What time do you usually get up and go to bed? I'm a 6:30 AM riser, usually. If it's a day off from work...

What time do you usually get up and go to bed? I'm a 6:30 AM riser, usually. If it's a day off from work, I usually naturally rest until 8 AM. I typically go to bed between 9-10 PM, for days working.

Attached: 1537841946.png (600x600, 314K)

3-6 am and wake up noon to 5 pm. I need to change this.

I recommend starting your new routine by turning off your computer. It has been nice chatting with you, but I think that this will help you out. Until next time! I'll probably post this thread again tomorrow, at an earlier time!

>turning off your computer
Yeah, i should do that and with phone and tablet. Just have a book and then no impulsive shit. goodnight op.

Good night! Book reading can help your body become more naturally tired around night time, due to the mental energy from reading it on paper, as opposed to a computerized screen!

Usually go to sleep anytime between 1-3am. Wake up anytime from 6:30-8:30. I don't need much sleep.

If that is what is efficient for you, then it works. Do you ever feel like sleeping in a little longer than 8:30? I used to do that until around 11 AM. The longest I ever did that was until 2 PM.

Wake up around 10am, go to work from 2pm - 11pm, go to bed at 5am. How fucked am I?

how do you operate during the day? Also, is it solid sleep or lots of tossing and turning?

My problem is it takes me 12 hours to get ~6-8 hours of sleep. Chronic pain and restlessness makes it really hard.

Hmm, I would say that since you have a borderline night shift, it's pretty justifiable to stay up that much later, but maybe you could bring your time back to around 2 or 3 AM at latest to go to bed.

You know once every couple weeks I sleep in until 10am at the very latest. It mostly feels good but sometimes makes me fuzzy.
I'm never home and my days are busy. At work, also I lift, exercise and always doing something social. I try keep a strict schedule and eat well so that helps I think.

What causes you that pain? That must be real shitty for you.

What's that picture, OP?

A man getting up from bed.

I have a degnerative nerve disorder. Used to do the same, lift and run 6 days a week. Now i don't even walk much because it makes the pain so bad. The exercise high/sleep feel was good enough for me, but i can't get that anymore because its cancelled out by the pain.

I could have a stricter schedule of meals and sleep and maybe try some low impact exercise like swimming. I just keep remembering when I used to run 3-5 miles a day and how that will never happen again, makes me give up i suppose.

go to bed at 11pm (work-week)
rise at 6 am (work-week)
7am to 3:45 pm working

go to bed between 1am and 4am (weekend)
rise at about 10am (ish) (weekend)

No I mean do u has sauce? It kind of looks like it could be me lol

Shit user. That hits me right in the feels. I always think it's important to not take your health for granted. Your situation brings it right home.
So is there anything you can do to mitigate or slow this down? You've got this for life by the sounds of it yeah?
Damn.

neurologists and neursurgeons haven't been able to fix it. They don't even really know what the problem is. I was getting procedures, tests, surgeries for some time, but then my money ran out and i lost my job.

Now i can't afford any treatments since the new stuff is never FDA approved. It could be cured next week or never. I don't know. As of now i've accepted this is just how its going to be, but i still can't even get a job.

Sad thing is i saved a lot of my salary for just in case and retirement. After my health insurance dropped me i ended up bankrupt from medical bills so it was all a waste. Wish i had partied instead of saving while i had the chance.

You possibly have RSD, too, I think.

Id invite you around for a pizza and couple beers on the back porch mate. Do you get any relief with help of alcohol or drugs? Would love to talk irl.
I hope things improve for you, I dont know how it will happen but gotta believe there's always that possibility. It annoys me that youve done everything right, set your things up for your future financial security and it was all for nothing. :-(

Good idea dude. I recommend Dune. Its a slightly hard read and its interesting...if you want a book that will put you to sleep read lovecraft: At the mountains of madness...you will never make it through it.

Attached: 1571374777273.jpg (640x426, 56K)