Rage thread?

rage thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c&list=PLmUgy8I1VfT86iHCPfs-KECMYcVIQqpMV&index=82
youtube.com/watch?v=R5X9lENC4jQ&list=PLmUgy8I1VfT86iHCPfs-KECMYcVIQqpMV&index=83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gross

I already lost.

fuckin' hell it's true

please God just have a giant meteor take this planet out

What's worse is they'd have her as a mother. She did the right thing

probably better she doesn't reproduce

Where the fuck do these people come from? I only ever see them on the internet, never irl

lost

Kek I saw this on some website, and they spun it as some inspirational bullshit of her completing a grueling march when all the men where done and in the mess hall eating

Fairly certain world war 3 will do that for us by 2017

Fuck this gay Earth

I'M A GURL GAMERRR XOXO

this is a rage thread not a laugh thread

ohh I kekd and felt bad cause I probably can't do that either

How did this turn out?

Long, but ultimately worth it

Now show the one with the men completing that same course in half the time with barely one single casualty

If you don't get a boner you're racist.

Alright here's some real rage

Bullshit man, it's easy. I'm finding it difficult to believe that isn't staged.

The biggest rage for me in that is he calls right leaning people war mongers while conveniently ignoring that Obama dragged us back to Iraq and Afghanistan (after he prematurely left to look good) and then into Syria, while Hillary and Kerry suddenly pushed for support to start an air campaign in Libya.

We've been involved in so many countries under Obama.

Is it just me or after years on this site is can't feel rage I just sigh and click the next image. I swear no amount of degenracy or retardation will phase me anymore

I don't have it, but would like to see it

>Its okay for me to ____ because I am a liberal
>Its okay for me to dox people and then ruin their lives because I am a liberal
>Its okay for me to use dead political figures to push my agenda because I am a liberal

Poor bastard...

Why didn't they stop her from doing everything wrong?

>That hand grip
Holy shit

Women can't be that fucking weak. I don't get it it's not like they have balls to worry about.

Desensitization is real

>PolĂ­cia Militar da Bahia
kek

women's:
youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c&list=PLmUgy8I1VfT86iHCPfs-KECMYcVIQqpMV&index=82

men's:
youtube.com/watch?v=R5X9lENC4jQ&list=PLmUgy8I1VfT86iHCPfs-KECMYcVIQqpMV&index=83

The only way I can rationalize this is by believing that she intentionally tried to hurt herself.

She's right though.

This fucking thread

Not difficult. The only explanation for that failure is if they have never been on a bike before.

Being a good parent is racist now. They do know you can get books for free right? There's no conspiracy that stops minorities from reading to their kids.

poor guy
probably posts on /r9k/ now

That is hilarious. Is this a ylyl thread?

>if you wall them out, they win
Its like liberals want them to kill us instead of each other

I went to UNT 2011-2012 on a full ride scholarship. I withdrew after one year because shit like this was everywhere.
>had to go to gender fair for a class
>literally was told i will most likely rape a women in my lifetime because I'm a male
>also there were white hate things there

but they have, user. they have. they're "professionals" who wanted to prove they could to the men's course just as efficiently

>reaches for gun
>can't pull gun out of holster
>swift elbow to the face and takedown

Thank you user. I've had a throbbing painful boner for the past 5 minutes and this killed it.

>We shouldn't expect people to be good parents. That would be bigoted of us
>We should just expect everyone to be shitty parents.

I can not wrap my head around this logic.
Holy shit I can not even begin to comprehend this.
If you seriously are thinking about something like this, then you should be found guilty of child neglect and have the state take them.
You are effectively deciding to make your kid worse off in society to make yourself feel better.
What kind of shithead raises a kid to be just as worse as everyone else?
>I really hope that I don't screw up being a parent... and have my kid go to collage and have a successful life. I hope that my neglectful child raising skills leads to him becoming a drug addicted failure, finally then can I be progressive.

I am angry.

Kek, nobody will impregnate me so I'll just say I'm not reproducing anyway

There's a lot wrong there.

2nd guy is right though.

It's just so hard to believe. I was doing comparable shit on an old 250 trials bike (Pic related) in grade school, out on the city forest trails.

How can they be so shit?

If anything I think it shows the degradation of western women and how by rejecting nuclear marriage they also leave a gap which can't be filled with any hedonistic pleasures.

Every time

>Implying that modern women cook, clean, or provide anything of benefit to a man other than the occasional use of their cunt

>angery

Oh no nota frinrand

Anyone have women basketball rage? I remember my HS paper doing a story on the lack of interest, I keked at the photos of empty bleachers.

>little timmy isn't so quick in the head because his parents didn't read nonsense to him
>let's make everyone take the retard class so timmy doesn't feel left behind
And we wonder why young people are stupid these days

it's a YLYL-Cringe hybrid thread

Thanks m8

Why do lefties like that usually refuse to cuss, to the point they make up their own retarded words or do this like "*beep*?" Is it an attempt to facilitate their ill-conceived facade of moral superiority?

Woman in red is a top tier milf though, I'd take her out of her celibacy

This one makes me rage every time I see it.

WHY FUCK MEN THOUGH
NOTHING IN THAT VIDEO WAS A MANS FAULT. I WAS ALL JUST AN INDECISIVE WOMAN SAD THAT SHES INDECISIVE.

>Is it an attempt to facilitate their ill-conceived facade of moral superiority?
Probably. Don't want to "offend" anyone

I saw my first one irl on friday, was at uni and went into the lab i was scheduled in but the tutor from the previous class was still finishing up. From behind it looked like a woman, long hair, female clothing, but when it spoke it was clearly a man's voice, and it had a clearly male face...

>tfw they're talking shit about the waifu again

this i just sort of expect the worst of humanity my only dream nowadays is to be apart of the RWDS