Thoughts on the negroid race?

Thoughts on the negroid race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5sAqDj0NE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my ancestors :)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Sonora, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

stfu nigger

loud, ignorant, thieving, proud of it

blacks are emotional as fuck, they're like women.

Most infantile and primitive race.

politics and KARA BOGA memes aside, I honestly think many ethnic groups in africa are pretty aesthetic, and I think many of the cultures there are interesting to read about.

the current state of the continent is the tragic result of countless historical and geopolitical factors, and I wouldn't hold it against any "race".

>>>/whiteypol/

>sweden

>spain

Sad.
Africa is huge. Africans had the capability to provide food, educate the masses and get rich if they would just stop fighting over ethnic lines. They are literally the Balkans times 1000.

why were conjoined mulattoes worshipped in ancient egypt

>the cultures there are interesting to read about.
no, they aren't.

is that the worst you could find?

Agreed!
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5sAqDj0NE

>why isn't everywhere in the world equally rich
Will never be the case. Tis not the nature of man nor earth.

where did the meme that you can't ever say anything positive about any other culture or country without being a "cuck" come from?

as a nationalist who wants closed borders, I still respect other cultures, as well as the sovereignity of other nations. why should I waste my time hating half of the world, anyway?

That's what neocons did to us. If you're not hellbent on invading and savaging all other cultures and nations you're a cuckold in their eyes. That's what modern American conservatism has done to politics. And it's incredible how our fellow Europeans just gobble that shit up like some spineless cuckolds when they question so many other aspects of American culture.

>the tragic result of countless historical and geopolitical factors
>I wouldn't hold it against any "race"

>That's what modern American conservatism has done to politics.

I'm not him.

so beautiful and tolerant

>why yes I am an enlightened moderate Swede and I learned in my public uni that the white m*n has basically destroyed Africa forever, the BEAUTIFUL African folks didn't really do nothing and are in fact, good boys.

Why is it writing ΚΑΛΟΣ ("good") on it?

boi

It actually writes Zovax

Can you read this?

inferior

Hardly. The letters are weird.
Is it non-Greek? I see some Greek words, but some others seem foreign (although I might be reading wrongly).

Its Old Nubian, a derivative of Old Coptic, a language northern elvin folk use

oh cool!

what does kara boga mean?

Why are you angry?
I love africans and their culture, their contribution to our society and to the world will enhance the future!

Black bull.

They are edgy americanized alt-righters, not nationalists. Know the difference!

oh

We invented everything.

It is supposed to mean beautiful in this context. It mainly meant "beautiful" in ancient.

user didn't say nor imply that, you worthless fucking mongrel. You and your nation is nothing but a cancerous stain on humanity. Fuck off and die.

Doesnt listen to the Aussie. Respect America. Respect the troops.

>as a nationalist who wants closed borders
But you sure fuck don't want to stop getting the benefits from the outside world. No, you're nothing but hypocritical fucking human garbage.

>you have to stop trading if you control your borders
No cuck, you should be thrown out along with the islamic invaders

Second best race

honoray moors and the true egyptians

pic of moorish race

shhiiieeeeeett

They are blessed by KARA BOGA and beset by wh*Toids.