Hayden Christensen to appear at Star Wars Celebration

Hayden Christensen to appear at Star Wars Celebration for first time since playing Anakin Skywalker 15 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=n4FnHBITnTw

BASED
would cream myself if he appeared alongside McGregor.

>Ewan and Hayden recreate their duel

This made me really happy to see. I hope we see a force ghost cameo or at least him talking to someone in the new movies

>prequelfags
It's past your bedtime

Essential Hayden-kino?

Is it time for another unJUSTing?

Where's the trailer leak Sup Forums I was told you have it

Go away Mouse shill.

The prequels weren't great, but at least they were new movies.

>disneycuck
what time does your shilling session end?

>if you don't like the prequels you have to like the sequels

Fuck off mickey.

He never was just in the first place.

>Star Wars Celebration
Oh neat. Fake Nerd Con: Spring Edition.

It's the prequelfag standard argument since they can't defend their favorite flicks

>15 years ago
fuck

His career was. This dude was projected to be huge before the prequels tanked his rep. He was on the brink of A-list status.

this

Say what you want about the prequels, but SW3 was pure galactic-kino and is objectively at the top three star wars films. nustar wars literally and unironically can't compete. No matter how much (((mickey))) shills and normies try to say otherwise.

Dont care about fagy panels, they show some trailer though.

The only good thing about episode 3 is how unintentionally funny it is. And Sheev ofc

>we will never see Ewan McGregor play Obi Wan again

Dude killed that role.

Will this be a /stream general/?

They're making a movie about Obi Wan whilst he's on Tatooine, I think. It's pretty much perfect for Ewan since Obi Wan would be older than ROTS but younger than ANH, just like Ewan.

That's pretty fucking neato. I'll be running the 5k in the Dark Side Marathon.

I live in Tampa so it's not a big deal to just dip over to Orlando.

Is there anything in the Star Wars universe they are not going to make a movie about?

Yup. (((disney))) is basically gonna milk the brand for all it's worth, while shitting on it on the process. What a time to be alive.

This is what worries me. I'm a big fan of Star Wars and I just know in the future I will start to hate it due to how much shit they're pumping out.

Only thing I'm glad about is them taking a long hiatus from main story after episode 9

and pandering to as many people as possible till the franchise is dead

star wars was dead the moment george sold it. it just doesn't have that magic anymore.
i blame reddit.

I don't even know why the fuck they are doing this for. Isn't there already expanded universe lore books about literally everything on star wars? Why the fuck would anyone want to watch a movie about Obi going to Tatooine...

money that's all it's ever about.

So this basically confirms the rumors that he will appear in Episode VIII?

no

One of you faggots better go over there to throw a bag of sand on him

>Attack of the Kino was 30 years ago

Shattered Glass

Shattered Glass. There really isn't anything else he's good in. Also, it's a fantastic movie on it's own