But user, everything costs the same so why shouldn't I get paid the same?

but user, everything costs the same so why shouldn't I get paid the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/08/its-2016-and-women-still-make-less-for-doing-the-same-work-as-men/?tid=a_inl
youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll pay you a beating if you don't SHUT UP

If women are paid lesser as you claim, as well as do the same amount of work, why don't companies hire women entirely?

Maybe when you put in as many hours as I do and have the same job.

Also why are you talking back to me instead of putting in my order?

because not enough women want to enter the workforce. female workforce participation is about 40% less than male labor participation, no doubt due to low wages

*cries*

umm.. because their all men and sexist??

You're a retard.

If there were a shortage of woman, then the price for women workers would go up.

Can you please into economics before you breath any more of my air?

You do.

Obligatory

if you werent a retard you would realize that for almost every job women and men are interchangeable and the lower female workforce participation could be offset by higher male participation, thus alleviating increases in the price of labor
not according to literally every credible study

>implying one bimbo who hires other bimbos is representative of women as a whole

Women get paid the same for the same work. I have no idea why people think otherwise.

isn't it?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/08/its-2016-and-women-still-make-less-for-doing-the-same-work-as-men/?tid=a_inl
i could find literally millions of other articles
>t. neet who has never left the basement to talk to women

nah that's not true, women get paid less because they literally don't care enough to ask for more money

It's literally not even important to them, until somebody makes a big stink out of it for political gain GEE WHO COULD IT BE

Except it literally isn't.

>its current year right in the title

Jesus i thought it was just a meme

I have literally never not heard or seen in any capacity in my entire life a bunch of women in a group working cohesively or efficiently

Not only that, but your shit bait thread is literally shit kysmm

the careers of over half the population is not a meme!
>implying youve ever seen a 3d woman

>implying you have

come on laddy

How can a fucking leaf be so based and so shit at the same time?

>i am rubber and you are glue.............

and everything that you say is not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0
Here fuck you. This shit was true in 70's and 80's and its true now. People need to stop repeating this meme.

All anti-discrimination laws are communist

Provide equal value you lazy cunt.