I have to give Trump credit, he's done what no Democrat has been able to do...

I have to give Trump credit, he's done what no Democrat has been able to do. Damage the Republican party and get young liberals to vote.

If you are a Trump supporter and this post triggers you, please go back to r the Donald on r-eddit

Attached: 2994.jpg (700x420, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IslyJw7oog4
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411474-new-dating-app-launches-for-trump-supporters-make-dating-great
trumpsingles.com
thedailybeast.com/the-dating-site-for-those-who-cant-get-laid-because-of-their-love-of-trump-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one gave a shit, nor does me commenting means i give a shit, i just wanted to tell that no one gives a shit.

Attached: 1573397534000.jpg (500x614, 37K)

>actually believing this
The Democratic Party will be insolvent by the end of the next presidential election.

Fuck Lemony Snicket, what a serious of unfortunate events you fuckin been through you ugly fuck.

You're so stupid it's adorable.

The GOP is the party that is dead. WE are eradicating them next election cycle and then all the retarded fox watching Boomers will be dying off in droves and you'll never see a right wing piece of shit in office again.

>can’t even use proper grammar
Uh oh, that $100,000 Womens’ Studies Degree isn’t doing much good.
Unreal delusion. You’ll see the light once we start cleansing you welfare cucks.

It's a sad state of affairs when a reddit sub is less faggy than Sup Forums. Since when did we let niggers here?

drumpf high engery mad liberul

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

I can't stand that tantrum throwing child.

>muh welfare checks
>muh $100,000 librul studies debt
>muh living off mommy and daddy
>muh professional blogger

Take a good hard look at this. You and your worthless ilk are a dying and irrelevant breed.

These hearings are showing us all just how utterly STUPID and unfit Republican filth are for not just their positions but basically ANY positions.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 11.04.32 PM.png (641x668, 396K)

Where’d you go you whiny liberal cucks? Busy sucking off some black bull while you apologize to them?

I fucked your dad with chapped lips and a runny nose. I fucked you mom with bad breath and bo. She started crying cause she left the lens cap on the camcorder its fucking amature hour over there.
P.s. youre a cunt

Conservatives are the welfare queens, not liberals you fucking imbecile.

>mommy and daddy
You mean like Trump and all the nepotist subhuman rich criminals who push the Conservative Agenda in this country? Preppy fagboys who will never work a day in their lives like Brett Kavanaugh? LOL.

You people are BEYOND pathetic. Just go sit in a corner somewhere while we clean up your colossal mess yet AGAIN.

thats how young people have always voted lol, then they grow up and learn new things

youtu.be/IslyJw7oog4

>hearings
>literally nothing
>trump raising MORE money during them
>even left-leaning news shitting on Shiff
Those little 18-25 year old faggots will grow up, earn their own paychecks, and realize the liberals are all useless pieces of shit with hands in their pockets. Then, they’ll never vote democrat again. Your party’s incessant whining and obsession with MUH DRUMPF is only accelerating that process.

Kiss your party goodbye, pussy.

>Conservatives are the welfare queens, not liberals you fucking imbecile.

Demonstrably false. Just compare Texas to California. I'm a centrist but you need to stop being retarded.

>leftist
>literal schizo
Imagine my shock.

If he doesnt go to jail ill personally cut his fucking head off

This is the most idiotic post on this thread. Congratulations, you absolute dipshit.

P.S. I’ve got a bullet with your name on it. Just you wait.

Either you're genuinely retarded, trolling or you're a republican shilling to make lefties look bad.

lel a+ post

Yeah idk what he's doing nor do I pay attention to the MSM but I see more Now Hiring signs today than I've ever seen. Getting a job during Obama's presidency was a nightmare. Not to mention he royally fucked up the healthcare system for anyone who had or wanted decent health insurance.

No you won’t, you little bitch. Your party is nothing but a bunch of whining cunts and neutered men who let their wives fuck black dudes. You’re the textbook definition of losers, which is why you keep losing.

Youve nothing real to say. Imagine my surpise. Oh wait I don't give a fuck what you say do or think you dont matter asshole. Pretty soon neither will dj tinyhands. Just gotta deal with pence tho hes weird as fuck

that's funny. you understand how dependent the gop is on the demographics of a shrinking minority and it's only getting worse with time? enjoy it now I guess but in your lifetime you're going to see a lot of democrat presidents and probably the loss of the senate

useless infographic. Young people are always voting more left, always.Then when they actually have to pay real taxes, have families to support, and businesses to run and make sure stay afloat, they quickly vote more conservative. Why do you think dems want open borders? Because normal tax payers don't vote for them. They have dependant minorities and ultra rich whites with a guilt complex poisioning as much as they can. The dems have alienated the entire middle class just about. You have no grasp of actual political history. WHy do you bring B game to an A game match?

Quit samefagging you basement dwelling retard.

Then put out your address stud. Maybe I'll let you meet jesus before I introduce Trump to god

HURR DURR SHOOT TUH LIBRUHL

What a fucking monkey lmao. Little beta cuck with a caveman brain

No need to cry about it you conservative cuck

He's going to prison. Don't worry. He's the world's shittiest liar and criminal.

We have him on 26 crimes already and the big ones are still in the pipeline.

If you don’t give a fuck then stop replying. Oh wait, you’re a fucking sperg cuck who lives off his grandmother and finds his only happiness touting how progressive he is on an anime site.

you're not very intelligent. it's well known deep red states take more in federal dollars than blue states. mortgage interest deduction of probably the largest bit of government welfare given to middle class americans and it goes to mostly white home owners with more government welfare going to those with more expensive homes.

you're a moron. Don't breed.

Attached: job-creation-by-presidency-768x557.jpg (768x557, 37K)

>Little beta cuck

You can't even invent your own insults, can you? You have to take from the right like the good little NPC bot that you are. Left can't meme indeed.

First off i fucking hate my grandma that bitch fuck your traditional family values. Secondly i get a kick out of knowing my wit is sharper than yours.
Thirdly your a cunt

don't insult cavemen by comparing them to the subhuman Republicucks and Trumpanzees.

You won't do shit you fucking pussy. Fuck off.

> First off i fucking hate my grandma that bitch fuck your traditional family values.

Kek. We can clearly see how well adjusted you are.

Wanna find out? Do it pussy.

Just wait, your time is coming.

i'm surprised no one has accused him of being controlled opposition yet. if i was to believe any "muh globalist" conspiracy theory, it would be that.

lmao im centrist you retard. You just assume anyone who doesn't agree is far left because you're that fucking indoctrinated

Yeah I'm pretty great shut up about it already you faggot i dont swing that way

>literal fucking retard
>liberal
Checks out.

Attached: 1573549333956.png (1506x718, 408K)

Even more special considering the fact that the US doesn't even HAVE a far left and that the democrats are a RIGHTWING party.

this is why republicans are trying to get suppress votes. they want those 23 votes count more than the rest. like each republican vote count as 50 votes or some shit, and only 10% of democrats get to vote. just to give the gop a fighting chance.

You won't do shit except gain more weight, sweaty incel. You'll have a heart attack trying to load your first mag

Original and scathing he must be a genius with a massive penis

MacArthur Park, Los Angeles. 10pm, any Sunday. Wear red sneakers so I know who to fuck up.

Yea, he got so many of them voting but apparently, at the same time, their last canidate also lost. Hmmm, that doesn't add up. Moron.

You're a total fucking moron.

And when it does I want to see the looks on your faces when you learn that liberals don't look like the stupid caricatures you see on FOX and Breitbart and that they have lots of guns AND the knowledge to properly USE them unlike you. It will be the greatest 0.3 seconds of your life...right before it ends.

Tell you mom to stop trying to stick a finger up my bum i only let Mom do that

>liberals are tough!
>also we like our women to fuck black men
Nah I think I know who wins in this situation, thanks.

>retard response
>from a retard
Adds up.

oh, wow. i love trump now. thanks for convincing me.

So you can jist come hit me from behind you fucking coward eat a dick. Also what if someone else has red sneakers. You should be more specific and post your face so i know you not a lil bitch

you realize that GOP's cheating, vote fixing and suppression are so blatant and obvious that the SCOTUS has actually bitchslapped them more than once for it, right?

Republicucks can't win without cheating their asses off and begging foreign countries for help. FACT.

Not surprised it was that easy. You're the type to watch a Geico ad and believe geckos speak Australian.

Same thing... you suck and im bored with you cuck

10pm, MacArthur Park. I'll know your dumb ass when I see you. Bring a gun if that makes you feel safer, pussy.

that sad little pussy is too scared to go outside at night if his mom would even allow it. you would have nothing to fear.

>liberal gets decked
>declares victory
So basically, just like the last three and a half years?

Define irony: Collective of retards who make fun of "libs" for being cucks or homosexuals when they themselves are Incels who couldn't pay a hooker enough to touch them. They literally cry about the sex lives of others when they're so hopeless and pathetic that they have MULTIPLE dating sites for Trumpanzees to try to find someone to love them.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411474-new-dating-app-launches-for-trump-supporters-make-dating-great

trumpsingles.com

thedailybeast.com/the-dating-site-for-those-who-cant-get-laid-because-of-their-love-of-trump-2
FUN FACT: someone's sexual fetish/preference has nonbearing whatsoever on how tough, masculine, intelligent, etc. they are. Though I would love you to come try to mess with some gay people like you always threaten and come face-to-face with a 6'4" 250 lb bear who breaks you in half with his bare hands.

You should come along, too. I'd love to take out a couple of you little pussies.

Lmao you faggots. You just ate all that bull shit i shit out. Sooo fucking mad it makes me laugh. Also i live inTexas and im not about to waist my weekend to come beat both your asses

>we-we're not ALL cucks, some of us are tough, like the gay BEARS
Hahaha jesus christ, the baddest motherfuckers liberals have to offer are homosexual weightlifters... hahaha holy fuck.

sure I'll wear red shoes and you be sure to wear your red fedora and bring your samurai sword. stupid faggot.

>I'm too much of a pussy to do anything
The post.

See you Sunday. Better kiss grandma goodbye.

I'm in Fresno but I'm tempted to do it just to smoke this little larper pussy

Yeah yeah yeah go be little cockalorum else wear.
Bonus points if you had to look up the word.
>i know you did

Please do. Let's see how "hardcore" you liberals really are. Also:
>lives in Fresno
What an absolute fucking failure you must be.

>If you are a Trump supporter and this post triggers you, please go back to r the Donald on r-eddit

Doesn't really trigger me, just highlights the fact that you're pathetic because you feel superior about disliking a political figurehead with almost no real affect in the actual policymaking of the US government. Oh, but please go on to tell me about how I'm a brainwashed republicuck because balh balh blah Orange man bad bullshit. It'll make you feel better about the fact that you don't have a fucking clue about what does and doesn't work when it comes to governance and the stability of a nation.

>else wear
Yes, clearly you are a man of great intellect.

Thats not even me man come on cant one republican stay fucking focused on the issue at hand

You cucks im replying to at once? I only human

>so dumb he's confusing posters' parties
Keep up, you liberal nitwit.

>be Trump Spammer
>represents the white run and led democrat party
>a party that hates white people
>is white
Oy vey!

Attached: 1550725705794.jpg (1200x800, 260K)

>I only human
Regular Socrates we have here.

You knew i was talking to you tho so itll do

Ballot harvesting is the same thing just opposite. States pass laws that benefit the political party in control all the time.

So my right-wing intelligence makes up for your left-wing stupidity? I buy that.

Socrates is a fucking chump you subculture swine

I'm sure he's absolutely seething at the idea of someone with a two-year Communications Degree from University of Phoenix calling him a chump on an Indonesian rug-making website.

You buy anything that you find flattering and curse anything that may paint you in a bad light you conceited fuck

Any other left-wing retards feel like getting destroyed, or do you all want to take a break until November 2020?

Nah i never went to college. Im just naturally smarter than you both

Who have you destroyed?

Why am I not surprised that even after FORCEFEEDING you the fucking POINT, you still don't get it?

Here's a tip. Go back to whatever community college you went to and demand an immediate refund. Enroll in remedial high-school English, History, and Sciences. Then come back and attempt to sound intelligent.

Please read

>I never went to college.
Well I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but that makes perfect sense.

Trump has the IQ of a gnat and is a worse criminal than Al Capone. He's effectively the enemy of this country.

All who support him are retards or traitors.

It's that fucking simple.

Attached: dems_reps.jpg (949x959, 75K)