Tottenham Hotspurs

Redpill me on them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJwTTzTxGKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most likeable roster out of the top 6 wearing the banners of the rivals of the most obssessed fans in Europe.

what the fuck does this even mean

Unironically the good guys, you hear so much shit about them because their rivals happen to have some of the biggest fanbases.

Most English big side, fairly non-cucked fans compared to other big sides. Alli is the only dislikable player but he isn't annoying like Lingard, just a cunt.

Most likeable roster out of the top 6 // wearing the banners of the rivals of the most obssessed fans in Europe.
Basically, .

The only top side that doesn't spend money like a drunken sailor. Plus they still have an attacking based team

They play good football and promote English youth, to dislike them is to agree with the hordes of third world wogs that support arsenal and no one wants to do that.

CHEAT CHEATS CHEATS

Not according to Carragher or the FA or anyone who’s opinion actually matters

Jews & Pro chokers, that's all OP now fuck off

Challenging the power houses of the PL without spending is commendable, and they have some of my favorite players in the league. One of only 2 watchable PL teams this season.

You'll know a Tottenham fan within a few minutes of meeting him, and that's without even discussing football. Horrible cunts from Hertfordshire with an undeserved sense of entitlement. Usually work in sales or middle management types. Cling to the 'Yid' moniker despite most of them never having spoken to a single real Jewish person.
Last won the league before my dad was born but still cling to 'glory' that none of them have actually seen for themselves. This current crop of bottlers the nearest they're probably going to get.

reddit team. it's the team that americans who don't want to seem like glory hunters support.

Forgot to add, Official Punch Bags of Europe. Here they are getting smashed up by Joao and Pablo, who had only just woken up from their evening siesta.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJwTTzTxGKA

They make arse fans seethe because they are white and not a multicultural play toy. Also they are the only actual north London club (arsenal representing woolwich arsenal which is south east but having their stadium in north)

Arsenal is the reddit team. Also if you think reddit has any shame when it comes to bandwagoning you're wrong

>Carragher
>The FA
>Ever right about anything
Poms actually believe this, I kid you not

They're the clear underdogs of the top 6 (nowhere near the top 5 financially) and they've got some likable players like Eriksen and Kane, but no team including Dele Alli can be the good guys.

>without spending
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

joose

>let me tell you about your country

Bahahahah

They don't spend anywhere close to the same as their rivals when it comes to transfers+wages, although that's mainly because they can't. If they had a more generous owner they'd be happily throwing 200k per week at English benchwarmers just like the rest of the top 6.

fun team, play good football, aren't backed by foreign billionaires.
wish they'd cut out the flagrant diving but they're still the good guys

>non-cucked fans compared to other big sides

Glad Sup Forums is losing power

Only player who dives is Alli and sometimes Lamela, but he barely plays.

>power

>The United Kingdom
>A country
Interesting, I was under the impression it was a festering shit-hole under a constant state of invasion and nanny state civilian surveillance.

Kane likes to dive every now and then

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Spuds are a meme team with more delusion than Liverpool. Will often see their fans talking about winning the league every single year despite never coming close to winning anything, ever.

I assume you’re a Chelsea or city fan to be talking down to people about winning leagues?

Mate I could be a Leicester fan who have won the league and are still way less delusional than the spuds. The fans at least, the board is another story.

last 2 seasons:
Man United: £310m
Man City: £475m
Chelsea: £351m
Arsenal: £203m
Liverpool: £223m

Tottenham: £184m
not to mention even their highest salaries are lower than the average in those clubs

>They don't spend anywhere close to the same as their rivals when it comes to transfers+wages
hmmmmmmmmmmm

No more delusional than arse and Liverpool fans.

t. called leicester fans delusional until they won

>'y-you're right wing!'
Try again, Columbo

Now look at wages

You mean teams that have won trophies?>>last 2 seasons:
Yeah look back at the last 5 Cherry picker.

>I FOLLOW THIS CLUB WHO ARE COOL AND DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE BECAUSE OF THEIR...
>W A G E S T R U C T U R E
You seem like a hipster moron bud.

LMAO here comes the MUH FA CUP argument, no one fucking cares about the FA Cup you filthy wog. At least Liverpool have european success to their name.

I specifically mentioned transfers+wages, if you're going to argue that least look at both. Just greentexting the words "wage structure" doesn't really prove a point.

Ok.

well winning something is better than nothing ...

The FA Cup still matters, it's not as big of a deal as the league or CL but it's not a joke like the Caribou Capital One Budweiser Cup

£397 million in purchases but the spend no money and their sold is only so big because of the £90 million they got for Bale? BRs are really retarded

Win something. That's all a Spud has to do. Win something and then talk shit. Typical spud, won nothing and chatting shit.

Net spend trophy winners. Well done you nothing club
More pathetic than Arsenal's top 4 trophy

preferable compared to chelsea, arsenal, west ham etc.
in fact spurs are one of the few london clubs i do like along with brentford and leyton orient

Absolute brainlet

They spent on transfers what they earned from transfers, simple as that.
Thinking Spurs have the budget of top 5 teams, including Arsenal's, is borderline delusional.

based swansea

I like spurs, it’s pleasing how since arsenal last won the league 14 years ago they’ve bullied spurs but now spurs are better than arsenal and can bully them.

>likeable roster
>delle alli

lol no

ok, here are the numbers for the last 5 seasons
Man City: 852m
Man United: 695m
Chelsea: 673m
Liverpool: 524m
Arsenal: 379m

Tottenham: 400m
what does that even change? and why are you still ignoring the wages part?

Clearly the best English player right now, not saying a lot mind you

>£397 million in purchases but the spend no money and their sold is only so big because of the £90 million they got for Bale?
What did the seething wog mean by this?

don't forget spurds have a wage cap too.
one that danny rose pissed and moaned about recently.
i see nothing wrong with a good balance between spending money for ambition while trying to be self sustainable.

>£397 million in purchases but the spend no money and their sold is only so big because of the £90 million they got for Bale?

I see Nigeria has arrived in the thread

The Spuds delusion has already set in the thread. £400 million spent in 5 years is not a lot of money. lol Spuds you make me laugh.

Well sure, you can look at the wage bill for last season and its very impressively about 100 million pounds below the other top 6 clubs. This absolutely won't last though, its already crumbling with the signings of Moura and Aurier. They're also going to have to pay all of their current players more if they hope to keep them, which we've already seen with Kane.

>spurs are better than arsenal
>Season not even over yet
embarrassing post

Spurs are better than arsenal even if they aren’t having a great season. Pic related is you.

>le get away with everything team because they the give young english players a chance.

Incredible how many times we've seen Kane and Alli get away with dodgy tackles. Had they been Aguero or Hazard, the media would slaughter them.

Now that Sanchez has left for greener pastures, which arsenal player would get into the spurs starting eleven?

Good team for what they spend. They seem to make "everyone" seething and asshurt despite not winning hardly anything. It's funny, but it's probably the high Arsenal/Chelsea fan count but moreso Arsenal that makes it seem like they're the most hated club in the world, bit really most other fans don't give a shit. Liverpool will get over that Sunday game. Maybe. Maybe it'll haunt them forever. Wouldn't surprise me with the scousers.

For neutrals they're a decent team to watch. Following them though is a complete wild ride. You'll always have a false hope that you """might""" win something, but just fall short. "Typical Tottenham" or being "spursy" being linked with choking or blowing something, and mostly used by rival fans. But they still have just enough quality to be an entertaining team to watch when they're not on one of their off days.

Originally called yids because of their Jewish connection, which I forgot why they have that, was originally used as a derogatory insult but their fans embraced it. You might think because of Jewish links they'd have infinite money, but Jews are notoriously stingy and that reflects in Tottenham. Great quality for what they spend, but there are half a dozen clubs that could lure their players away with triple the money. They'd have to have unwavering loyalty and love the place that much to stay for all their career. Otherwise they've been used as a stepping stone. More chance of game time to prove their individual quality than most other tob clubs.

I just find it funny how mad they make everyone else, and they don't even win anything. As a Man U fan who doesn't mind Spurs really, since my family is split between them which is odd for Northwest England, but it's hilarious how otherworldly asshurt they made the scousers on Sunday, who still haven't gotten over it. We pull each others legs all the time, but like to laugh at Liverpool's expense. Same for Arsenal too.

why am I not seeing any threads about the Dele sextape?

>I just find it funny how mad they make everyone else, and they don't even win anything.

It must be because the fans are such lovely people.

The gaul to call someone else a retard after that absolute STATE of a sentence...

Aubameyang, Ozil, Ramsey, Monreal, Koscielny, Maitland-Niles, Mavropanos, Ospina as a CF, Cech, Mertesacker, Adams, Keown, Dragomir, El-Bonbo, Kalakcha

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Swansea confirmed saviours of football

They have the same group of shitty fans a lot of clubs do, but it's still funny how a club with little success can still succeed at making other fans analpained. Bonus if it's scousers. Easily the most whiny and delusional fans in the league.

>West Ham
>Sunderland
Fucking wew, how do we save English Football?

>Auba
can't see him and Kane playing together so no.
>Ozil
Worse than Eriksen but yes.
>Koscielny
For as long as Alderweireld isn't fit, yes.
The rest are memes I refuse to address.

I remember them, they're that team that finished 3rd in a 1 team race.

>Kane over Aubameyang
>Playing a penalty scoring tap in merchant over someone who can actually move
Not likely
also
>Monreal is a meme
Best fullback in the league la

literally /ourguys/

>Swansea
Autism.

>Swansea have a lower net spend than Spurs but have won more trophies in the last 5 years

>Players from Thirteen (13) different countries in the first team squad
>This is the same number as Arsenal, who are seen as 'foreign'
E-England for the English, a-am I right l-lads??

The king of second tier

>£397 million in purchases but the spend no money and their sold is only so big because of the £90 million they got for Bale
what the...

Mid sized club of bottlers that haven't won anything relevant in 50 odd years but they have some good players now so they're almost winning things, however said good players will leave to win trophies elsewhere and they'll go back to being upper midtable.

chicken on a fucking basketball m8

I think you’ll find arsenal are seen as forgien because their fans are mostly foreign and or coloured

Divespurs biggest trophy is winning against the worst Real Madrid side in recent years

>muh good guys
patronising nonsense, spurs will always let you down, they are trash

>it's not worth watching any of their games or taking any interest in them if they aren't #1
Sup Forums is approaching reddit level glory-hunting and bandwagoning. Such an autistic approach to sports and to life

>On Valentine's Day of 2005, Arsenal became the first English club to name an entirely foreign matchday squad
Think this is why 2 b quite honest with you fampai

tiny little team that finished in the bottom 12 for pretty much all of the premier league era. have finished above their arch-rivals once in the past 30 odd years. have only won 1 (ONE) revelant trophy since the 80s, and even that came in 1991.

pathetic little cuddly toy team that gets preferential treatment by the media and the establishment. that's becaise lots of soyboy cunts pick them as a 2nd team they "like to see do well" because they're a tiny little team that offers no real threat to the big boys, but is still bigger than the absolute diddies in the premier league. basically picking the biggest team they possibly can to bandwagon that wouldn't attract the accusations of being a gloryhunter/bandwaggoner.

becasue of this favouritism and bias from the media and establishment, it allows them to get away with ridiculous cheating by diving scumbags like Dele Alli, Harry Kane, Eric Lamela, all driven and encouraged by the well-renowned cheating Argentine cunt; manager Mauricio Pochettino.

The favouritism is also the reason why they were awarded a frankly ridiculous planning permition to build a new stadium in London, and tiny rent fees to play in Wembley for a year.

The tiny little club is crusing at it's absolute peak at the minute, while still failing to come anywhere even close to winning a trophy of significance. This however is likely to end soon, as the Jew cunt owner pays his players paltry wages. The house of cards will fall soon when the likes of Kane realise they don't have to play for a trophy less little diddy club for 2 bob and a pack of quavers when relevant clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid etc would happily take you.

Expect to see them back into their natural level, 8-17th place in the Premier League in the very near future.

we've already got clubs we're forced to support m8 we dont pick.
spurs are bottling shite and I laugh at anyone with the misfortune of supporting them

Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg says he "allowed Tottenham to self-destruct" when he refereed the 2-2 draw with Chelsea in May 2016 as Spurs conceded the title to Leicester.

Spurs needed to beat Chelsea to retain any hope of winning the league.

He booked nine Spurs players in the bad-tempered match, but now says he could have sent off three players.

Chelsea and Tottenham received record fines from the Football Association following the game, while Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele was banned for six games for violent conduct against Chelsea's Diego Costa.

Speaking to NBC's Men in Blazers podcast, he said: "I allowed them [Spurs] to self-destruct so all the media, all the people in the world went: 'Tottenham lost the title.'

"If I sent three players off from Tottenham, what are the headlines? 'Clattenburg cost Tottenham the title.' It was pure theatre that Tottenham self-destructed against Chelsea and Leicester won the title."

Asked if he helped to "script" the game, he replied: "I helped the game. I certainly benefited the game by my style of refereeing.

"Some referees would have played by the book; Tottenham would have been down to seven or eight players and probably lost and they would've been looking for an excuse.

"But I didn't give them an excuse, because my gameplan was: Let them lose the title."

That 2-2 vs Chelsea was the Spursy Spurs most non-casuals are familiar with. And it's still exists to this day.

>Most likeable roster
Any team with smelly alley can't be considered likeable, city are the most likeable team in the top 6

absolute seething in this thread, this is why the neutral likes spurs

>I like them so much

>spurs fan detected
point and laugh, kids