Is it true that Messi is autistic ?

Is it true that Messi is autistic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismcommunity.org.au/famous---with-autism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F6WgMJUE4RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's unknown whether he's autistic or just dumb as fuck and just socially awkward but I'd bet my soup he's actually autistic desu

autismcommunity.org.au/famous---with-autism.html

AAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA
AAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

I-is this pic real? Does NFL has a following outside the US or is it just trendy like wearing the shirt of a band you don't listen to.

>Pats fans

Tiene autismo

Reminder that farca actually congratulated a handegg team like a bunch of cucks lmao

Messi is not autistic, watch interviews of him when he was younger, he's able to keep eye contact, and doesn't stutter.

the gipsy is on fire today

How did they draw these conclusions?

he doesn't stutter but he speaks like he has brain damage

also (starts at 0:40) youtube.com/watch?v=F6WgMJUE4RI

i don't know if i'd call this keeping eye contact desu

>pats fan
OH NO NO NO NO NO

probably because he acts like a 8 year old and can't speak english

>andy kaufman
>da vinci
>michelangelo
>van gogh
>warhol
>spielberg
>hitchcock
>tesla
>benjamin franklin
>dylan
>beethoven
>mozart
>einstein
>newton
>darwin
>turing
>messi
>orwell
>nietzsche

so many brilliant minds

He's not autistic, I don't get this meme tbqh.

Not just for Messi for all the people listed.

>Einstein, Newton, Darwin
So this is the power of autism

autism is a spectrum you utter retards
not every one of them is away with the fairies

they're good at what they do. therefore they're "autistic"

>messi uses his mind
lmao I bet he can't even help his child with basic kindergarden 1+1=2 math

is it just me are are his arms really short. even relative to body size? I know there's a medical condition like that, mostly related to inbreeding I think?
meme website tbqh

if you choose to dedicate yourself to something and/or like privacy instead of wasting 18 hours of your day to facebook you are autistic

replace facebook with raping and pillaging for the guys before the 1900s and doing heroin all day long for the rest

He posts on Sup Forums, so probably.

>He posts on Sup Forums
I want to believe, but...

Lmfao that list is so so wrong

Wait, what? How the fuck are sawker manlets almost as tall as gronk?

that's why cr7 is superior

wtf i want to be autistic now

There’s a small following outside here but it’s not that big. Some people will only watch NFL because they think Odell Beckham is cool. Not many people actually follow. More people will watch the Super Bowl and for the overwhelming majority finding out about the super bowl was like most Americans finding out about not making the World Cup. They just kinda heard that and aren’t really sure if it’s true but they dgaf anyway

You believed the meme that there are only manlets in soccer

Harry Kane is really the only guy who watches. Other footballers (I’m English on holiday in America) are paid by the league to pretend to watch it and some only watch the Super Bowl.

As for the jersey thing, athletes give each other jerseys all the time, and visit each other’s training grounds as publicity stunts. I highly doubt John cena is a Spurs fan, or gronk is a barça fan. It was just a publicity stunt

>Rob Gronkowski
The dude is 6'6 and 120 kilos. He is a monster, not a good standard of comparisson.
And in Football (not hand-egg) the key is to get the ball in the goal.
Players can come in many shapes and heights, but the questions is if they can work their positions efficiently.
Look at pic, Ronaldo is great, but he looks like a manlet compared to 17 year old Zanetti. Both serve different roles in the game.