/Patriots Bunker/ General

Okay bros, that was a tough loss. What are the next steps for this team so we can get back to the owl?

New OC and DC is definitely not going to help, but Schiano seems decent enough. Also draft needs to be all defense

Fuck off to the cuckshed, we MAY let you back in April

we'll be fine. Were already #1 in vegas for next year.

Tom is going to come back with a fire in his belly like none other. LEAGUE = FUCKED

Vegas also had you favored to win the Owl bitchboi
P*ts are finished, accept it

>Schiano to Pats
Reeeee Ive shilled and falseflagged tirelessly for you niggers over the years and this is how you repay me?

t. Trent Dilfer

Someone Redpill me on Greg Schiano

A friend and less successful version of bill belichick

Was fired by the bucs too quickly never had a chance to build his team.

Use your eleventy gorillion draft picks to get some depth on defense, and *GASP* Brady's successor at QB.
This is the draft to do both.

>Less successful
This doesn't help. I know >we need another elite olineman to free up the TE more, a runningback since lewis and burkhead are free agents, a pass rusher, a cornerback, and an inside linebacker. but that doesn't matter if the DC is as retarded as Patricia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pats have four draft picks my dude

>DC is as retarded as Patricia

Thats not fair, I think Patricia did as well as he could with the players he had. Yeah it was frustrating as hell to watch but its not like the Pats have talented players on defense outside of McCourty, Chung and Brown

Yeah, NOW.
Wait until Trader Bill starts pocketing a bushel of them in trades.

Then what? Stop pretending that Bill knows how to draft.

>leaving out Hightower

glad you enjoyed your first season as a fan

I don't have anything against the Pats necessarily but you guys should have known something was wrong when you lost to an Andy Reid team right off the bat when you were projected to sweep this year

Might be because I'm living in Boston for a few months and everyone seems seriously very down this week and I don't like seeing it

draft all defense

Fuck you, fuck Boston, fuck Brady. fuck that big dumb meathead Gronkowski, fuck Belicick, fuck Kraft and his cheese and razors, fuck Gostkowski, fuck Adam Vinateri for good measure, and fuck all you mewling, mollycoddled bitch ass Pats fans with a rusty Lombardi trophy. You will NEVER win a sixth Super Bowl.

last two digits is how many years until the Patriots next appear in the owl

Hey buddy, this is a #PATS4LYFE bunker, cant you read the sign? SCRAM!

Tom is donezo. Let him go to the XFL.

>What are the next steps for this team so we can get back to the owl?
Dismantle the whole team, and rebuild to come back 10 years or more later.

If you're not from New England or New England's "territories", then you're not a Patriots fan. You can say you are, but you're not.

I hate the Patriots, but I was still cheering for you bros, the Eagles are that bad. (Yeah, I'm an angry Viking's fan)