Brit/pol/ - Sir James Chadwick Edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=y9xoUIP9g54

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>LATEST SPECTATOR
dropcanvas.com/c2g42

>BRITAIN ALREADY HAS 10 TRADE DEALS LINED UP WITH ECONOMIC POWERHOUSES
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>MAY RULES OUT SECOND SCOTTISH REFERENDUM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY MAKES MORE MINISTERIAL CHANGES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>UKIP LEADERSHIP CONTENDER STEVEN WOOLFE GIVES AN INTERVIEW TO BREITBART
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>POLL: VOTERS DO NOT WANT A SECOND REFERENDUM AND SAY THERESA MAY SHOULD CONTINUE WITHOUT GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>FARRON UPSET THAT LEADSOM DOESN'T WANT HIM TO DIDDLE KIDS
itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-07-15/farron-leadsom-should-be-sacked-for-stupid-paedophile-comments/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12034914/Britain-leaving-EU-would-be-like-fall-of-Berlin-Wall-says-Marine-Le-Pen.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration
youtube.com/watch?v=pGj1PheWiFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=il7DWoLySW8
youtube.com/watch?v=CiYZ_7g0hh4
ec.europa.eu/priorities/sites/beta-political/files/5-presidents-report_en.pdf
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses
huffingtonpost.com/entry/brexit-europe-economy_us_57851fc6e4b0ed2111d7acea
youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688136/Brexit-not-ll-queue-state-takes-swipe-Obama-British-advert-fights-trade-EU-referendum-vote.html
rt.com/news/351637-nice-attacker-family-psychiatric/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/peter-hitchens-sorry-but-i-wont-be-saluting-the-dimmest-cabinet-in-our-history.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the glory of the European Union.

Second for relentless shilling

Dan Jarvis?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Afghan. Back then we called him 'Paki Pulveriser' Jarvis because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the Paras trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realised what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Dan. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking Johnny Walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Dan what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These goat fucker scum bags don't deserve the mercy of a British made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of a British man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut.

"The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, curry filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

>I know the law and how the EU works, not the fucking minute detail of the history of it. That's as irrelevant to the EU today as George Washington's slave ownership is to modern US civil rights.
Washington's slave ownership is irrelevant (except in the fact that Confederate economy was based on slavery), but not his Enlightenment ideology.

>The majority of the British people are clearly fucking morons, as we in the rest of the world have noticed.
What stake do they have in British nationalism? And why should I care?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12034914/Britain-leaving-EU-would-be-like-fall-of-Berlin-Wall-says-Marine-Le-Pen.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>Literal no true Scotsman.
I'm not saying they're not British. I prefer a world with both sides of the Old Firm. But those of Irish descent have divided loyalties. So that is why I don't presume to speak for all of them when it comes to the EU. Just some of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGj1PheWiFQ

What did he mean by this?

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

Based Corbyn crush Israel

There is nothing glorious about the EU. It puts the agenda of corporate lobbyists and international bankers above its own people. It has turned the continent that used to rule the earth into an economic basketcase. It has no military history, except the mess it left behind in Yugoslavia that NATO had to clean up. It allows itself to be blackmailed by Turkey, bullied by Russia, and hordes of endless millions of muslims to march unopposed from Syria and Libya to Calais. No great works of art, no literature or architecture have been produced throughout its history. It is weak, dishonourable, shameful, mediocre, degenerate, worthless.

Study the history of Greece, Rome or the British Empire if you want to know what glory is.

>when paddy's shill for the EU in brit/pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=il7DWoLySW8

>But those of Irish descent have divided loyalties

Margaret Thatcher had Irish ancestry yet she was fucking brutal in Northern Ireland.

I get it. You're obsessed with race. But at this point you just fumbling round looking for something to dismiss the Scottish and Northern Irish pro-EU votes with. There's no actual substance to it.

>What stake do they have in British nationalism? And why should I care?

You should care because your travelling circus of a foreign ministry is going around the world begging for trade deals. Right now, you've proven yourselves to be a totally unreliable business partner - why would anyone do business with you let alone prioritise you over the much larger market you just left?

>It has turned the continent that used to rule the earth into an economic basketcase

As in the second richest economy on the planet that was a pile of smoking rubble 70 years ago? You could do a lot worse.

The EU's far from perfect and a lot of its shit annoys me, particularly with Turkey and Russia seizing Crimea, but if they actually did something about those two no doubt you'd be reeeeee-ing in brit/pol/ about how the EU has no right to act in such a manner. They can't win.

>Study the history of Greece, Rome or the British Empire if you want to know what glory is.

Well that's all the British Empire is, isn't it. History.

I caught the Tail-end of the last thread and I hoped you would fuck off.

Your bollocks about the EU is falling on deaf-ears.

PISS OFF PADDY AND TAKE YOUR HALF PAGE BLOGS WITH YOU.

Enslaved for 1000 years and still want to be enslaved by Brussels, so sad

>See flag
>Don't read a single word

Are the problematic facts I'm posting triggering you? I didn't realise brit/pol/ was a safe space.

Independent from Britain only to be enslaved by Washington, DC. So sad.

Getting a nice amount of (You)s for how early this thread is. Chuffed with myself.

Today, where shall we go, hey?! YES! FREEDOM!

youtube.com/watch?v=CiYZ_7g0hh4

>Well that's all the British Empire is, isn't it. History.
Keep dreaming rhebel scum. We're back.

I haven't read a single word.

Your half-page, butt-hurt rants are just getting on my tits and fouling up my screen.

Have some dignity and take the hint.

>facts

Hah

Still giving me dem (You)s.

I know the UK is now a post-factual society, but sanity prevails in the rest of the world.

> You failed to note the lack of revenue-raising powers, centralised command of unified armed forces, no clear head of state or prime minister, no finance minister, Member States can have an independent foreign policy, no single currency etc.

You should probably read the 5 presidents report. That's all to come.

> In the medium term (Stage 2), the convergence process towards more resilient economic structures, as described above, should become more binding. This would be achieved by agreeing on a set of common high-level standards that would be defined in EU legislation, as sovereignty over policies of common concern would be shared and strong decision-making at euro area level would be established. In some areas, this will need to involve further harmonisation. In other
areas, where different policies can lead to similarly good performance, it will mean finding countryspecific solutions. The common standards should focus primarily on labour markets, competitiveness, business
environment and public administrations, as well as certain aspects of tax policy (e.g. corporate tax base). Progress towards these standards would be monitored

ec.europa.eu/priorities/sites/beta-political/files/5-presidents-report_en.pdf

>Now that one of us is out, we're in an unprecedented situation as regards the CTA and the Ireland-Northern Ireland border will be an external EU frontier, which means Frontex controls.

For the time being you're still in control of your external borders. There's nothing stopping us from continuing it especially since you're not in Schengen. Fontex is there for the borders under unwanted pressure, you know that. If Germany can invite 1.5 million refugees into Europe and impose them on the member states, you can ignore the border with NI.

If it does end up being out of your hands, then you need to ask yourself why this sort of thing is out of your hands to begin with. This is why things like sovereignty are important.

Don't argue with his points FFS

Let's just get rid of the cunt.

>tfw the whole of ireland is going to become a nationwide refugee camp

Theresa May is going to veto your dream.
She's the anglo Merkel (childless spinster islamophile).

> Right now, you've proven yourselves to be a totally unreliable business partner - why would anyone do business with you let alone prioritise you over the much larger market you just left?

Not even close to true. Countries are not teenage girls. Our new trade ministry has already confirmed "a list of ten economic powerhouses, including India, China, Japan, Australia, and Canada have already committed informally to forming strong trade deals with the UK." The US also has a bill in congress to start negotiations in tandem with their EU deal.

Another one of the nonsensical claims debunked during the referendum campaign, by the way.

>the rest of the world
The rest of the world, apart from 27 provinces of a crumbling globalist empire, are still governed by nation states.

what are you potato niggers still so bitter about

Much to the delight of brti/pol/ I've to go so this will be my last post.

It really depends if you stay in the EEA or not. If you do, then there could be something like the Norwegian/Swedish border where checks are done in advance of the actual border itself as both markets will still be compliant with EU law. I suppose for Northern Ireland, this could be effected by having customs checks in the airports and ferry ports linking NI to Great Britain, but good luck selling that to the unionists.

If you want to "reclaim sovereignty" and leave the EEA totally, then it's an external EU border on a par with, say, the Polish border with Russia. It's simply impossible under EU law to have an uncontrolled external border. It would undermine the EU standards set if you could just walk into the Union from outside it unhindered and sell whatever non-EU compliant goods you please.

This isn't my area of expertise obviously, but even from my point of view I can tell the idea of the CTA surviving a hard brexit is pure fantasy. An informal agreement trumping EU treaties? Come on. Wishful thinking.

>then you need to ask yourself why this sort of thing is out of your hands to begin with.

Well that's simple, we got together with a bunch of other European countries, agreed some common rules and put them into effect.

I think the difference between you guys and us re the EU is that we've had at least 8 referendums on the EU (from memory), so we've had to keep ourselves informed on it as we go along. We're generally pretty clued in about what our place is in it.

You've given me two sources - a government ministry and the Daily Express. Given that the kind of deals you're after are completely unprecedented in both breadth and timeframe, I'll believe it when I see it.

:^)

One thing that is often neglected is that, if we had invoked Particle 50 on day one, we would have gone to negotiating tables with nothing.

Now if we wait for a bit, not least for Departments to get set up, civil servants in place, plans to be made we also have an array of countries clambering to make trade deals with us. This gives us more power at a negotiating table as it doesn't show dependence on the EU.

>As in the second richest economy on the planet that was a pile of smoking rubble 70 years ago? You could do a lot worse.
How are you going to finance it without us?

Irish Poster? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Brit/pol/. Back then we called him "Brit Bashing" Barney because he never came out of a thread without a (You), an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why Brussels trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go thread shilling take bait. Not Irish Poster. No, he took facts, statistics, truths, sometimes nothing but his bare flag. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in Sup Forums. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking whiskey. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Irish Poster what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took bait with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the European Union. These beady eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an Irish made bait, but the slow torturous death of the facts of an Irish man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp statistics and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, shitpost filled threads is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real thread killer work."

Does May actually have the power to block a Scottish referendum? The Westminster parliament can try to ignore sexit, or declare it non-binding, or fight to hold the country together by force - but I don't think they have the legal framework to stop the Scots from trying to split off.

Ukip leadership debates are only relevant if the UK stays in the EU - ukip's entire purpose in existing is to suck money from the Eurotit. Take away the eurotit and they'll move on to another con.

Not bitter, just stating some hard facts.
We're in a bad spot to.
At this rate, we'll be a minority in our own country by 2050.

>sell whatever non-EU compliant goods you please

This isn't a big problem in the short term as we're currently fully compliant with EU standards, being part of it and all.

>Does May actually have the power to block a Scottish referendum?
Yes

You were only our third biggest economy, 10% of the population, 16% of the EU's GDP and fourth biggest net contributor (after the special rebate we cut you). Your leaving isn't exactly a death knell for the EU budget. You're hardly France or Germany.

Well we were talking about if the UK left the EEA post-Brexit, so it was implied that this scenario was a few years down the road. At the moment, who knows.

Yes they do. The Westminster parliament is the highest legal authority in the UK. If they don't give them a new referendum, they don't get one. Since the Tories currently hold a majority, they simply block it.

Scotland can't decide to do it whenever they want.

That image though lmao

>We're generally pretty clued in about what our place is in it.
But not its ideology, because it doesn't affect you. You are net beneficiaries and don't have to deal with unsustainable immigration. But you are the only English speaking country in the EU now, so have fun picking up the slack.

France isn't going to be around much longer...

>Your leaving isn't exactly a death knell for the EU budget.
Ok. How about an Italian banking collapse? :^)

huffingtonpost.com/entry/brexit-europe-economy_us_57851fc6e4b0ed2111d7acea

Irish Poster? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Brit/pol/. Back then we called him "Brit Bashing" Barney because he never came out of a thread without a (You), an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why Brussels trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go thread shilling take bait. Not Irish Poster. No, he took facts, statistics, truths, sometimes nothing but his bare flag. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in Sup Forums. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking whiskey. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Irish Poster what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took bait with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the European Union. These beady eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an Irish made bait, but the slow torturous death of the facts of an Irish man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp statistics and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, shitpost filled threadds is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

The UK government approved the last referendum IIRC and would have to sanction another. The SNP could just go ahead and have one if they wanted to, but it wouldn't be legally binding in any way.

The SNP have just been posturing since the referendum. The "remain in the EU" voters don't necessarily correlate with people who'd want Scottish independence, despite what they've been pushing. Their scheme all along has been to convey and maintain an illusion of power. They're not pushing for a second independence referendum currently because they know they have no chance of winning that vote. There can't feasibly be any division when dealing with the EU, so the only other option for their agenda is increased influence at Westminster.

Troublemakers, the whole fucking lot of them.

Holy shit lol

Up until now I've just hidden your posts.

Spamming is against the rules.

Get lost.

>Daily mail wrote an entire article saying the truck driver wasn't Muslim.
>They're now reporting he IS muslim because he shouted "Allah Ackbar".

Why are they such a terrible fucking paper?

Gotta post this one every time

youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc

This

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp statistics and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, shitpost filled threads is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ

Posting what is, in my opinion, one of the best songs ever made.

Also this: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688136/Brexit-not-ll-queue-state-takes-swipe-Obama-British-advert-fights-trade-EU-referendum-vote.html

My faith in Indiana as a great state is verified.

tfw u cucked your country with brexit

So they changed their story as more facts about the driver come out? What a terrible paper!!!!

>he doesn't know what cucked means

>tfw u cucked every other country with brexit

>not knowing what cucked means

Jeremy Corbyn? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in the Labour Party. Back then we called him "Capitalist Killing" Corbyn because he never came out of a Conservative Club without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the Bolsheviks trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go political arguing take statistics. Not Corbyn. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few campaigns I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and Cuba t-shirt, smoking a cigarette and drinking Irn Bru. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Corbyn what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took Blairites with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the socialist principles. These beady eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of a Blairite Labour Party, but the slow torturous death of the governance of a socialist Labour Party!

rt.com/news/351637-nice-attacker-family-psychiatric/

Nice attack confirmed to be due to decriminalised mind altering drugs like marijuana.

Is Peter Hitchens EVER wrong?

Ellipsis Poster? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Brit/pol/. Back then we called him "Retarded Paki" because he never came out of a thread without a shitpost, several ellipsis, and crying about YKTD.

Most would call him insane, but that is why Sup Forums trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that shit up threads take bait. Not Ellipsis Poster. No, he took ellipsis, YKTD hate, poorly thought out posts, and sometimes nothing but his bare shitposts. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in Brit/pol/. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking cider. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ellipsis Poster what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never properly used ellipsis. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the White Race. These beady eye'd Remain shills don't deserve the mercy of a properly used ellipsis, but the slow torturous death of the improper ellipsis of a Somerset man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp ellipsis and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, Hitchens filled threads is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real thread killer work."

Funny, when's the last time a ethnic frenchman killed nearly 100 people on reefer madness??

Im sick of this british summer weather lads. its depressing. Which country should I emigrate to?

Both Islam and drugs are responsible.

Go down to Torbay mate . .. . .they have decent weather and they got Palm Trees and shit.

Going to need more detail than that. Are you sick of it because you dislike the heat, or sick of it because it's constantly raining or windy? i personally can't stand the heat of summer.

Okay, so basically Scotland can go ahead and call a referendum that's exactly as legally binding as the Leave/Remain vote was. If Scotland also votes Leave, that puts the Government in the rather uncomfortable position of having to say that nationalism means nationalism for *Me* and not for *Thee*.

>There can't feasibly be any division when dealing with the EU
Why not? Division weakens Leave. If Scotland wants to Remain, Scotland benefits from division.

So, what sort of strong trade deals do you think the China, India, and the US will negotiate?

I have a distinct suspicion that the result is going to be Airstrip One, but with all your manufacturing in Eastasia - and no freedom of movement for the proles, even if you did want to visit Calcutta in the first place.

for a summer this year it has been non stop rain and wind up north. Its got to me because I stupidly chose to spend money on a new car rather than a holiday this year.
Id consider moving down south if it were possible but id need above 500k to get a house costing 150k up north

Are you ready for some morality you fucking dirty Blairites?

HITCHENS ON SUNDAY

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/peter-hitchens-sorry-but-i-wont-be-saluting-the-dimmest-cabinet-in-our-history.html

HITCHENS ON SUNDAY

HITCHENS ON SUNDAY

Despite all the flag-waving fuss in 1997, when Labour Party employees were bussed into Downing Street and told to pretend to be a crowd, we’ve had more or less the same government since 1990 – pro-EU, high-spending, politically correct and broadly approved of by Michael Heseltine.

If the millions who voted to leave the EU had had a party, it would have been the opposite of all that, and we’d have had a huge political change.

As it is we have to make do with Mrs May, who personally opposes her government’s main aim of leaving the EU.

And, knowing she is unlikely to deliver what the Leave majority wanted, she has cunningly provided some satisfying street theatre – plenty of heads rolling, some new faces, a furniture van in Downing Street and poor old David Davis, who she no doubt hopes will fail to get us out of the EU, so that she can sack him and do a deal with Brussels that keeps us in, in all but name.

Reminder

Yes, House prices are a bit of a bummer.

They have shot up in Cornwall, even though it's quite poor but that's the fault of greedy Cornish people, advertising their Homes in London for extra money.

hmmmm really makes u think

I really really dont care about the olympics. Seems like a competition for lefties

We don't compete with Asia in manufacturing. We lost all of that industry in the 60s and 70s. Trade is about mutual benefit. We sell services, they sell mass produced shit.

Scotland would vote to stay in a second referendum, it's complete posturing from the SNP because all they can do is whine. The issue was settled 2 years ago. A million more people voted for the UK than voted for the EU in Scotland, and there would be a lot of overlap there.

it does become a bit of a wankfest but it has its moments.

The worst thing over the last couple of Olympics has been TV shilling of the Paralympics - as if anybody really cares!

Fuck off, YKTD is a better poster than 90% of the people in this once good shithole we call a General. Rather than fucking moaning all the time about "WAAAH TRIPFAGS" and "WAAAH HITCHENS", why don't you actually fucking contribute something decent?

Just don't watch it then.

>Fuck off, YKTD is a better poster than 90% of the people in this once good shithole we call a General
his last two posts have been memes

Brit/pol/ is getting a lot of shills lately. We must be doing something right.

Whatshisface and Eagle are on Marr as well as Justine 'Warty Dyke' Greening.

One of his posts was a meme, the other was sharing an article related to British politics. I'm glad he shared it. Even with the memes, he's still a better poster. Don't mistake me for a fan of his, he irritates me extremely at times and we have argued many times, but he does not irritate me as much as the useless wankers who constantly cry about him being here do. If he's posting or talking shit, ignore him. If he's talking politics, engage him. It's simple as that.

alright lasd

the article which was hitchens so he could push his Blairite meme. Dont be naive.

> eagle

she looks like a textbook example of hypothyroidism

The hell is Eagle talking about

No, he regularly posts Hitchens articles (new and old). The OP is supposed to contain Hitchens' new article on sundays. You'd know this if you weren't a newfag.

Is somebody sucking up to the tripfag again?

You do realise that there is always one in every thread. It's well known that he uses a different ID (probably from a mobile) that always appears and backs him up. He needs to change tactics.

No he fucking isn't decent holy shit. All he does is demoralise. ITS ALL HE DOES.

she has the amazing ability to say a lot and mean not that much at all

#KeepItComradely (sp?!?!)

>No
Yes, you idiot

>dropcanvas

nice virus faggot

Angela Eagle just said they need to keep the Labour leadership contest "comradely."

I like this one.

Eagle aint shit
Smith aint shit
Only Corbyn can lead us to glory

>Ireland, not loyal to Britain
>says the Anglo-SAXON

>a fucking leaf

Corbyn will never be prime minister, but I'm in favour of him staying as Labour leader because it basically makes Labour unelectable.

They have the power to block it, but that would probably only make things worse in the long term

Even the leader of the Scottish Tories (whose only policy is pretty much 'muh union') said it shouldn't be blocked

If the labour party want to beat Corbyn in the vote, why have two other candidates splitting those votes?

I want him to stay as long as possible. His very presence is tearing up the Labour party, and it's glorious to watch.

They're fucking stupid. I think they realise they can't afford to split the anti-Corbyn vote but neither will back down easily.