Is it wrong to have a creepshot fetism? Am i the only one here with that fetism?

Is it wrong to have a creepshot fetism? Am i the only one here with that fetism?

Attached: image0-13.jpg (1122x2208, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ptleader.com/news/law_justice/chimacum-youth-pleads-guilty-to-voyeurism-at-business-residence/article_220113c2-e28c-11e6-858c-4355eeba5e00.html
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/14/canada-creep-twitter-account-suspended-as-calgary-police-launch-voyeurism-probe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is Sup Forums … welcome home.

I finally have found my home. Reminder am a racist rigth wing person.

Yes, it's definitely wrong.
>inb4 thanks, I'm so retarded I need to *do* something wrong

Creepshooting is basically rape.
Look, this is not a laughing matter. This is a serious offense of invasion of privacy of lack of consent. Did those women allow you to take their pictures? Did you asked for permission to take their picture? NO!!! It is literally rape.

Remember this. Its not illegal until you get caugth.

Stop using the word 'fetism'. Just say you're a faggot, that's more socially acceptable.

yes very wrong how dare u op commit such immoral heinous activites against women

Bruh... Who cares? Derek Barton working at the fbi?

Yes.

It is international bullying, almost always including body-shaming, and objectification.

If I ever see any one of you lowlife fedora scums with your "hidden" cameras on, I will not hesitate to pummel your face in. You will be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of your life on top of the shame and humiliation that you got your punk ass beaten by the police.
I will do the right thing by reporting creepshot posters for legal action.

Do you have a lisp?

yes very wrong how dare u op commit such immoral heinous activites against women

nope, only cobol and fortran

You are promoting the same kind of bullying by you threats.

Yes, you are the biggest faggot I've every seen on Sup Forums.

Actions have consequences.

creepshots are illegal and Sup Forums already turned over the IP address of a Sup Forumstard who is got party v& for it.

ptleader.com/news/law_justice/chimacum-youth-pleads-guilty-to-voyeurism-at-business-residence/article_220113c2-e28c-11e6-858c-4355eeba5e00.html

>Anglin obtained a search warrant for the Sup Forums website, on which the videos had been posted. The detective was provided with an IP address for the person who posted the four videos. A search led Anglin to CenturyLink. Anglin then obtained a search warrant for CenturyLink in an attempt to identify the IP address, and that led to the discovery of the address of the youth's parents in Chimacum, according to court records.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/14/canada-creep-twitter-account-suspended-as-calgary-police-launch-voyeurism-probe.html

Even pictures and videos taken in public can get you v&.

You are on fortran fathgot.

no u

You’re a typical far left liberal, pretending to be racist right wing person. The only thing that is true is that you really can’t spell, because you’re a moron, but that would be repeating what I first said.

If they’re in public, it’s fair game.
Lrn2law.

Congrats, the bait is fresh at least.

Canadian laws are not US laws - photos taken in public are not illegal in the US as long as a few rules are followed.

that's because Sup Forumstards literally orgasm when someone tells them "you're doing something unlawful, degenerate, gay, stupid, whatever"

Attached: edgy.jpg (870x674, 70K)

You know that's not how it works, right?

he's getting v& right now

Am actually racist. I hate niggers, i hate sand niggers, i hate kikes and i hate trans

They should close the borders here.

The reason migth be cuz am Finnish

Good that am not a fuckin americunt

Hmmm...who guessed it was him...?

Attached: 8411573135050476.jpg (1476x1112, 132K)

Holy shit! It's Mexican Joker

Pictures in public, of someone taken with what can be seen without the aid of any enhancements are completely legal.
You can’t put it in bathrooms, changing rooms, etc. and you can’t use zoom lenses and the like to peak into private residences.
If they’re on the street, in public - they’re fair game.
Privately owned stores are not public, btw - they’re private property even if they are open to the public.

So typical leftist liberal then.

Go back to your shithole Pajeet