Aaarh

>aaarh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3yQ9Jt9nsU
youtube.com/watch?v=TUhEJ9lUPYE
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's their problem?

I want to badly suck on her flaps

>leather armor
I'm so fucking ready for next season. Any more promotional images or videos up, please?

Once they've done nude scenes, I honestly reckon I'll quit watching.

which one?

all the flaps

youtube.com/watch?v=W3yQ9Jt9nsU

Suck on Maisie's dick.

> black, brown and grey

It’s a know historical fact that colors weren’t rediscovered until the Industrial Revolution.

this is going to be the worst season, isn't it?

Everything was so filthy there wasn't much point.
youtube.com/watch?v=TUhEJ9lUPYE

>10/10s on Redditstan

WTF is that crap?

I wouldn't say that but are you really implying if you returned home and found them both in your bed naked you'd flat out refuse?

NO MORE WHITE MEN

>everyone is dressed in either black or brown because the middle ages were miserable lmao

I'd do the balding slag but Maisie is 0/10 dogshit.

pffffttAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

lol the one on the right looks like she wants the left guy's dick. Can't even get emote for a photo, good luck being an actress

Lies

HAHAHAH
*inhales*
HAHAHAH

I like to picture the guy typing this as he stares at his keyboard expressionless.

EXPLAIN THIS GOTFAGS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

YOU
CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

TYRION MAH BOY

What's it like being gay?

I want to fuck Gollum so badly.

I wonder if HBO are going to try to push HipHop or Rap again this season...No...good.

kek

I cringed, facepalmed, threw up and shat myself all at the same time.

i hope so.

This is from a tongue-in-cheek HBO promo, not a GoT promo. And I say this as someone who thinks GoT has turned to shit since roughly the Red Wedding

these two bitches are going to kill lord baelish next season
spoiler alert

>NERD ALERT

It's clear that a new age is upon us, (white)men have caused to much damage and its better now that women are in charge.

Hopefully, the new season of GoT, only women will lead and save the world, and after saving the world from evil Nordic icemonsters, we can only hope the women leader makes the progressive move to marry BLACK MEN.

All women of westeros will look at their female ruler marrying black men, and having beautiful mulatto babies and do the same.

Any racist white westeros man complaining must be hanged, racism must be stamped out!

Does Jon Snu literally only have one expression? I thought the stupidface was a meme.

nah his face is stuck that way.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

that's him "acting"

is arya really gonna just be using her faceless men training for her own purposes with no consequences?

Those can't be real.... this show became such an embarrassment

what's the matter can't hold a strong woman?

let me guess trump voter right?

She's a literal hunchback

My god they fucked this show so hard.

>this fag literally cropped the image and added a "humorous" filename to it

You honestly should never try being funny again you're not very good at it

>praise Allah

>>leather armor

Why is the wardrobe department getting shittier every year?

Remember the grand dresses and fancy armors?

What the fuck happened? How can you penny pinch shit that prints money like this?

>it's an "everyone wears drab grey/brown leather armor because we fell for the dark ages meme" episode

This OUR show now shitlord

will their be half decent fights this season or will it still all be haphazard flailing and quick cuts

"HEY LOOK EVERYONE I'M BISEXUAL LMAO"

really hate sophie turner

fucken slags

>those rubber swords xDDD

>people think this is real swordfighting

>t. lonely fatty

they're steel feders you dink

it's about as close as you can get to it without actually trying to hurt the other person

Those retards aren't even trying to hit each other, just slashing their thword

>That Fat Man sold out his life's work to Reddit

I just wanted my fucking down to earth sequel to Dance of Dragons

>he hasn't raid Mair
lmaoing @ your life

It's the best approximation of real sword fighting you can get while still remaining within the realm of stage fencing, and nobody's ever going to make a movie or tv series where the performers are actually trying to kill each other

what is the crimson chin doing in westeros

>his life's work
But user the Wild Cards pilot hasn't even aired yet.

>It's the best approximation of real sword fighting you can get
I guess your best wasn't good enough.

What's it like being a closet pedophile?

But she's 37

>rubber swords

While I'm sure they're safety swords, check out some HEMA footage sometime. Most swords have "wobble", it's why they're durable and don't just break upon contact.

Obviously it all varies over the ages, the most bendy swords are around renaissance and as you get more into rapiers and classical fencing.

But really people have so many mythic ideas about swords, it's worse than the bullshit about guns Hollywood does really.

why is she still unironically using Needle if it was forged for an 8 year old girl and she's like 18 by now?

Imagine all the colours we would have discovered if Christians hadn't held back society.

Rapiers are anything but wobbly.

It's almost as if the north has a wolf theme.

he would have this expression 5 times a day every day if hed just be my bf

I'm actually a huge HEMA fag. That's how I noticed that these are actually not steel swords. And yes, some steel swords have a wobble, but not while swinging them just left to right.

Why do you evidence your stupidity and childishness in everything you post?

Only my boi Jamie is looking clean

Retard

I want to smell her ass so badly

hahahaha this shit is actually going to win more writing emmys
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

>posting reddit

This is a huge fucking problem I have with the show in general. The books and every piece of art for them has soldiers in colourful livery, unique to each house.
In the show, you can't tell a night's watchman from a soldier in Stannis's fucking army because everyone but the Lannisters is wearing some variation of dark leather tunic.

they're literally made for stabbing why the fuck would you want the one part of it you're using to wobble all over the place user?

Fucking why would you do that?

that slash at 0:05 looks dangerous as fuck

there gonna here me ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRR

it would smell bad

The stiffer they are the more brittle they become, right? Why would they make a dueling weapon prone to shatter every time it came in contact with the other blade?

holy shit I've been looking for the sauce for this for a long time couldn't find it, please help all i ever got was hema tourneys.

>The stiffer they are the more brittle they become, right?
No

You're confusing stiffness with hardness

>You're confusing stiffness with hardness
Specifically you're confusing structural rigidity with material hardness.

>wolf theme
That's a poor excuse.

See, case in point. I don't think there has even been one character in the entire length of the show who has worn so much as a goddamn tabard.

>we will never get a Warhammer Fantasy HBO series

In the D&D version the White Walkers win after Cersei betrays Jon and Dany during the last big battle. Cersei doesn't trust J&D, she believes that Dany's dragons can take care of everything, and she believes that once J&D clean up the white walkers they'll attempt to overthrow Cersei. Cersei would rather have humanity get wiped out than give up her throne to another human.

>499 shots
>this is the best one
bitchs are such a fraud

I'd prefer a Sigmar Heldenhammer movie, or heck, even a End Times movie if it's decent

> House Frey
> rich nobility
> dressed like mud farming peasants

The craziest part is it's very similar to the Star Wars prequels fight choreography and yet people meme that shit all day

Sigmar's time wouldn't be as interesting, simply because everyone in the Empire was a pelt wearing barbarian tribesman and not the glorious landsknecht, which would be fucking brilliant to see adapted costume design wise.
I'd rather the End Times Adventures of Archaon the Retconning Mary Sue be wiped from history altogether.

Look at this authentic Medieval Sword Fighting Technique!