Anakin, wait, Palpatine is the sith lord

>Anakin, wait, Palpatine is the sith lord

Why didnt he just said that?

because he didn't think anakin would do it.

And your OTHER sith lord!

DEW IT

He was probably willing to die for the cause

Because he still believed in Palpatine's plan, dooku wanted to get rid of the republic no matter what. and if he revealed palpatine the plan would be over. and if he didn't reveal palpatine the plan would continue which it did and created the empire but he died.

basically he lost either way. palpatine was a master manipulator.

He was a political idealist after all.

Though that shocked face says otherwise

>laser swords only a few cms of burning his face
>the man who's holding them hates dooku and is weak minded
>the man telling him to kill dooku is a father figure and manipulator

Damn Dooku had huge balls or was dumb as fuck desu

>We told Anakin to kill count douku, the mad man actually did it

Sheev was holding Darth Tyranus' lips closed with a midichlorian force clench using added sith lip glue modifiers, Dooku didn't stand a chance

Because there was no reason for Anakin to believe him

>Chrisropher Lee was 80 during the films
>named Darth Dinosaur
pottery

MOM'S GONNA

Why would Anakin believe him? The Jedi thought Dooku was the sith lord, and probably assumed he had been looking for a new apprentice since Darth Maul was defeated. They didn't assume Dooku had a master even higher up. In fact, that's probably why Palpatine picked an old man to be his decoy apprentice while trying to get Anakin on board, to make it look like the threat would be over once Dooku was defeated.

Of course, Dooku is probably also realizing in this scene that Palpatine already has his sights on Anakin as a successor. He knows that Anakin is already becoming loyal to Palpatine, and that he won't be able to convince him to ignore his orders.

Why would he care about any of that? If Palpatine was going to have him killed, there's literally nothing in it for him. No chance at all for him to become the leader. That's all sith actually care about. The idealism was just a ploy for Obi Wan's sake.

God damn this got me fucking Lucas man

>I love Star wars memes
>Captain Kirk is lit senpai

Dooku was never really true sith. yes he was corrupted but he truly believed the republic was corrupt and needed to go and he knew sheev was the only hope for this to happen thus he couldn't reveal him to anakin.

Well, he was only a decoy sith at least.
I think he knew when Palpatine said "kill him" that Anakin's loyalty was to him over the Republic. Even if he wasn't 100% sith at heart and Machiavellian in his thinking, he should've known by then what to expect from Sheev. He knew why he was being betrayed and that Anakin was being corrupted.

>Palpatine tells Anakin to kill Dooku because he is too strong and is a threat, instead of being arrested and put on trail
>Anakin does it

>Mace Windu says he should kill Palpatine because he is too strong and a threat
>Anakin says he deserves a fair trail

Not a plot hole, just a very obvious way to show that anakin was lying when he said he cared about justice and democracy.

Also not a plothole because it shows that Palpatine is his master and anie will do whatevs he says

I don't know. The guy's probably just a rookie actor and was confused about what face to make.

this, Anakin was such a hypocrite but not for plot holes but because Lucas wanted us to show him flawed and with megalomaniac tendencies since the original trilogy where he tells luke to join him and BTFO the emperor.

Here's your (you) now get the fuck off this board

Im sorry user but I dont understand. Was he in a tv show or something?

>what are you going to do? Decapitate me?
>man said before being decapitated

The prequels and the new DC movies are the only films i see people question and pick apart every single little thing to find a flaw.

and people also hope on the bandwagon and pretend to hate both these franchises.
why is this?

Wait, I thought Dooku didn't know Palpatine was Darth Sidious

Faggots, the lot of them also unironically like 7 and RO. Reddit tier tastel.

This is Sup Forums, everything gets picked apart and its flaws taunted.

He did.

Any scenes indicating this? Been a long time since I watched them, can't remember.

There was that scene in AOTC where Dooku told Obi-Wan about the Dark Lord controlling the Republic and the Senate.

Because George didn't write it.

First rule of Sith Club is you don't talk about Sith Club.