Last time you cried, what was the reason?

Last time you cried, what was the reason?
>be honest, no balls

Attached: 1323476305173.jpg (294x295, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCY_Hjv7vKc
youtube.com/watch?v=nZqyJfbKfHo
youtube.com/watch?v=PX8FEOm5maA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

High as fuck watching Rise of the Guardians. Man I love that movie.

>Rise of the Guardians
>Generation after generation, immortal Guardians like Santa Claus (Alec Baldwin), the Easter Bunny (Hugh Jackman) and the Tooth Fairy (Isla Fisher) protect the world's children from darkness and despair. However, an evil boogeyman named Pitch Black (Jude Law) schemes to overthrow the Guardians by obl… MORE

fag

I was searching that scene from Fresh Prince where Will cries about his dad

I cried mourning my father's death this last February. Death is the only thing that makes me cry these days.

Cried 2 months ago over my ex sleeping with my former friend in our house when I was there. Fuck both if them.

I tought I was about to lose a close friend's friendship since she was real mad at me for no reason. Then we talked and now everything is aight.

When my dad died 16 years ago

no one believes that

GenXer here. Saw this movie for the first time back in 2012. Right in the feels

Attached: Field of Dreams.gif (527x200, 727K)

Was taking care of a stray kitten I'd spent the summer playing with, when it came down with bobcat fever. Found it outside shivering by its dead mom, took it to the vet for a few shots, an hour later I had it in my hand picking fleas off when it spasmed, pissed, gulped a few times and died.

Attached: 1370968167475.jpg (550x412, 66K)

When my dad died last month

I cried when my son told me "life turned to shit" as I had him and two of my other children in a motel room for a few days while we sorted out a domestic family violence issue...
Fuck that killed me was a father...

>bobcat fever
is that an anime disease

Attached: unnamed.jpg (85x85, 3K)

Vet told me that it would be best if I put my cat down

Attached: 69F28F43-37A3-47C7-B8B4-1FC5010A215F.jpg (480x480, 48K)

I'm sorry to hear that user

Probably loneliness but I don't even know the reason. Perhaps depression.

:(

I'm so sorry to hear that user. Cats are true bros, I hope you cherished the time you had together.

the other day. I was watching Good Will Hunting.
> it's not your fault
I still can't make it though that scene even after watching it over a dozen times.

when my Dad passed, i was next to him. cried and cried. felt OK. i don't think i cried at the funeral

That was the last time I legit cried. Not counting getting misty eyed over a good movie

b u l l s h i t

2 years ago when my cat died. I still get choked up when I think about him.

Alright then. Nice dubs

about a month ago the night my dad died, it was for a couple of seconds but it was the last time i cried in a while

6 hours ago
>remembering my ex leaving me 2 years ago

I cant cry anymore. You cant cry if you are numb. been numb for 7 years almost. I still can feel joy, I no longer feel pain tho. Im used to it.

Attached: fuckme.gif (250x188, 1.66M)

WHATS WITH CATS AND FATHERS IN THIS THREAD

Attached: pulling-out-hair.jpg (600x450, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rCY_Hjv7vKc

I always tear up a little bit when I see this scene. The true friendship, the true brotherhood... It makes me think about how Tolkein learned about this seeing his dear friends die in the trenches of the first world war. This scene embodies the highest ideals of friendship and seeing Sam just throw himself into the water and face certain death because he knows he needs to be there to help his friend face his difficult struggle get me every time.

my dad and cat died

My ex bf died of an oberdose and i just watched his documentary aboit him... with his mom... yesterday...

Heyy...nice Elon...

Attached: 8271573135325780.jpg (1478x1185, 142K)

A few days ago when a girl died at the end of the episode on the tv show 9-1-1 on fox.

i cummed

The ending of Terminator 2 Judgement Day. Gets me every time.

rewatching doctor who (new), whenever a character dies I might shed a few tears. Most of them never deserved it

Last week when I watched the end of the “Seymour” episode of Futurama. Got to me when I first saw it as a kid. Still gets to me at 27.

female dr who huh faggot? you're a goddamn retard. sjw garbage.

everyday because im too pussy to kill myself or get my shit together

Early part of this year I was off my depression meds and I was crying at a lot of things. Avengers: Endgame had me crying. Songs I'd enjoyed for years were making me choke up. Basically anything that would stir even the slightest emotion. So glad I was able to get back on them a few months ago so I could go back to my normally stoic self.

rock bottom heroine addiction.

guys stop posting so fast

no

>heroine
Addicted to female heroes?

yes and heroin

Understandable, the dopamine released by both is difficult to live without

I watched this movie while drunk af

Attached: 1E9DAE8A-0A43-4A3B-9010-FF80FDA0EDC6.jpg (846x1412, 189K)

I was watching
youtube.com/watch?v=nZqyJfbKfHo
(mars rover documentary on NOVA) and cried at how happy the engineers must have been that their rover landed successfully. Just a few tears.

apparently caffeine makes me cry, for some reason it makes me feel depressed every time i drink coffee in medium to high quantities

It happened today

I listened to this song that I find very personally relatable.

youtube.com/watch?v=PX8FEOm5maA

You dont have to be drunk to get sad as fuck watching the old lady leave him in the woods

i uhhhhhhhhoookay??
WATCHING PAINT DRY COULD MAKE ME CRY WHEN IM DRUNK
DO YOU THINK
DO YOU THINK...

DO

YOU THINK YOU'RE

FUCKIKNG SPECIAL

It's it's last few moments of life you showed it love user, you're a good person.

As I type it I realize how lame it is, so never mind.

watching drunk carl from aquateen hungerforce beatboxing (for a lack of a better word) led zeppelins "the ocean" because im going to end up exactly like him

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

You're anonymous on the internet, user. Come on.

op here
READ THE FUCKING POST
>no balls
GET A GRIP AND POST IT YOU FUCKING FUUUUUUUUCK

I really wanted to restore friendship with my ex and it felt like I was actually making progress because she actually hung out with me and then she messaged me a day or two later that she pretty much didn't want anything to do with me ever again and that made me really sad.

any science fag to explain me why?

Nobody is ever truly anonymous. I respect you all for opening up but mine is stupid. I lost a side chick and even though I didn't cry it still hurt.

Stimulants can cause anxiety. Maybe it's a fight or flight reaction.

30% of the time this is a boyfriend finding out and either "making" her say that, or just straight up borrowing/stealing the phone to send the message.

I have tears roll down my cheeks randomly even while smiling.

My dog died a few months back. She was a sweet yellow lab rescue who was used as a breeder her whole life. She had to be put down because she had a large tumor lump that grew back within weeks of a surgery and eventually exploded into her body.
I didn’t cry when my grandparents passed. I fell apart when she had to be put down.

Attached: ballin.jpg (1280x853, 52K)

WTF are you talking about it sounds like you're from another timeline

that's interesting, thanks

okay joaquin

Exactly, see? I have a wife who was okay with it so it's not like I was hiding anything.

interesting? did you expect stimulants to have a sedating effect? wtf is your mind?

based & chekt

Carl is fucking awesome tho

Attached: Carl Jam.gif (512x384, 1.58M)

the fact that it can actually make you feel depressed itself is interesting, if you check the internet there is very few report on this, i can do my homework, so yeah, fuck you

I was scared and reminded how old my Dad is, and that he's also developing Cancer. It's treatable, I just don't know what I'll do without him. He's like my moral rock, the person I can depend on talking to, even if he doesn't talk much back. So I cried at my weakness and my inability to be strong on myself. I live alone, but damn, I dont think I can make it if I can't call him anymore once a week

yeah as a character for entertainment -_- happy people IRL wouldn't last 1 season

Seeing a team of doctors for over one year because my body developed a pulmonary embolism after an out-patient surgery.

Felt like I did nothing in my life and wasn't ready to go and too young to be on blood thinners for life.

I decided to change and went from 231 lbs to 170 lbs, by exercise and eating clean at least 5 days a week. Finishing my education after putting it off for so long.

Don't wait until you're sick to change.

I can't drink caffeine before I go out to social occasions, or before I sleep. It makes me really anxious. Almost to a point I start jittering.
I also get pissed easily once I've consumed a decent amount of it as well. Sucks, but oh well.

not trying to offend you but idk wtf you're talking about

>domestic family violence issue
what did you do?

I shed tears for Disney movies. Toy story 3 got me even fuckin coco got me. Haven't had a real cry since I dont know when but I have dreams when I wake up with tears probably not expressing myself properly, repressed something or other

Probably nothing considering he had them, and not his wife.

i dont care that led zeppelin ripped off blues artists. what they created changed my life
>cries

when i drink caffeine in reasonably high amounts i get really depressed and i feel like im going to explode in tears, but so far i have only cried once

the feeling is terrible though

and yeah, if i take it before sleeping, i will definitely not sleep, i start thinking about everything, getting worried, etc

or, plot twist, his older kid did something

a documentary of him?
can you sum it up? what makes his life interesting?

thats because those manipulative fuckers use test audiences up the ass until they produce something that makes the average viewer cry which is evil

Attached: image.png (2000x1125, 1.85M)

what would you need to do to get your shit together?

Sounds like you got some anxiety demons, user.
Take care of yourself, and be safe.
It really sucks and I'm sorry, because I understand those feels.

Attached: Okay).jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

stenography

i cant cry, ive stuffed my emotions down for so long im completely numb.....its horrible, but i dont know how to fix it

When my gf dumped me. It was the first time I cried in almost a decade.

Never

Letting go of the past, and delving into the realm of not giving a fuck what happens, because life is life.

nice to see someone who understands, or maybe not, because i do not wish anyone this

thanks user, peace

Yesterday, I was looking at my dogs ruminating on the temporary nature of our loved ones. I do this from time to time.

Once you're mid way through your murder spree you'll feel again, user.

why's that?
why are you in the situation to need that?

Was nerved gas, pic is me

Attached: 1557464009357.png (800x600, 647K)

I CANT CUM ON MY OWN okay??? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR??? I can't just "admit" that to anyone. This is something I can't deal with on my own. I have cumming problems