Name your worst shitskin encounter

Just had my first one today. I used to be bluepilled on these kinds of things and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but IDK anymore.

>at cafe on my laptop minding my own business. nobody else in there
>2 spics(the la raza type) at the table next to me and a dindu
>Juan loudly catcalls some chick behind me. I look behind me because I wasn't sure if he was talking to me because it was so loud
>spics take it as some kind of threat(god forbid you be aware of your surroundings)
>Juan starts mouthing off "I'll fight you nigga if you look again" I avoid eye contact
>Dos starts taking some Snapchat of me. I give them a thumbs up
>Shitskins mean mug me for 10 more minutes. In the meantime they mouth off about "fuckin some niggas up 1v5" last week. I debate whether or not to call the police
>Juan scoots up next to me and asks what I'm doing. I close my tab and he laughs
>Dos asks if I have a GF. I tell them I used to, and Juan goes "Let me get her number I wanna kno some hoez"
>They get bored and leave. After they leave I make sure nothing happened to my car
>Oddly the dindu was the only one who actually dindu' nuffin

Race war is very real and potentially imminent. Interestingly enough, the Snapchat was what confirmed it. The advancement of the app and the back-asswardness of the shitskins made it hit home, that even technology is just an illusion.

Those are people I would potentially have no problem taking out, if it ever came down to a you or me thing. Most shitskins at least mind their own business but I've never actually been actively harassed by ones like those before. I'm not even a snitch.

/pol's expertise is politely requested on this matter.

Expertise with what?
You didn't pose a question

Pussy.

Name your worst shitskin encounter

Well, expertise on how to deal with these kinds of situations, I guess

Killed my fiance.

If you started making jokes about your ex they probably would have had a laff with you. Not making excuses for them. They sound retarded, but there are plenty of retarded white kids I know who would do similar stuff. You sound like a pussy desu.

m8 you cant just drop that kinda bomb without a greentext

m8

>Let me get her number I wanna kno some hoez"

Should have replied "Sorry, your not her type."

>layin on my back yo, legs in the air
>her big fat dick just wont stop breeding my boypucci
>thick rivulets of her essence fertilizing my anus

All in all.
Pretty good day actually.

>2 drug dealer dindus try to rob me and my friend
>my friend is carrying and scares them off
>dindus know where I live, since I've known and hated them since 2nd grade
>they literally do a drive by on my house
>they're unable to hit shit except the brick wall
>cops can't arrest them on attempted murder since there isn't enough evidence
>instead one of the dindus has 5 ounces of weed in his car, so they arrest him on charges of possession with intent to distribute

Two shitskin brothers that ruthlessly abused their little sister and stole every toy they had from her. My family gave her a really huge teddy bear for her birthday one year and it was covered in literal shit and piss because their brothers didn't like her. Dad didn't give a fuck, Mom was a good obedient cunt.

Haha I love ironically being racist. It's funny because how morbid I'm being by saying such outlandish/absurd things that are not socially acceptable. :^)

I was deployed at the time. She was stabbed and dumped behind a Wendy's. They caught the guy because he didn't turn off the GPS on her smartphone.

Damn. Did they at least kill him?

I lived a perfectly normal life until my parents were murdered. Now I'm on a journey to find my parents killer and put in in jail!

one time I was trying to buy weed off some nig in Montreal and he grabbed my phone and phnched me then booked it. I tried to chase him but I was in dress shoes and that nigga was fast too doe

Was she attacked randomly?

Are you sure she wasnt with them and they turned on her? Just curious how something like this happens.

>expertise on how to deal with these kinds of situations

If you're in a high-vibrancy area, move.

If you can't move, get a gun and learn how to use it.

The gun is obviously a last resort. You should prevent these types of encounters by not looking like an easy target.

Your body
Lift some weights, put on some muscle. Minorities stopped fucking with me when I got above 230 lbs.

Your appearance
If you wear glasses, consider contacts or laser surgery. Keep you hair short.

Just for fun
For lulz, speak with a Scottish or Russian accent. It really confuses most minorities.

Oh shit bro I'm sorry to hear that.

California, so no. He's in High Desert last I heard.

Niggers did a hit and run on me.

Redding got big-city problems quicker than Redding residents adapted to them. They were on the receiving end of an exodus of sorts.

My long hair and giant beard do the trick nicely.

I'm actually pretty small but my beard seems to add some sort of scariness to my face.

>yfw

And you would have an accent to them.

Yeah I suppose it would. I've never actually met a nig. Works on aboriginies.

I live in the South and half the population is black and criminal. They never mess with me. People always told me I look like Undertaker but now I'm getting many dead Gregor Clegane comparisons. They seem to be scared of mere appereance.

Where do you live? I've never encountered that kind of shit ... I deal with niggers on a daily basis, but the ones I encounter are a lot tamer than the beaners in your story.

> you should have enabled their behavior with cool jokes br0
Call me crazy, but that sounds even more pussy, senpai

It's clearly cuckifonia
And he's clearly either a fat fedora or pussy nu male

should have looked at him pussy. what kinda race war we gunna have if you do what you're told like a white bitch?

I saw an Indian person for the first time in my town yesterday outside of a university campus.
Until that point I always thought they lived at the uni to help with diversity quotas.
I swear to god, no bullshit, he was taking a shit beside a car in a supermarket carpark. We made eye contact, I shouted "poo in loo", and all I got was a look of pure confusion. Subhumans...

We wouldn't need him. I supervise blacks and they unfortunately can't organize at all without turning each other. Just an observation.

>grow up in small town
>first year at uni
>such amaze at all the cultural diversity
>feel the glory of liberalism and tolerance running in my veins
>so many cultures and ethnicities coexisting in harmony and free exchange of ideas
>unicorns frolicking on the lawns, rainbows off in the distance
>sitting beside black guy and his posse
>feeling rebellious because the evil media tells me that black men are thugs, yet here I am - indifferent to their presence
>one of them asks me if he can borrow a pen
>"sure, bud" and give him my spare pen
>nice wooden pen with gold plating
>after class him and his gang start to leave
>"Hey bud, could I get my pen back?"
>"Oh... Uh, right... mmmm... yeah..."
>there's no way he 'forgot' that he was borrowing that pen
>the liberal illusion trips on itself and vanishes
>he gives me back my pen: the clip is broken off
>"Ah, you broke this. Where's the clip?"
>"Uhh, yeah... sorry 'bout that... I wuz playin' w'th it'n...."
>"Yep, find it for me."
>he rummages around the seats and finds it underneath where he was sitting
>we never speak again

>until two years later
>I notice a black dude fussing with his pencil in math class
>"oh shit, I'm out of lead"
>I look over at him, he looks at me. He's two seats away from me
>I think to myself how crazy it is that I recognize his face
>"hey man, do you have a pen or pencil I can borrow?"
>I size him up head to toes
>"Nope."
>ignore him for the rest of class

tl;dr first black person I ever met in person borrowed my pen, broke it, and tried to steal it. I suppose stereotype exist for a reason.

Your blue pilled ways have earned you the title of PUSSY

> relating these experiences is outlandish/absurd/socially unacceptable xDexdee
Thanks for helping me see the light, SJW desu

Stories? Please share

>be me
>stick finger to nigger cop
>shout nigger freak at him
>get yelled at

>Cop serving the nation
>You call him a nigger
Kys stormfag

Sure

I give the two most mature black guys a task to put away some steal coils. Old guys get forklift duty since they can sit. One 58 the other 55. At first it goes well but as they talk they figure out they are both fucking the same 48 year old woman on shift. Knife to the face of the other. The guy who got knifed is alright but now I have a bigger problem. I found out he can't read or right so I don't know how he passed forklift training.

>I found out he can't read or right so I don't know how he passed forklift training.
Kekd irl

I had a group of sheboons get kicked out of four restaurants and stores and then try to fight some mexican chick who they tried to run over. They spit on me and the chick but they were arrested by LBPD up the street after they crashed into a car and tried to beat the driver they hit.

topkek

I worked with a nog who called me a cracker one day. He got fired for something stupid and put our office phone number down for a reference when looking for a new job. I answered and exacted my revenge for the cracker comment. The north remembers.

That's fucked up. At least they got caught.

>go outside
>see shitskin

Day ruined

That they do. Had many such experiences in my youth. Never again.

>>Juan starts mouthing off "I'll fight you nigga if you look again" I avoid eye contact
>>Dos starts taking some Snapchat of me. I give them a thumbs up
No fucking way

>I'm not even a snitch.
what?

Pussy got beta'd by some spics

>/pol's expertise is politely requested on this matter
Carry a gun next time.

he should have said "She was Mexican so you probably already know her"

I've had plenty of bad ones, but probably the worst would have to be my only actual fight with one.
>It was about halfway through the gym semester.
>This black kid and I had been going at it the whole time trading petty insults.
>We got worse and worse until one day in the hallway we started pushing each other into the walls and yelling.
>It didn't go any further than that, but the next day he pulled some more shit.
>I had gotten dressed to leave and he decided to stand in the doorway.
>I pushed him aside to go because I was already running late for class.
>He goes nuts and shouts about how if I ever touch him again he's going to knock me out.
Oh, he also claimed to be on some boxing team, but I'm pretty sure that's bullshit because the only contact sport my school had was football.
>I tell him to stop acting so tough and put his money where his mouth is.
>We both start fighting in the middle of the gym.
>Somehow the fight moves across the gym and out into the hallway where some teachers split us up.
>I'm given a tissue for my bloody nose and told to wait in the air conditioned office.
>Little nigger is sat in the hallway and left alone hunched over, moaning in his chair, while the teacher goes to find the principal.
>Give him the smuggest grin I can muster as the teachers take him away and he hugs his gut.
>I get suspended for the rest of the day.
>He gets a week.
He stayed away from me after that. I could still feel him glaring at me in class, but I knew he wouldn't do anything. For all his talk, he punched like a girl.

>be mixed race
>both parents are mixed race, pacific islander and white

I do think race matters to an extent, but cultural differences and upbringing are far more defining, for how people act. No matter how dead set of your views on race, you are had to have ran into a well behaved nigger and a white thug at some point.

my worst "shitskin" encounter

>be 15
>on the way to a friends house
>decide to try taking a shortcut through the woods
>happen upon a bunch of spics hanging from trees, at least 5 of them
>they say something i can't remember, basically asking what I'm doing trespassing on their "turf"
>continue walking
>they collectively start to follow me and berate me
>I start realizing these guys might try and hurt me and being in the woods I should prepare for the worst
>I try to defuse tension, try and be deflective of their questions, laughing when nothing is funny etc
>pick up a big sharp rock, 'maybe if I be intimidating and don't take their shit they'll go away
>a few of them break off and leave, going back to where they came
>I see the mainroad
>the loudest few of the bunch are getting angry and more aggressive, start calling me a faggot
>we are on the main road now so I chuck the rock and feel pretty safe, cars everywhere, they won't do anything
>they start walking closer behind me, the loudest one asks me for money
>I basically let him know I'm not giving him anything and tell him to go back into the woods and have fun
>hear counting down in spanish "uno, dos, tres"
>they try and jump me.
>most of it is a blur, I made off fine, I remember hitting the smaller one in the face a few times and kicking the louder one a few more times.
>they ran off
>all in all I'm just glad that was all that happened, the worst of it was getting punched in the head after the initial count down.
>read in the news that a homeless man was killed in those same woods a week later.
>can't be sure but, that could have easily been me.

As a redpilled Black Man from an educated family, (no, I have no White relatives or ancestors)
why should I vote for Trump when most of his voters hate me?

There is no place for me in the worthless "Black" culture that keeps Blacks poor, uneducated and trapped in poverty.

There is no place for me among the Liberals that farm us out for votes while doing everything to keep us poor, angry, afraid, weak, and dependent on the Democratic party for tokens and trifles.

Fugg

And there seems to be no place for me in Mainstream America, which wants me to go "back" to a place where I have never been.

Africans do NOT consider Black Americans to be "African-American", just Americans.

Is there no place for a conservative Black men in America?

op doesn't stick up for himself

>why should I vote for Trump when most of his voters hate me
They hate the attitude and if you have sex with their daughters. I'm Mexican-American and will vote for him because if Hillary he elected its all over m8 forget USA its going to be gone. Trump will just be 4 years and it'll be over

I know how you feel, but the way I see it. White people are far more accepting of other cultures than the rest, and I don't think Trump supporters are as racist as the media paints them out to be. The racism here is more funny than anything else imo, I don't take it seriously, this is basically the next evolution of Sup Forums.
Don't take it to heart, you can't escape people making basic assumptions about you based on your skin color, but you can change their mind about you by showing your character. Eventually, that is how it will be for everyone, sooner that happens all the actual niggers won't be tolerated and defended by the liberals, until then I'm ready to deal with racism while this shit show that is liberal America gets torn down.

At every avenue we should be voting for less government.

All of the 5 times where I got mugged, it was a nigger with that filthy northern accent.
I just wish the south could secede from this pile of shit.

Well duh he's a typical nu-male who hangs out at a starbucks

Worst thing that happened to me regarding shitskins (two spics) was when they stole my tags,placed it on their van, (same model as mine), and burglarized a nice neighborhood with a fucking shotgun.

I have yet to hear back from the Police.

The race war is real.

Was it a nigger?

I'm truly sorry for your loss user.

>why should I vote for Trump when most of his voters hate me
Because you might be spared when the whites come to ethnically cleanse the cities.

I live in India. My whole life is a shitskin encounter.

Wow what a bland story

mexicans are trolls. HE was trolling you. Since you didnt troll back he saw you as an easy target. The moment u start dishing shit back and he realizes you aint even remotely afraid he becomes your friend. Learn jiu jitsu. You wont be such a pussy anymore.

>Suggests learning Jiu Jitsu to get back at Mexican troll.
Why not build the wall, fire his mom/your housemaid and tip off the cartel that he's snitching them to the police?

>took the gf to a (now closed) ice cream place by Saint Marks
>homeless-lookin' nigger is panhandeling inside the store
>asks me for "sum monee fo' zum foo'"
>Brush him off
>"Psssh *smacks lips* c'mawn mayun"
>Tell him no, and that ice cream isn't actually food.
>"Watchoo say, faggit?"
>Lock eyes with him, never turning my back because I know niggers are shit fighters and will always fight dirty
>gf start kvetching (I fuck Jews) which just annoys everyone
>figure if I throw the first punches, he'll go down easy
>also a 6'1, 210lb Irishman with rage issues and a drinking habit, so if I get into a fight, I'm probably going to murder this bluegum
>nignog pulls out a phone and starts recording
>I keep staring, and the fag behind the counter pipes in "I-I'll call the police!"
>nigger grumbles and shuffles out

Turns out the wily shitskin was trying to provoke a white man into hitting him on camera, likely so he could hire a 1-800 lawyer to sue.

Bonus
>fat little Rican comes out of the back
>turns out he was hiding while watching the whole thing
>I go home and fuck the Jewess while the nigger goes back to begging yuppies for change

dude, you are on Sup Forums.
lest you forget.
thing you should keep in mind when voting (no matter who you ultimately decide on) is nobody's opinion really fuckin matters but yours and "society" is a concept.
Its like when a cop shoots a black dude and everyone equates that to all cops being racist or when a black dude commits a violent crime and everyone concludes that all black people are violent. Some people do that but they are severely fucked off in the dome piece.
Their judgement is shit.
Dont have shit judgement.
If all of Trumps supporters were honestly racist that would be a big fuckin problem. Thats nonsense though and it would only be relevant if Trump were saying shit like ppl here do (ie gas the kikes race war now etc).

>Black man from educated family
Oh yeah. So I am a white man living in a Super power nation.

OP is a faggot. I've grown up around shitskin Mexicans my whole life. Don't be a little bitch and they won't try shit with you.

Should have just snapped off and fought them right there. They count on public surroundings when they do that shit. Most whites wouldn't fuck around in a coffee shop. Don't be most whites. Just start throwing hands

>Be at work
>Hear yelling
>Bunch of dindus girls cheering
>One of them jumps on a car outside, starts twerking
>Walks into grocery store
>One of them is literally only wearing a bra and panties
>Not some fashion thing, just their undergarments
>They steal some chips and a bag, walk out the store
>No one stops them
>One of them grinds their crotch against the handicap railing
>Shakes their ass in front of the store
>"Gurl we too ghetto fo dis place"

Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked

White nigger crying

You must defend girls better from brown skins bitch
Because Russian liberators love fresh pussyes.
Take care

I'm Shaking user. How did you handle that situation with such a cool head?

I have also. But I'm actually white, that just means you get jumped and robbed regularly.
Never fucking relax.

>Managed gravyard shift alone at gym around the detroit area. Worked out in the morning. Saw a nigger steal something as I watched him with my backturned through a mirror. He noticed that I noticed. Didn't give a fuck but two minutes later he comes back and returns it.

>was in an Austin, Tx strip club. Only white guy in the club. Went out to smoke a cigar on the patio. A group of spics who looked like gang bangers were out there. One of them tried to goose me while I was checking my phone. He just laughed when I cocked my eye brow.

>Salt lake city Utah some nigger sold me an unopened liter of vodka. I gave him like $2 and some change. After he got the $ he was like "o-k now give it back before I clock you're ass". I just stood up and in the most ebonics accent I said "Post up nigga". Then he ran like a bitch.

Only issue's I've had personally. I'm a big guy :^)

>Canadian cop (or anything to do with canadian govt)
>serving the nation

pic one

Did you unironically say that
kys

Reminder that "white race" doesn't exist. It's literally and unironically a social construct with no real basis on genetics or anthropology

a brown person stole my girlfriend and beat me up. that's how I discovered Sup Forums

>educated
>asks whites to force feed him political knowledge
>doesn't understand that republicans are trying to grant blacks independence and autonomy in their lives so they can at least be marginally better than what they are now

I woulda just gave them my ex's number and said good luck lmao

Jealous that you weren't born Aryan?

An Abo came to my high school once and told the class white settlers to Australia gave Abos smallpox blankets

Bro, is this a fucking joke?

I'm white and used to do this shit sometimes. I'd be absent minded as fuck about those things or just not give a fuck if he/she didn't ask about it. The black guy was even nice enough to look around his seat for shit.

>people chanting RACE WAR NOW, KILL THE NIGGERS because a black dude potentially stole a pen, but didn't and actually gave it back.

Holy fuck.

This, the only comments I ever get are "shit you big" or "damn son leave some weights for me"

Carrying a gun is obviously mandatory in enriched areas but being big and ugly helps immensely

Other than a dindu trying to break into my garage I can't think of anything bad recently

>I used to be blue pilled
Do stormfags gather around camp fires and just tell each other stories that never happened?

This, I fucking hate Surrey

Things that didn't happen

White flight, why aren't you participating?

Because I live in a Democrat run city where would need to literally be Zuckerberg to afford to live away from dindus

I've never had one.
Glorious Poland.

>have black best friend in highschool
>he was poor so I always bought him food, ciggerettes and other shit
>drove him home many times
>helped him get a job
>we stop hanging out for awhile
>one day he calls me up asks me if I can come by his hood
>come by
>he says lets hang out in the basement of his building
>I trusted him so didn't think twice but I had never been to his area before let alone in the basement of his building
>asked him why we couldn't just hang out outside
>asked him why we don't go to his apartment
>says its nice down in the basement
>we go down the stairs
>gigga nigger explodes in through a door in the basement carrying a huge Muhammed level blade
>robs us both
>got pissed
>obvious my "friend" set me up
>tell him im going home
>he asks if I want him to escort him cause its dangerous for a white guy in the hood
>tell him no
>go home

The funny thing is back then I got pissed off when he said I needed an escort through the hood precisely because I didn't believe most people (including blacks) were racist.
But I guess they are.

Fuckin niggers.

>work wal-mart in LA area (won't say which one)
>hire people constantly
>mostly blacks
>most blacks randomly stop showing up
>Its a revolving door of a job
>hire 4 blacks
>3 show up to get the uniforms
>2 show up for orientation
>1 shows up on the first day
>a few weeks later he's gone

It's a chaotic mess. Blacks work poorly, and often don't work at all.

There is an interesting thing that happens with stores that hire blacks. When a majority of employees are black, non-blacks usually don't even apply. They get put off. So the problem is never resolved.

AUTISM