Men think they're the "superior" sex, but actually it's the other way around. It's WE women who control YOU men...

Men think they're the "superior" sex, but actually it's the other way around. It's WE women who control YOU men, with our vaginas. God, you're so pathetic you'll do anything for our vagina. You'll work your life away at a dead-end job while we lounge at home sipping wine. Incels are the funniest kind of men, they're so desperate for our vaginas that they'd rather go crazy and kill themselves than live without it.

Pic: this is what we use to enslave you pathetic, worthless, stupid men.

Attached: Labia_Majora.jpg (984x799, 408K)

ok zoomer

jokes on you I'm fucking gay

God somebody needs a beating and a corset.

Tit pics or GTFO you neck beard larping faggot

Nah I'm gay

nice try, but vaginas are a thing of the past boomer. girl(males) are the future of all wamen

ok faggot

Tits or gtfo

Fag
Woman are gay

You damn ignoramus your petty pussy tricks wont work on a virgin like me

lol you dont control shit except some emotionally needy men, we dress you and tell you what is good, so fuck off and buy some stupid shit get laid and pretend to have power cause youre taking advantage of someones compassion lol

it's a mans world grow a dick or fuck off

Butthole is always better.

hmm
so my gf controls me because
i fuck her
degrade her
she does everything for me (cooking, household etc.)
i can do what i want all day and with whoever i want?

suuuure
she
controls
me

not at all mate ... not at all

Could it be any more obvious op is a guy

Ignorant incel detected.

OP is a male virgin, most likely 25-30 yrs old.

Buttholes are all pretty much the same.

Aaaaand a gun hating cuck

People are strange. Sexuality is strange.

Women can lure in men no problem, but seem to be most attracted to the type of man who is least compatible with them. When it comes to sex and attraction, women are 100% superior, but when it comes to the ability to think logically, and play any sort of long-game about it, you need a Y chromosome.

truth I'm a slave to the pussy

better come over for some deepthroat anal riding

Value of pussy is at a all time low

Dubs confirms it

ITT a bunch of incel retards unironically claiming they aren't controlled by pussy while Sup Forums is 99.5% fb/ig/social media fap, kik, cuck, wwyd threads.

Attached: 1498281728020.jpg (418x317, 19K)

Its like that blacked thread, if it would be like that you wouldnt need to write it on here. You must be a guy who thinks he is a woman now, or an ugly girl.

Actually kind of true...but not the whole truth as always. Try sipping wine with 3 toddlers in your arms because if you do not get kids your hormones go crazy after 30 and you fall in deep depression...pregancy makes you fat and unnattractive... So in the end you become nothing more than the incels you try to mock

Attached: 1542028615422.jpg (1020x579, 139K)

Where is the lie?
I for one welcome my overlord women to enslave me. Please sit on my face and pee on my chest.

>implying there are only two sexes

If you think your power lies in your beat up ham sandwich I guess you should enjoy your 20s before your net worth evaporates

"WE women" kek learn too spell dumass

enjoy the coming commercially available lifelike synthetic android AI sexbots, which won't have the problem of being cunts that human females have.

as well as that, there's the artificial womb (artificial womb tech currently exists in 2019 btw).

human women will be obsolete within the next 20 years.

Jokes on you thot, I'm gay and don't crave your flappy baby cage.

Attached: download.jpg (277x182, 10K)

Guy here, its true. Doesn't mean you get your way all the time though, although you do try, bless your little hearts...

b8

don't mind if i do!

shut the fuck up nigger

ok rabbi

Ok nice girl
Idk who told you to come to b but you forget women are just as much a toy as dudes and that we have our old reliable hand and virgins like you are just upset they cant get any and come to b like its our fault

Men make better women than women do... Enjoy being replaced by sex robots as well

/thread

Hmmm...who guessed it was him...?

Attached: 8431573135335306.jpg (1518x1137, 106K)

I think we know what we need to do to get this thread back on track

Attached: -throatfuck-cheerleader-tanlines-roughsex-oralsex.gif (411x244, 715K)

Wrong

I screwed over my ex so royally for her petty lazy behavior.

Man was she so defeated. Now I am happy, and you know where she is? Back at home with mommy because she is inept to basic life society unable to take care of herself because she thought she was in control. Pft. Women are dumb.

And this thread claims females are the superior ones

Good bait.

A mouth n a anus is just as good if not better than a loose as cunt hints why im a faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1570546292244.jpg (419x410, 16K)

Attached: jasdfasf.gif (500x326, 927K)

Tits or GTFO

Everyone here is pretty much gay with a straight fetish or two

TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO. IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE.

That's all most women are good for. A warm hole to bury your cock in.

It's kinda funny how you can feel superior about the fact that your entire worth as a human is the axe wound between your legs.

Post moar

How uber feminists should be treated

Attached: slabse_12_tumblr_oktqlfBKhH1vhzrd7o1_500.gif (447x234, 684K)