Sucking my first cock tommorow. Any tips?

Sucking my first cock tommorow. Any tips?

Attached: Cocksucker2.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Bite down as hard as you can

Regret lasts a lifetime

just enjoy it and take your time.

Imagine sucking an ice pop

Speak for experience?

thats fucking gay fucking faggot i hope you die

Grow up boy

Less is more ,act a little nervous even if your not , when his penis is close to your mouth just let it press against you lips for a second full the warmth let him advance it into your mouth only open enough for let him in so there's good contact once the gland is in your mouth suckle it lightly taste his slit run your tongue around the head then press up on the underside. He will lead you from there nobody like easy and nervous gives a guy a sense of dominance sex is very much in the mind

Don’t be too gay

when he's close, put his balls in your mouth and show him he owns you. Let him cum all over your face while you continue sucking them like a good boy and stroking your cock.

Basically no different than eating pussy. kind of disappointing but most sex is. just do what you think would feel good

Don't cuddle afterwards, that's homo

Hey man this ...
... is good advice. I would add, tease a bit, and mix hand job (to get him closer to orgasm) with blow job.

Start licking his balls, really gently, and then really gently lick the shaft but don't go near the head. Lick and suck his nipples a bit while you jerk him off. Go back and just really gently lick balls and shaft, again avoiding the head.... build up the tension and finally give the underside of his head a good lick, right along the frenulum.

Then you can start sucking

OP is white 100%

Don't ever Hoover within the first 5 minutes, if the guy has experience and you hoover you will overstimulate and he may never nut. Work him up going from nervous to playful is hot if he warns you he's going to cum never stop what your doing if he wants to hold out he will pull. If you feel it's safe suck completely through the cum and then suckle the gland let him melt in your mouth . I'm not a ball sucker personally but some guys like it ,if a top blows me off after he fucks me I like my balls gripped firm personally and I like sucked off fast like he's just doing it so I come back to get fucked that's me though

A lot of us homosexuals are white, sherlock Holmes ,

Is it a feminine penis?

I ask because I only sucked a shemale once and then both jerked off, got on top of me and jerked both of us then I nutted hard on her penis and made her nutt on the floor after

Don't choke to death or maybe do
Faggot

Make sure he's clean. I tried it with grindr and now I get cold sores

If hes uncut put your tongue under his foreskin behind his head and lick around the entire head keep doing that, and pull back his foreskin and suck his glans

how does one make sure?

Every faggot in this thread needs to be gassed for participating in sexual deviancy and perversion

Attached: E6FCFF62-BEBA-40F2-BE50-9C581EEA6DAC.jpg (720x540, 73K)

hoover?

How do you know ?
You planned it ?
Stranger or someone you know?

Said the closet homo.
Why did you come in ?
Its obvious what the thread is about.

Suck it with your asshole, faggot.

Stroke it with one hand and suck it at the same time. Basically wrap your hand around the dick, touch your lips to your hand and work it. Get ready for cum

Enjoy the taste of some other dudes shit cuz if he's letting your stupid ass suck it you can imagine where else he puts it.

Eat like 10 Altoids mints just before you suck it. Then he will enjoy the cooling sensation of the mint in your saliva and best of all you won't taste anything. I did that the first time I sucked a cock and I was even able to swallow since I couldn't taste anything.

Eye contact is very important. Remember that sucking a man's cock isnt just sucking. It's the most intimate submissive act that you will ever share with a man. Make sure you caress the base of his shaft and balls as you lightly bob your lips on the head. It will be hard to focus especially being your first time. If you feel him cum just keep swallowing because cum can be very sticky and harder to swallow than you might think. Also remember to breathe through your nose.

Why did you suck a cock then faggot? You suck it for the coom and the taste, you ruined it

Meant for

I'm sure you feel that way Cleetus.

I didn't start out wanting to suck his cock so I could swallow his cum. I just wanted to see what it would be like to suck another man off. I didn't plan on swallowing. But this man was cleaner and more sexy than I expected, and he was into being dominating. So I wanted to make him happy, so I swallowed. The best part of swallowing wasn't the taste but just doing something so taboo and naughty. It was also SUPER HOT hearing him groan and grunt as he nutted in my mouth. It was the most exciting moment I've ever experienced sexually.

I remember being 12

No tips but have fun OP, you are going to realize your love for cock sucking after tomorrow. you will want more!!!

Tip? The tip is going to be in your mouth