/nfl/ general - SHAMELESS COMMERCIALIZATION edition

LAR: Rams expected to cut gadget player Austin
FA: David Amerson visiting Bears on Wednesday
NE: Chad O’Shea 'in play' to replace McDaniels
IND: Colts officially hire Josh McDaniels as coach
IND: Moncrief open to prove-it deal with Colts?
NYJ: Jets 'in talks' to re-sign Morris Claiborne
FA: Raiders release 35-game starter CB Amerson
CLG: Browns consultant McCloughan high on Mayfield
HOU: Deshaun Watson (ACL) has resumed running
DET: Lions officially announce Patricia as new HC
NE: Belichick won't elaborate on Butler benching
NE: Belichick reiterates he will remain with Pats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RznFr8cNlzU
twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/960740325131202560
youtube.com/watch?v=QqGTjWcla3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for pedo qbs

Disgusting.

If Brady played in the NFC East, nobody would even know his name, let alone call him the GOAT

Did MJD kill himself yet?

are the burrs the good guys of NFL?
pls respond

>EDP got so little love from his family that he thinks wholesome tongue locking your son is pedo shit

How does Brady throw for 500 yards and there are still people with the nerve to say he choked when the defense was playing awful, the O line gave up that last sack at the end after not giving one up until then, and Cooks getting taken out early because the Eagles are dirty thugs?

This is the height of stupidity.

Animal Mascots>Human Mascots>Inanimate Object Mascots

If they're evil, they're not strong enough to show it

Reminder Cowcucks. This is your "franchise" QB.

youtu.be/RznFr8cNlzU

>the Eagles are dirty thugs

>This guy gets paid to have opinions this shit

Reminder: The Patriots are legit dangerous.

Fumbling the ball late in the game when you’re in a position to win if is literally the definition of choking kiddo

>Thugles aren't thugs

Because Brady haters are clinically retarded

You realize Carr was literally practicing this course for an hour before this video and Dak was just put on the spot right?

Is this real? Fuck you dunks

Because he choked in key moments.

I’m offended by his cheating history and the way people act like it didn’t happen desu

1. Eagles
POWER GAP
2. Falcons
3. Seahawks
POWER GAP
4. Ravens
9001. Cardinals

>the Eagles aren't dirty thugs

>Perfectly clean hit
>Dirty thugs

Maybe your stupid receivers should run forward instead of in circles and your alleged GOAT QB shouldn't throw ducks that get them killed

How come people dont talk mpre about the GOAT Malcolm Butler?

He single handedly led the Patriots to 2 SB wins and without him they got BTFO by a mediocre Eagles team.

I'm not nearly as angry as I should be about the Eagles winning as I should be and I'm mad about that

NFL Hierarchy

>Royalty
Steelers, Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots

>Nobles
Packers, Giants, Raiders, Redskins, Broncos

>Artisans
Saints, Jets, Buccaneers, Bears, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks

>Land Owners
Ravens, Colts, Dolphins, Eagles

>Commoners and Poorfolk
Bills
Vikings
Panthers
Bengals
Falcons
Cardinals
Titans
Chargers

>Sewer Dwellers
Lions
Browns
Texans
Jaguars

>have to wait another year for ring number 6

Oh the pain...

>How do people have the nerve to say Brady choked when he choked at the end

You seriously think that wasn't a dirty hit?
Also
>DBZ

You realize Carr has been retired for years and Dak is currently a starting QB in the NFL, and the "future" for the Cowboys right? Absolutely pathetic lmao.

>Kings
>dukes
>Artisans
>Knights
>serfs
>barbarians
was that so hard you brianlet?

LAR: Rams expected to cut gadget player Austin
fucking finally.
I still cant believe they gave him a pay day. thats what happens when fisher is your HC. players like that get paid.

Stop reading ESPN blogs and just watch the actual games you fucking retard

>d-dak wasn't prepared to throw a football..

We're so fucked
Can we please draft Josh Allen

It's funny you say this, because any neutral fan who watched the Owl would have seen Tom throwing ducks to wide open receivers while he was being outplayed by a backup QB

Are you fucking retarded? There was literally nothing you could do to avoid that, it was so fast and up the middle that he couldn't anticipate it, move out the way, or stop his throw mid motion. It's literally nothing of the fault of a QB when your O line can't even give you 1.5 seconds of time and allow 2 guys to tackle you like that.

lol suck my fat cock you obsessed tryhard nigger lmao

>

>You realize Carr was literally practicing this course for an hour before this video and Dak was just put on the spot right?

Can you give some examples?
Brandin Cooks ran in a circle and took a hit that was unfortunate, but legal.

Butler didn't do shit in 51.

He could've thrown it to the wide open receiver to his right.

>There was literally nothing you could do to avoid that

I'm just gonna have to keep posting this for the Bradyfags I guess

twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/960740325131202560

Do you want me to show you his dropped pick 6 at the end as well?

Yeah 500+ yards and 3 touchdowns against 0 interceptions, totally outplayed.

Philly was lucky the clock ran out because nothing else could stop Brady

lol virgin

The mental gymnastics of Brady haters is absolutely insane.

Why are jags sewer dwellers and the Titans poorfolk?

It’s called “Just taking the sack” you dingus.

>Jags are sewer dwellers when theyve gotten to a Chip game more recently than the Cowboys
Heh

>Boxscore stats

Sorry, I'm not impressed by ducks to blown coverages

Why don't you see what actual difficult throws look like youtube.com/watch?v=QqGTjWcla3U

lmfao

>not also scoring a receiving touchdown
Shit tier desu.

>if you retire, you automatically don't know how to throw anymore and arcade games are the same as real football, where you throw to people running routes and not plastic targets.

Not him, but I never said Brady choked, he played historically good. I was questioning the thug comment, as it seems to be based on a single hit and probably Sup Forums shit

>b-b-but look at the stats! the stats say everything...

Did you watch the game?

>Philly was lucky the clock ran out
Philly's TD drive in the 4th quarter lasted just over 7 minutes, and Brandon Graham made the huge strip sack that got them the ball back just before the 2 minute warning when NE had 1 TO left. That's not luck, its clock management and clutch performance

>is this real
No, I spent 9000 hours in Photoshop just to have Dunkin and Philly in the same jpg.

Of course it's fucking real, and every corporation does this. Check your local listings. Did your NBA team win today? Probably you can get a free taco somewhere.

Patsfags have already mentally wiped it out from memory clearly because they don't remember how open all of his receivers were getting and how he had 3 picks get dropped

Apparently every single yard was Tom launching a dragon into triple coverage

Getatan BTFO FOREVER

He came back to the check down after he saw the other routes were covered, that's what a good quarterback (not a game manager) is supposed to do. The line had been good all night so he's not expecting to get hit inside 2 seconds. Nobody with a brain thinks that was Brady's fault. He's trying to win the superbowl

Mentally ill

Every single one of you.

Did anyone happen to get post game webms? I missed the gatorade bath cause I was too busy crying

Deluded, both of you

Is there a more spineless, numale, soft state than Minnesota?

Watching the game Brady was fucking amazing you people are legit so mentally warped and ignorant of football a casual already knows more than you

getatan lowkey cursed any team the Eagles went up against with his senseless bullshit posting

Dunkin is a new england based chain, fuck them for betraying us

Brady got outplayed a backup QB. Sorry, he choked.

Brady is a hall of famer. He diagnosed the coverage and still didn't make the right throw

That's the wrong tag to spoiler plus you can't spoiler here rapefugee

Brady hit more throws of 20+ yards than any other playoff game in his career against what was supposedly the best pass rush in football. Foles threw check downs all night behind a problem bowl offensive line and got lucky with terrible coverage on the few deep throws. Don't be fucking delusional. Even foles admitted after the game that Brady was outstanding

Show me a single good throw Brady made and I can show you 2 good Foles ones for every single thing you post

(spoiler)hows this?(/spoiler)

ur supposed to put spoiler in email field

That's just a handicap accessible seat.

SAD

So his offensive line does an outstanding job against the best pass rush in football all night long and I'm supposed to be impressed with a wobbly duck he throws to a wide open receiver 40 yards down the field?

All the while Foles is throwing into tighter windows with DBs actually in the area?

PFF has been sucking Brady off all year fucking long and they gave him a 79 for the game, Foles got a 91

You are the poster child for retardation.

>if you currently start for an NFL team you automatically can't throw anymore and arcade games which require you to hit a target 10 ft away

^spoiler^stop fucking with me dude, i just started using this^/spoiler^

>Watching the game Brady was fucking amazing
Is it like you cucks just black out all the moments Brady made horrible decisions and threw the ball like a bitch?

What an incredible argument, whenever you post something let me know

Sad (You). Honestly disappointed in you, son.

Fucking travesty what happened to David. He clearly still has the ability to start as a QB

Should come back and sign with a good team this time.

>Eagles fans are still this insecure they actually try and slander Brady's amazing play against their supposed best defense in the NFL that were outplayed by the Jags

Goes to show winning a super bowl doesn't change shit, you people are literal scum.

>The Eagles won't win 8 games
>The Eagles won't make the playoffs
>The Eagles won't win the division
>The Eagles won't get a bye
>The Eagles won't have a first Seed
>The Eagles won't beat the Falcons
>The Eagles won't beat the Vikings
>The Eagles won't win the Super Bowl
---[You are here]---
>The Eagles won't win 8 games
>The Eagles won't make the playoffs
>The Eagles won't win the division
>The Eagles won't get a bye
>The Eagles won't have a first Seed
>The Eagles won't beat the Panthers
>The Eagles won't beat the Bills
>The Eagles won't win the Super Bowl LII

>eagles are dirty thugs
hit was perfectly clean and legal, he just got hit a bad angle you seething r*****d

>New England are the vegas favorites already for SB53

Well, enjoy your only lombardi Philly :^)

>Bradyfags are so hard in defense force mode they think anyone who actually watched the game and is correcting them about football is an Eagles fan

Im glad I stuck to my guns after that bullshit rookie year. Dak is garbage and anyone who ever thought otherwise should stop watching football.

>hit his head
>"perfectly" clean

>Blame the O-line for giving up one sack
>Give the O-line zero credit for the perfect game it played up to that point
Brady dickriders in a nutshell, everyone. Their precious GOAT gets all of the credit but none of the blame

>New England are the vegas favorites already for SB52

Well, enjoy your only super bowl Philly :^)

Win another fraudulent MVP please

>A legal, by the book hit against a runner, not a defenseless receiver
>Dirty

In actuality already at the eagles won’t win the division next year. Giants are gonna go 13-3.

>Xehags, Busc and Jest over Colts
“No”

Literally stated they didn't allow one before, but you're claiming that despite Brady being amazing the entire game because one fumble that was unavoidable and caused by O line play he's suddenly a choker.
But the O line doing the exact same thing makes them blameless?