt was murdered

*SQUAWK*
enlarged prostates

large brain

i have a white and gold MAGA hat
also have a red one

really wish i didnt miss out on the pumpkin one

lennon deserved it

he was a sadsack junkie who hated himself
as much as I despise Courtney Love, no he wasn't

you actually wear it about? cuz i wore my red one about after victory day even though my uni's full of nogs

face...
...off

MASSIVE brain
George best Beatle

voted Trump but if you own these you're a mong

*SQUAWK*
sadsack junkie

Function of tRNA. The job of tRNA is to read the message of nucleic acids, or nucleotides, and translate it into proteins, or amino acids. The process of making a protein from an mRNA template is called translation. ... Each individual codon corresponds to an amino acid.

squawk isn't going to happen
stop it

Donald Trump is coming to Vietnam
my mum told me to stay away from him lmao
if he comes to Saigon I'll try to get a picture with him

love how australians have created almost all recent brit gimmicks

truly we are the masterrace

Idk i kinda like it

his hair looks a bit different

You. I like you.

can you get me one of his hairs, need it for some magic?