FUCK ERDOGON

Erdogon controls the police, the intelligence forces, he did a purge in the army 3 years ago and everyone got pissed. We are going to see a crackdown to eliminate the last vestiges of secularism in Turkey. Fuck Erdogon and fuck the Muslim Brotherhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

turkeyanalyst.org/publications/turkey-analyst-articles/item/437-the-islamization-of-turkey-erdoğan's-education-reforms.html
europe.newsweek.com/will-there-be-coup-against-erdogan-turkey-439181
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=U-ttov55ZMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to the US bases being surrounded last night?
Non event?

So the coup was a false flag?
What is the involvement of the US and NATO ?

Where does Israel stand in this?
And Russia?

Well the base was shut down and the media mentioned it and moved on without mentioning the precious cargo or significance of the base itself to the fight against mudslimes and superpowers in the region.

These are all great questions and the answers prompted me to create this thread.

Well to find out, we have to figure out who this benefits.

Erdogan wouldn't dare to move against the base in force.

Well that's reassuring.
No word coming out otherwise?

It was %99 a false flag.

By whom, no one knows. I'm reading all I can on the internet.

Thank god they don't even feel the need to censor the internet(except for the occassional twitter and facebook blockout after terrorist attacks) in this country à la China or something, because no one in this fucking country ever reads anything, not even the Quran they wave around so much.

>mfw autistic libtards are actually praising him for "muh democracy"

In a way we can hope he's stupid enough to do something, but the lack of word is concerning.
Wonder when Turkey will be kicked out of NATO

I'm not sure if they ever will be. The strategic importance of Turkey is too great.

Well they were blaming the US before at least, seems like they want to do it themselves. Wait for them to overplay their hand.

So could someone list some more of his offenses beyond OPs?

You do realize Turkey is literally the bridge between middle east and europe? If we're fucked, so is Europe.

I just don't see it happening anytime remotely soon.

turkeyanalyst.org/publications/turkey-analyst-articles/item/437-the-islamization-of-turkey-erdoğan's-education-reforms.html

europe.newsweek.com/will-there-be-coup-against-erdogan-turkey-439181

To be honest, I'd rather more work and cooperation between Europe and Russia than US pandering.
Turkey has to go though.

Europe is already fucked. Turkey let several hundred thousand shitters into Europe last year. The damage is done. Turkey needs to fall so we can get Constantinople back.

No, as far as we know it's still locked down and the power is out. Don't think it'll be over until the US hands over Gulen.

He's going to try and provoke Israel to attack Turkey or Iran, then invoke the NATO mutual defense treaty against Israel. If the US does nothing NATO is disrupted. If it acts Israel loses its greatest ally. Can't kick Turkey out of NATO fast enough.

The complete silence might mean something is going on. If everything was fine they would mention the base has no issues and flights resumed.

He planned this from the start. The fact that the military """"planned"""" this out so poorly is completely baffling. I know they're roaches but fucking hell.

I don't think the media wants to admit that the base is under siege. Because at around the same time as the grounding of all military planes, Erdogan said on TV he wanted the US to release Gulen over to Turkey.

So how did this guy come to power on your watch?

we stand with our father

Any Turks here near the NATO base or talked to anyone nearby recently? Any signs of communications being cut in the area like people you know nearby not answering phones or going online?

Not a turk but from all I've read, the backup generators are running and will do so as long as they have fuel.

die

>dont know whos jewing who jpeg.

>on your watch

You're talking as if I have any other weapon than one single vote that I use in the election.

Erdoğan used people's emotions and "religious" pandering to get votes and it succeeded.

Try harder Hanz.

you're arguably the closest to the problem in this thread. if you don't explain it we won't know where to shine the light.

so he won an election.

has he been trying to criminalise the existence of other political parties?

he imprisons anyone who even speaks critically of him or his policies

Turkey much like the US is full of ignorant dumb people who are easily manipulated by someone appealing to religion.

Just look at the entire Christian Right. Look at how easy it is for a politician to wave a bible around, so no gays, no abortion, MUH family values, and get elected.

Don't forgot he just fired 2500 judges today and replaced them with his own.

He's looking to change the constitution and now has all the support he needs to do it.

End secularism in the name of "religious freedom" he is a crafty roach.

If Sanders won the election because he owned every single news station and forced every newspaper editor to flee the country then before the election had all the media talk about how good he was and completely silence any independent sources saying otherwise, would you still call a fair and democratic decision?

nah m8 he won fair and square. democracy just doesn't work for us.

Aren't there a lot of allegations of voter fraud and all the usual corruption?

>mfw Merkel said the failure of the coup was a success for democracy

Bet she wouldn't say the same thing about Operation Valkyrie.

I don't think democracy is compatible with Islam
Even here where Islamics make up something like 2-3% of the population, they have so much more children than anyone else that given time, unless something changes they will simply outvote us

Against democrazy, its super effective, I think.

These guys all got it right:

Electric outages during all elections? I'd hardly call that "fair and square".

>democrazy
democracy*

that may or may not be true, but what these anons fail to see where i was leading is that this info needs to keep being kicked up, especially by locals, to give the rest of us watching the perspective we need.

the master integrity of an election in a part of the world where representative government is less than a generation old is not as big a concern to me. If it can get about the 60% or so mark of integrity, then thats very good.

the bigger worry i have that I was alluding to is that fuckers in that part of the world don't -get- what representative government means.

it means the system is in place for power to change hands.

all these stupid factions get into power and try to make it a writ form heaven or some shit and immediately try to make moves to oust all opposition and criminalize them.

Honduras and Egypt are recent examples.

Who tf cares about these irrelevant mudslime roaches. They ain't even a top 5 country senpai. In other words they're irrelevant roaches.

Yeah coz a cat walked into the substation and blew the power for nine districts which are largely whiter and have more secular values... Just a coincidence. DBm

Erdogan is just a power hungry dictator who uses Islam as a means to control and manipulate the population.

Anyone who actually believes he's a devout Mudslime is bluepilled.

Turkey has the #2 largest army in all of NATO. They also happen to be pretty close to Russia.

Letting Erdogan rule means Europe is also fucked, we're better off "liberating" you
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

The only thing that will save the earth is if every single muslim man woman and child will be eradicated.
No more left.
Just get rid of the entire lot, no matter how "westernized"

you were right before, bud

We will stand with Erdogan until death.

Even if the kuffar hate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-ttov55ZMI