CHI:Bears add Brad Childress to offensive staff
PHI:Carson Wentz (knee) throwing up to 50 yards
FA:Schiano still deciding on Patriots' DC job
NE:Josh McDaniels to the Colts is 'still a go'
NE:Rob Gronkowski noncommittal on playing in '18

mock draft time
fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/02/06/rob-gronkowski-may-have-had-multiple-safes-and-possible-guns-stolen-during-break/zH3rw1yQRvl3UkdEmWj0JN/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Min:Still seething at being cucked

It's still so surreal to me.

The Eagles have a Lombardi Trophy

Last sim I ran for the Cleveland Browns:
Round 1 Pick 1: Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California (A)
Round 1 Pick 4: Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas AM (A)
Round 2 Pick 3: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville (B+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Ronald Jones II, RB, Southern California (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Justin Reid, FS, Stanford (A-)
Round 4 Pick 1: Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State (A)
Round 5 Pick 1: Jaylen Samuels, RB/WR, North Carolina State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 10 (N.O.): J.C. Jackson, CB, Maryland (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Poona Ford, DT, Texas (A+)
Round 5 Pick 27 (N.O.): Terrell Edmunds, SS, Virginia Tech (A)
Round 6 Pick 1: Tyrone Crowder, OG, Clemson (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Geron Christian, OT, Louisville (A+)
Round 7 Pick 27 (N.O.): Darren Carrington II, WR, Utah (A+)

Big V really stepped up in the playoffs. Confident in him as a backup and potential starter moving forward.

When will the NFL ban the Browns from picking QBs in the first 5 rounds? Its not fair on the kids.

>Seeing the player that walked out on you win an owl

Conflicted feelings. More sad that he had to leave to win than mad at him for leaving desu.

THIS

>darnold first overall
>darnold at fucking all in the top 10
who the fuck on the face of god's green earth not named Colin Cowherd thinks it's a good idea?

>Big V sucked all throughout his professional career
>Has an amazing season

>Brandon Graham sucked all throughout his professional career
>Has an amazing season

>Nelson Agholor sucked all throughout his professional career
>Has an amazing season

How did it happen???

It just means more QBs with unrecognised talent for the XFL.

eagles fans are trash just like their team

finally were in a system that they fit in

chorgers will win the owl

What about predicting that he'd win a super bowl last year as a Bear?

BG's been good.

>literally named grease

the NFC is staked this year holy shite
the afc sucks ass only the pats jags and Steelers could win the owl

I hope so. Rivers deserves it desu

Cloud 9.

Rivers needs to jump ship to Jacksonville to win a ring

CLOUD 9

Unironically thinking Brandon Graham has been bad. Jesus Christ stop watching football.

ND SHITTERS BTFO

The fix was in.

A E S T H E T I C

Solid Bronze.

>its never going to be a whos vs the pats at superbowl episode.

The golden era of foozball.

>be top 5 college qb
>be terrified of the draft
>sign a deal with the XFL instead
>sign with a good NFL team a few years later as a free agent

What is the NFL going to do? The XFL is about to fuck up their whole system.

>sign with the meme league for a fraction of could be made in the NFL
>at a greater risk of injury because the meme league owner said he wanted to loosen the rules and allow more big hits
>get BTFO and never make it to the NFL and never see a big payday

I would like to sincerely thank the city of Miami for this magnificent man

GRONK FUCKING BTFO LOL DID EAGLES FANS SOMEHOW GET INTO MASS

bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/02/06/rob-gronkowski-may-have-had-multiple-safes-and-possible-guns-stolen-during-break/zH3rw1yQRvl3UkdEmWj0JN/story.html

Fucking Chiefs

>putting faith into the post season chiefs
always a bad idea famm

Wtf am I seeing here

>Eagles Coach Pederson acting like he knows the secret to winning a Super Bowl
>Wins because other teams coach commits defensive suicide before the game even starts

You're retarded if you think Butler would have made a difference.

meanwhile the eagles DBs were never within 6 yards of a receiver all game

Unless you think Butler is worse than Rowe or Bademosi then you're the retard.

I think he was talking about leaving Patricia in as DC

This, definitely. I think Peters will be back, but I'm sure Vaitai will play snaps, and I'm not too worried about that now.

>never

He said was going to win an Owl this year, but knew it would never happen in Shitcago.

they were within 6 yards when it counted the most, against Gronk in the endzone. that broke his heart right after he got broken into. faggot.

Butler was NOT good enough to make a difference. It wasn't just Bill Belichick that lost, The Patriots lost.

For Nelson, it was all in his head. He's had the talent, just got spooked. He found some confidence, and I think the team being stronger and more successful helped.
Bug V, I have no idea. He wasn't amazing during the season, but he's definitely improved a lot. And stepped up big in the playoffs. Coaching, maybe?
And Graham, has been good. I'm not sure what you're thinking.

Reminder that Reid has done more to help the Eagles win the Owl since arriving in KC than he has for the Chiefs.

Kino

He might not have won the game but he couldn't possibly have been abused as hard as some of the other players.

Awww Eagles fans don't like being teased about their only ring being handed to them, not like other teams who actually earn it.

That sounds like it would improve the NFL, though.

Nice b8

Indeed it is a nice FACT

am i the only one who unironically believes the nfl should embrace the XFL as a development/feeder league? like, could they actually make it work? what are your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Absolutely based season

Why bother? Development leagues have never worked for them and there is nothing to suggest it would change.

Also Vince would not be happy being a subservient feeder league. Vince has spent his whole life as the top dog and wants one more scalp before he dies.

That would piss off the NCAA, which is dangerous.

>Josh McDaniels to the Colts is 'still a go'
Holy shit the colts are gonna get wrecked to a pulp. Wait for him to cut Luck and get Hoyer or something

>chimpadelphia eagles planning on skipping white house visit

I hope President Trump uses his superior intellect/brain powers to destroy these ungrateful apes.

>Doesn't invite them
>Invites the Patriots instead
>Says Eagles are still Ringless when their only ring came from Bill throwing the game

Based

As eagles fans, what are we supposed to do now? Like now that the high of the win is wearing off I kinda feel like I just lost part of myself. We've spent so long chasing after this win but never actually getting it that our entire identity as fans is based around losing. Now that we actually won I feel lost.

>teams should totally trade their first round picks for foles xddddddd

Just Stop

>we
>we've
>our

That would be a terrible trade. The reason why all these struggling players are doing so well on the eagles is because the team is doing an amazing job at making all of its players do what they do best and working together. It's why Ajayi went from struggling on the dolphins to tearing it up in Philly. Foles isn't going to save the Cleavland Browns, because he won't be as protected as he is with the Eagles.

I get shit when my team loses, I'm gonna include myself in their wins

How salty is Adam Gase right now?

I want to see Wentz get one now.

No, but some retarded team will definitely try to

>the only eagles who said they will skip are the long time kneelers of Malcom Jenkins, chris long (who skipped with the pats) and torrey smith

really makes me dink

>Lets Blount and Howie Long's son walk in the offseason last year to the Eagles.
>Trade's away Jimmy G instead of telling Brady to fuck off and retire.
>Benches the best Defensive Back on your team, Malcom Butler (Who literally won you the superbowl against the Seahawks) because he wanted to be paid or some behind the scenes off the field issues bullshit.

Has he gone senile?

As long as Wentz and Foles go it's good.

Oh god that would be kektacular

did you see the full post?

>THEY may have tried to discredit you, discount you, throw dirt on your name...none of it matters now. LEGACIES LAST FOREVER. funny how they were GASsEd over journalistic...look at me now. ONLY GOD. YURP^

you forgot

>gets outcoached by a 2nd year goof
yeah he's senile

protip: Belichick was Bettor X
he threw the game

He wants to find Brady's breaking point.

every single person who tries to bring politics into football (irl, online, left, right, idgaf) should literally be shot with a ball of their own shit. i'm a fairly political person but for fucks sake, is nothing sacred? football is meant to be a distraction from that shit, stop fucking it up for everyone.
>inb4 *kneels*

fuck off retard.

What are you crying about now soyboy?

@81409825(You)
Nigga you from Australia, I'm literally an American and don't give a fuck about the kneeling. Why do you have nationalism towards the USA? Kys faggot you will never be American, you will never fit in. Stick to rugby.

He divided his locker room, compromised his defense's morale, and distracted them right before they had to play in the fucking superbowl.

Fuck off vegimite head

>le ebin bearded coach men guy xD the lions are saved

this meme-tier shit is infuriating and this fat fuck sous chef is going to implode everything. So excited for amazing defensive play calling like that in do-or-die situations!

This city is full of delusion.

is Doug Pederson the best coach in the NFC?

what the fuck are you talking about? nationalism towards the USA? bitch i like my football, i don't fucking care what code it is. gridiron, soccer, union, league, aussie rules, whatever, the code isn't relevant. the point im trying to make is it's almost impossible to have a discussion about sport without it turning political, which is pathetic.

>Gronkowski’s home robbed, ‘multiple safes and possible guns’ reportedly stolen

Based Philly

Top bantz

I want Patricia to be good but I can safely say he sucks cock

Pats can plug anyone in at DC and get the same shitty results if they so chose

Hope he retires. Gronk has nothing left to prove, he'll go to the Hall of Fame

guess they took time off from literally eating shit off the street to rob a man's house.

The pats finish in the top 10 in scoring d like every year despite having absolutely no talent in their front seven

>""""""MVP"""""" can't catch an easy, old-fashioned backyard toss on a crucial 3rd down while he's wide open
>Can't have an actual game winning drive against a team that isn't built entirely on memes

Remind me again, why did this guy win in a landslide vote?

Has a lot to do with teams playing conservative to keep Brady off the field more than it does the defense's performance. Same shit happened with the Colts and Manning

Teams with god level QBs don't really need a defense

a. Graham wasn't bad.

b. It's because of Pederson and Roseman.