/ring/

You must post ITT if your NFL team has at least 1 ring.

Not welcome:

>Texans
>Jags
>Panthers
>Lions
>Browns
>Cardinals
>Titans
>Chargers
>Falcons
>Bengals
>Bills

let's not be that team. we must lift our ringless brothers up

Do the Vikings count since we won an NFL championship before the merger?

c'mon guys all of us were rooting for you and now you've just become one of them...

Of course not vicuck

OP is a faggot. We will always support our ringless brothers.

We Eagles fans will always spiritually relate to that list much more than the glamour teams.
I, for one, want the Bills, Lions, Browns etc to get a ring, and get one soon.
Except for the Vikings, what a bunch of passive aggressive pussies. I read articles for weeks about how people were mean to them and Vikings fans crying like pansies. They can fuck off

No, they dont even warrant a spot on this list because they are such fucking butthurt babbies.

Pre super bowl titles are retconned

Iggles fan here.

Rooting for the CHorgers to get one (1) ring.

This.

you know the get a ring for the championship games right?
so only the Texans, Jags, Lions, and Browns cant post here

Honestly all Minnesota sports fan should just get full-body cancer already. Between Wild and Vikings fans I've never seen so many pussy ass crybabies from one city.

Bills will be the next to leave the ringless club.

Teams we should not make fun of:
>Actually decent
Jags, Chargers, Lions
>Bird Squad
Falcons, Cardinals
>Relatable Pain
Bills (getting to championships and losing)
Browns (shitty ownership, blue-collar city)

Everyone else can fuck off. Especially the Vikings and Panthers.

we're such dogshit lmao

>hating the Panthers
you know other than Cam it's a likeable team right?

Eat shit, Philly.

That’s a nice looking ring though.

You haven't tasted as much perennial disappointment. Cleveland fans can at least laugh about it.

Falseflagging Vicuck. We love our ringlesd brothers.

Does it have 283 diamonds in it..?

That will NEVER get old.

At least I got to see all 3

For me? Pre Super Bowl Titles do count

glad to be here, can't wait to see my other north bros he-NOT SO FAST VIKQUEEFS AND DIRTROIT

Was on the list but aint dere no mo

>tfw for most of my childhood the Hawks were on this list and had no signs of hope

Feels good desu

This guy gets it. Fuck off OP or we're no better than the gnats and cowshits.

HOW'S IT GOIN'?

Did he post a post game celebration video yet? I haven't been on Sup Forums since Sunday night.

He cried on camera, was pretty neat

Welcome to the club Phillybro.

Who said?

>LOWEST OWL RATINGS EVER

OOOOH MAH GOODNESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now that eagles fans have an owl they are going to be 20x more insufferable

They been calling OP a faggot and to busy riding euphoria, maybe during the next season though

and the MUH 5 RINGS Cowboys fans will still be more insufferable

I hope the Vikings and their faggot fans never ever get a ring.
>Wah wah wah, an Iggles fans said the Vikings sucked when I went to the Linc and now my life is ruined ;;;________;;;

>n-n-n-no rings haha!
>eagles win
>u-u-uh refs! low ratings! doesn’t count!

Stay assblasted.

Anyone who hates the Packers.

Ringlets that deserve one
>Loins
>Cards
>Bills
>Bungels
>Titans
>Chorgers
>Falcons
>Texans
Ringlets that can fuck themselves
>Browns
>Jasg
>Vikes
>Panthers

>tfw most rings per capita of city of any American sports franchise

They are the most classless fans who will whine if even the most slightest thing goes the wrong way in sports. Minnesota is full of fucking pussies.

The fuck did you expect from philly

This so much. Have you forgotten how every fan in the past when losing an argument would just say “no rings” as their bail out?

Ringless bros, all I can tell you is that when you finally win one it’s going to be worth it. Don’t judge coaching hires too harshly. Everyone thought Doug was clueless. He wasn’t a hot coaching candidate. It’s almost never those types. The Gus Bradleys, Ben McAdoos, Chip Kellys, Adam Gases, Jason Garretts. Give a coach a chance before you call for his head.

You’ll win one when you least expect it. And I’ll be cheering for you guys. (Unless you’re playing the Eagles)

you will live in eternal shame. Cry baby Viqueens blowing your load in a play off game only to get wrecked by the birds.

Rivers deserves one. If I wasnt an iggles fan Id root for him.

>now that eagles fans have an owl I'm going to be 20x more butthurt

Fixed that for ya, bud.

>pre Superbowl championships
>counting

>Jasg
why

wud u rather be the jasg or the faguars

> ᶠᵃᵍᵘᵃʳˢ

They're like the Panthers of 2015
>Cocky players
>Fanbase that only exists when they win
They only looked like good guys because they played the pats and steelers in the playoffs.

In all seriousness, that user is probably just assmad about the Jags' shittalking. I don't mind it because they didn't take the loss like little bitches.

I dont deserve to be in this club but by god im here

tbqh I want the chargers to win one
half because I love phil rivers and half because I think it'd be funny because they have like 10 people going to each of their games

>browns
>no rings

OP - you must be 18 or older to post here

as an iggles fan just give up, we've tried this excuse multiple times but no one ever cares

look, OP listed a bunch of teams under "no rings". OP is wrong, and a faggot.

NFL teams got championship rings every season. here's one from 1935

All I'm pointing out is that a knowledgable sports fan would say "no Lombardi trophies" instead of "no rings".

Everyone who comments that "championships before the merger don't count" should explain who Lombardi is and why they name the trophy after him.

>world champions

/lifelong/ iggles fans here since before they ever won a Superbowl

This, except for the Vikings. Fuck em lol.

>Purple team
Even if they somehow won the Owl, they don't deserve it with that gay-ass color scheme

Looks like something out of the 50 cent machine.

My sides

OH nice, which position do you play? Oh right, you don't you cuck of a man. It is not your team and never was or will be. Get a fking life

Being a fan of other men as a man is the gayest and best thing that you can fking do.

Beta*

>red velvet ice cream sandwich

That is the shittiest thing ive ever seen.

>tfw you need two hands for all your rings

>tfw garoppolo is gonna add at least 2 more before he leaves
For a team that started out the season 0-9, the future looks the brightest out of any other team in the league.

>tfw bungal
kill me t b h s m h f a m

Oh, hey there, ringletes

OUR YEAR

Wouldn't mind the Bills giving Shady a ring but I really doubt they can make it before he retires.

Based Packers-Eagles broship, I hope they can keep beating each others shitty rivals and winning championships.

This is like being mad about "we" but somehow even more autistic. It's perfectly correct in english to say "my/your team" as in "the team that I am a fan of"

Neither of those are true. Philly fans are obnoxiously loyal.

Browns fans, Bengals fans. Cardinals fans, and Lions Fans. Falcons fans and Panther fans. Bills fans, Jags fans. Titans fans and Texans fans. Chargers Fans. It's not impossible. You WILL see your teams win a championship in your lifetimes. Just be patient and give your team the toughest of love when the deserve it

Viking fans... lol

Cleveland fans at least have experience a team winning a championship this last quarter century

The greatest moment in Minnesota in the last 25 years was a Boston Celtics title

lol were you even alive for the first three

fuck off faggot