Where is Clinton's most influential support?

Are there any "intellectual" people who enthusiastically support Clinton? Not just people who hate Trump and reluctantly choose Clinton, but people who genuinely like her and don't believe she's a fucking criminal?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/287845-democrats-freaked-out-about-polls-in-meeting-with-clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you Sup Forums

You're not going to get answers to meaningful questions here. If you're not shilling for either Coke or Pepsi, then Sup Forums isn't for you.

There's nothing to discuss here really, NOBODY supports Clinton and is honest about it. It's that easy. So what are people to answer.

"No"? Because that's the only answer he'd get. The left doesn't want Trump for obvious reasons but that doesn't mean any of them want Hillary. Wallstreet wants Hillary but they aren't exactly intellectual and those they have are all bought and paid for.

Goldman Sachs, Citi Group, B of A, etc

To be fair, they like her because she's a corrupt criminal. They're also not intellectuals or anything like that.

There's really nothing to discuss here. Nobody in their right minds supports Hillary because they truly believe in her or think she isn't a criminal.

I give meaningful answers to many questions, but usually they're ones nobody wants to hear.

I unironically support Hillary because I want you all to spaz out and do something more useful than losing more and more ground every election. I'm a right wing conservative, so I'm sure as hell not not voting for a meme. >:)

Then that's all you had to say. I was wondering what the answer was. I think it's interesting that Trump has such enthusiastic supporters and even intellectual supporters that genuinely like him and he's not a blatant criminal, so by those merits alone, he is obviously the better choice.

If anyone in any of those companies said "Clinton is not a criminal" then they'd be lying about what they really think. I can't fathom anyone who is remotely intelligent that would honestly believe Clinton is innocent.

You're 100% right. I think they're starting to regret picking such a weak candidate. All their nepotism and corruption is finally biting them in the ass.

thehill.com/homenews/house/287845-democrats-freaked-out-about-polls-in-meeting-with-clinton

We aint got 4 more years bro. By that time our demographic will be so fucked that Republicans will never win again. Hillary winning this time is THE death sentence of America.

Where is the Hillary's vanguard of support? The answer is a mystery. Top men have scoured the internet and found nothing.

>Where is Clinton's most influential support?
Hollywood

Absolutely ALL she's got are celebrities.

Sounds like the ballot box is useless.

Try another option.

>don't believe she's a fucking criminal?

You have to be convicted of a crime to be considered a criminal. :^)

Trump is a wildcard. I absolutely acknowledge the fact that he could be horrible. But Hillary is most certainly evil. Why would you just throw away a perfectly good opportunity? What are you suggesting?

if you mean out of the electorate, i've given this some thought and believe that it is only a handful of limited blocks

right wing conspiracy sympathisers- basically the liberals from the 90s who gained traction eating up any and all proclamations that the democrats were failing on policy is just because of republican sabotage

misandrist women political hopefuls - basically ass kissers that want to be her or in her position politically and live vicariously thru her. She represents for some reason a sense of feminist empowerment to those politically aspirated females looking for some independent woman.

And Trump winning isn't? If you unironically think that he's the """""anti establishment candidate""""" that's going to maga, then you're delusional. He's just another version of a nepotistic, crony, materialistic yank who's going to sell off the country just like everyone else, bit by bit. The only difference is that retarded Twitter generation like you will just follow 140 characters of his "policy" messages where he'll make you all drink urine while convincing you that his way is the only way to """"maga"""".

I unironically believe he has a better chance of helping the country than an obvious federal criminal snake. I'm not enthusiastic about Trump myself, but I see potential. There's zero potential in Clinton. Just further sliding down the left spectrum into oblivion. In case you haven't noticed bro, happenings are becoming more frequent. You think we have 4 years?

I give meaningful answers, but not when they incriminating myself.

involve*

Yeah, well I'm not going to commit violence until I am forced to in self defense. I don't want to be consumed by hate.

>tax plan confirmed to obliterate country
>but he'll make thinngs gud

> I don't want to be consumed by hate

Then what the fuck are you doing here

Then fall back on doing what the Jews tell you to do.

Nice facts you've got there.

I've always browsed Sup Forums. Used to browse here a lot and get mad as fuck, but I've used meditation to chill the fuck out because I've realized no matter what I do, there's a 99.9% chance that it won't change the way the world is right now and I'm losing my health over nothing. It's the way of the Dao.

wat u need hrc? i like globalization, i like hearing poverty and famine is being eradicated.

I once encountered someone who enthusiastically supported Clinton as a realpolitik candidate in the same vein as Nixon (in a positive way). It was interesting but he couldn't support his arguments after bringing up Clinton's overwhelming incompetence.

Other Clinton supporters who I wouldn't count as paint chip eating regards are pure partisans- Democrats now and democrats forever. They are on the Right Side of History. Obviously these people are idiots, but they aren't lead poisoning stupid; at least they have an agenda.

People who are ambivalent towards Hillary do not follow politics.

Besides that, No. I have no talked to smart Hillary supporters. There have been good discussions with supporters of Bernie, Trump, Cruz, Kasich, etc. But there are few to no rationalisations for supporting Hillary.

New phone autocorrect ate up this post, but the points are intact.

As a Bernie fan who really hates Trump and is only reluctantly choosing Clinton:

She's very good on LGBT rights and women's control of reproductive health. She is, I think, OK on race and religion (though I am less confident in that opinion.)

She is very much a vote for Four More Years. You may recall Obama got reelected. A lot of people wanted four more years then; a lot of people want four more years now.

Hillary's 'crimes' tend to be a mixture of poorly substantiated allegations and stuff that you could easily do by accident if you were in her place. Sending her to jail because someone might have hacked her server is like sending moot to jail because someone might have posted cp on Sup Forums. It's also obvious to anyone who's been following that the Republicans are digging as hard as they can to find dirt on her. If the best they can come up with is contrived crap, then it follows that either:
The entire Republican political establishment is made of morons, or
There is NO findable real crime on Hillary's part.

(The alleged crimes also become much less relevant in a Trump/Clinton general, because pic related shows actual intent to commit a criminal act on Trump's part. Even if you drunk the 'crooked hillary' kool-aid, when the choice is crook vs. crook you choose whichever one is least worst.)

Clinton supporters also tend to think she'll be good for the economy, or to be fond of (sometimes just parts of) her record as SoS and/or Senator.

>set up private 4 servers in your bathroom to evade public records laws
>own 4 seperate unsecured handheld devices that you access these servers while in hostile countries
>once you get caught lie to Congress multiple times
>hire lawyers WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE to sort through top secret classified emails and figure out what they feel like turning over to Congress
>delete all the rest in such a way they cannot be recovered
>"it was all just an accident!"

Mexican intellectuals.

Everyone I work with unironically supports Clinton. This is essentially because she is the most qualified candidate. Educated people usually choose their candidates based on merit. Clinton is easily the most skilled politician in the race with most experience, and so they support her.