So this was how sheevposting died

so this was how sheevposting died...

with thunderous applause

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why did it HAVE to be another spherical laser weapon? couldn't they at least make it some other shape or mode of delivery? like a pyramid-shaped lightning cannon? the worst part is that even people who really liked the movie agreed it was dumb and too similar to the OT. bravo disney.

bump

Left the theater feeling completely empty and weighed down by the existential realization that Star Wars is now being made by people who don't give a fuck about storytelling or lore beyond figuring out the best ways to repackage it to separate as many normies as possible from their money because they'll watch and praise anything that has the millennium falcon and Luke Skywalker in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k

This is when I knew the people making the new trilogy have no idea what they're doing. Having Plagueis in the new trilogy would tie everything together but instead what we get is mysterious generic puppetmaster 2.0.

Holy fuck. I hope they were joking because that's embarrassing

well its ok if kasdan doesn't know obscure eu shit because hes some old guy

Why did George sell out to the Mouse Jew? He could've just died with Star Wars or made it into a public domain. He already had billions. Now, we get to see its corpse raped.

Because of how the Star Wars fandom turned on him with such furious autistic rage over the prequels. Why would he treat it with any respect when its alleged "fans" were such cancerous neckbeards?

fans hated him.

he realized the franchise was dead with him no matter what he did so he sold it to keep it alive for the fans.

poor guy.. star wars is dead now and all the cucks eat it up just like the mcu movies.

Fucking hate the feminism awakens the more i see it the more i hate it

>so this was how sheevposting died...
Did anyone else distinctly remember Padma saying "democracy" instead of "liberty" in Episode 3?

>so he sold it to keep it alive for the fans.

He could just let it enter public domain.

no that is a bad idea.

>The more I see it the more I hate it
Why are you watching it multiple times?

user, the people making the new trilogy are more or less the same people at Lucasfilm that made the previous trilogies. TFA felt off because it was made by Bad Robot productions.

I now have an urge to go set the RLM offices on fire. Fuck them. They caused this. Their reviews got millions of views and painted Lucas as the sole man to blame for everything wrong in the world.

i guarantee reddit letter media are partly responsible for george selling since they made started those hate bandwagons with the reviews.

and of course they loved the force awakens. fucking cucks.

You can have the dame people working on a project. But if its being lead by someone that doesn't know his shit, than it wont really matter.

If Rey was a man, people wouldn't give her so much shit for being a Sue, but she is still a Sue.

I still say that Fin is the one who awoke to the Force, and it was his awakening that erased his brainwashing. That's also why he prominently holds a saber in all the promotional posters.

It was very obvious that they were deliberating trying to emulate A New Hope with this movie, but because autismal fucks get so assmad over that kind of stuff nobody gave a rat's ass about the vision and just screamed "No originality!"

The only things I'm disappointed in are Kylo Ren, who is just a bland Sith baby with daddy issues, and whoever the fuck this lame ass new Emperor wanna-be is supposed to be. I liked everything else. The X-wing scenes were kino.

not really but i can understand remembering it slightly different